Windows 10: Protection from a hacker

Discus and support Protection from a hacker in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I paid a guy 50 bucks for hardware liquid cooler installation for a computer I custom built. He also installed Windows 10 and Word software on it. Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Puzzleheaded_Camel12, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Protection from a hacker

I paid a guy 50 bucks for hardware liquid cooler installation for a computer I custom built. He also installed Windows 10 and Word software on it. Is it possible for him to have access to my computer? Should I buy a new windows from microsoft instead?

submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Camel12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Puzzleheaded_Camel12, Apr 30, 2021

2. need protection from hackers

Would like to know how to protect my computer from hackers.

bernardngameni kamga, Apr 30, 2021
  3. HACKER PROBLEM

1. You cannot restore *restore points* that have been deleted

2. You have to prove you have a Hacker first then see...

Payback time! How to catch a hacker | ZDNet

3. To prevent you need to figure out how the person got into your system. What kind of protection do you have? Part of keeping intruders out has to do with the kind of protection you have.

And, it may not be a hacker at all it might be a virus or Trojan or just malware. I would suggest downloading and scanning with...

Malwarebytes Cybersecurity for Home and Business

Then make sure you Anti-Virus is up to date. I would also suggest after you scan you change your passwords, however, again... after you scan with MalwareBytes. If none of that works then you need to take your PC to reputable shop and let them clean it
    for you.

Gina Whipp, Apr 30, 2021
  4. Protection from a hacker

I have issues with security on how to protect data from Windows?

Hi Jose,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you have issues with protecting Windows 10 from fraud and hackers?

We need to know which account you use to login to Windows 10? (Microsoft/Local)

You may try the below steps and protect the Windows from hackers/fraudsters:

• Use the strong passwords to login to the computer

• Turn on the windows firewall and change the settings of the Firewall to recommended settings

• Use the security software’s to protect from the threats

• You may try to use the secured browse engines and encryptions to protect the data when you browse through internet

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Protection from a hacker

1. Protection from a hacker - Similar Threads - Protection hacker

2. how to remove a write protection on a usb drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to remove a write protection on a usb drive: How to remove a write protection on a usb drive. I downloaded disk drill which was linked to Microsoft to recover a deleted file on a USB. After I uninstalled disk drill, the USB is written-protected. What could be down to remove written protection on this USB.ThanksSusie...
  3. how to remove a write protection on a usb drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to remove a write protection on a usb drive: How to remove a write protection on a usb drive. I downloaded disk drill which was linked to Microsoft to recover a deleted file on a USB. After I uninstalled disk drill, the USB is written-protected. What could be down to remove written protection on this USB.ThanksSusie...
  4. How to protect against hacker in windows and phone hacking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to protect against hacker in windows and phone hacking: I have for many years had a hacker problem. Since my account where hacked in Horsens Denmark.It was my company: Allermands økonomirådgivning,I try fix it ved prof help store, but it dont succed before use my own security: Bulgard. Still using that and now togehter Norton.This...
  5. How to protect against hacker in windows and phone hacking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to protect against hacker in windows and phone hacking: I have for many years had a hacker problem. Since my account where hacked in Horsens Denmark.It was my company: Allermands økonomirådgivning,I try fix it ved prof help store, but it dont succed before use my own security: Bulgard. Still using that and now togehter Norton.This...
  6. How to I protect my windows from hackers ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to I protect my windows from hackers ?: I worked for a reputable IT company. There, I work as part of a security management system team. All of the company's security systems are under my direction. We took all necessary safeguards, but there is always the risk of being hacked. My organization has been told to take...
  7. How do I completely protect myself from a hacker who uses key loggers etc?

How do I completely protect myself from a hacker who uses key loggers etc?: Someone is consistently getting onto my computer somehow and messing with me harassing me on face book, twitter and even Pay pal says there's suspicious activity on my account and sites I no longer use keep showing up as my favorites sites on my task bar thing and I have been...
  8. Does Windows Defender protect me against hackers/spying?

Does Windows Defender protect me against hackers/spying?: I've recently become pretty paranoid about my PC's security. I've run multiple full scans that came up negative. I'm still slightly concerned about my security online. How good is Windows Security at protecting me against hackers? Does it secure my webcam and make sure...
  9. Free Firefox Monitor service available to protect you from hackers

in Windows 10 News
    Free Firefox Monitor service available to protect you from hackers: That sinking feeling. You’re reading the news and you learn about a data breach. Hackers have stolen names, addresses, passwords, survey responses from a service that you use. It seems like we’re having that sinking feeling more and more. But we don’t have to despair. While...
  10. Decade-old Windows kernel bug lets hackers bypass security protections

in Windows 10 News
    Decade-old Windows kernel bug lets hackers bypass security protections: Researchers say that a bug in the Windows kernel could allow hackers to perform malicious actions by tricking security products blindly relying on a Windows API. The bug affects a low-level interface, known as PsSetLoadImageNotifyRoutine, that notifies when a module has...