Windows 10: Protection History Crash

Discus and support Protection History Crash in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; https://aka.ms/AA63nd4 I downloaded some keylogger samples and WD successfully block all files. But, windows security crashing if i try open... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ardat1, Sep 20, 2019.

1. ardat1 Win User

Protection History Crash

https://aka.ms/AA63nd4

I downloaded some keylogger samples and WD successfully block all files. But, windows security crashing if i try open protection history. There is no 'reinstall WD' or 'clear protection history' button.

https://youtu.be/4ljxz1zUcYA

https://bit.ly/2kWLRrM

:)

ardat1, Sep 20, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 20, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Sep 20, 2019
  4. fussybob Win User

Protection History Crash

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Sep 20, 2019
Thema:

Protection History Crash

1. Protection History Crash - Similar Threads - Protection History Crash

2. Protection History Keeps Crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Protection History Keeps Crashing: My Window's Defender keeps crashing every time I open up my Protection history, I did these steps and it didn't fix it.Open Settings > update and security > windows security > virus and threat protection.Click manage settings.Kindly turn off Real-time Protection and...
  3. Protection history crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protection history crashes: Everytime I launches protection history it always crashes. Even if I click pop out view or change it. When I click it it show I don't have history then force quit automatically. I have the latest version of windows. Why this is happening? What to do?...
  4. Protection history crashes

Protection history crashes: Everytime I launches protection history it always crashes. Even if I click pop out view or change it. When I click it it show I don't have history then force quit automatically. I have the latest version of windows. Why this is happening? What to do?...
  5. Protection history crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Protection history crashes: Every time I launch protection history, it crashes even if I click the pop-up to view or change it. When I click on it, it shows that I have no history, then force closes to the desktop. I am on the latest version of windows, and I'm on the latest Virus & threat protection....
  6. Protection history crashes

Protection history crashes: Every time I launch protection history, it crashes even if I click the pop-up to view or change it. When I click on it, it shows that I have no history, then force closes to the desktop. I am on the latest version of windows, and I'm on the latest Virus & threat protection....
  7. Protection history crashes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Protection History crash

Protection History crash: So, I'm using windows 10 Pro. Windows defender detected a virus. But when I open protection settings on windows defender UI it just crashes after a few seconds. I've tried fixes I saw online including deleting history scans and updating windows, but none of them worked. I'm...
  9. Protection History Crashing

Protection History Crashing: The title says it all. I've found numerous articles on the Internet with this very issue. A file gets blocked from accessing a protected folder, you click the notification, and the Protection History pops up. You can then click the blocked apps and choose whether to allow or...
  10. Protection history Crash

in Windows 10 Customization
    Protection history Crash: I scanned a pen-drive which had many folders infected by worm i.e all folders were in the form of .scr file. I scanned using windows defender and accidently I took the action and the folders infected were removed. So I thought to restore the folders. But as soon as I click...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows defender protection history crash

2. protection history crash

3. windows protection history crash

4. clicking on protection history crashes