Windows 10: Protection History not showing

Discus and support Protection History not showing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hiya, i am pretty new to PC and i do not know a lot about them. About a month ago, I lost the ability to see my protection history. I know that there... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Zer0Will, Oct 19, 2022.

1. Zer0Will Win User

Protection History not showing

Hiya, i am pretty new to PC and i do not know a lot about them. About a month ago, I lost the ability to see my protection history. I know that there should be stuff there and I have something that can deliberately trip it to see if it works or not and it is not showing anything.I still receive a notification on the side of my screen about it tripping the defender but it still shows no history. I checked the logs of the Windows Defender Antivirus to see if anything had happened to it. The logs started off at the 24/09/2022 even though I have had my PC for almost a year now. Looking at the appl

:)

Zer0Will, Oct 19, 2022
  2. vicf1 Win User

Clear Windows Security Center (Defender) Protection History

Did not work for me. After going through all steps I still have protection history full

vicf1, Oct 19, 2022
  3. Majulook Win User
    Windows Defender Protection History - Unable to remove threat entry

In another thread....

Majulook, Oct 19, 2022
  4. Jerry8A Win User

Protection History Question

Question on Protection History. See screenshot.
    On Protection History, how do I delete only the 2 items for Severe listings? In the past, I seem to remember deleting entries like this in the Protection History page with 1 or 2 clicks. However, I don’t see that delete option now.
    Thanks,
    Jerry

Protection History not showing [​IMG]

Jerry8A, Oct 19, 2022
Thema:

1. Protection History not showing - Similar Threads - Protection History showing

2. Windows Defender not showing Protection History

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender not showing Protection History: I get notifications of controlled folder access but when I click it my windows defender's protection history is always empty. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-not-showing-protection-history/f0082567-a29c-451c-9a8f-33ddebb68464
  3. Windows Defender not showing Protection History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender not showing Protection History: hello friends, something very annoying has been happening to me for a few weeks, at first I did not give it importance but now it is unbearable and annoying and the truth is I do not know what caused it, it may have been a windows update or The fact that I moved my programs...
  4. Windows Defender not showing Protection History

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender not showing Protection History: hello friends, something very annoying has been happening to me for a few weeks, at first I did not give it importance but now it is unbearable and annoying and the truth is I do not know what caused it, it may have been a windows update or The fact that I moved my programs...
  5. Windows Defender not showing Protection History

6. protection history

in Windows 10 Gaming
    protection history: how do I know if Unwanted app is found in my windows security protection s actually unwanted malware or unsafe and what action to take about it or is it something I need to allow...
  7. WIndows Defender not showing Protection History

WIndows Defender not showing Protection History: Hello,I recently re-installed windows on my pc, but I chose to keep all my files and apps. All the apps' data were alright, but windows defender's protection history was gone! I don't have a problem with that. But then no matter how many times my pc is scanned and actions are...
  8. Protection History

Protection History: When clicking "Protection History" in "Windows Security/Virus & threat protection" the window disappears after a few seconds. Does anybody know why this happens and how it is fixed? Many thanks...
  9. Protection History shows "No recent actions"

Protection History shows "No recent actions": When I go to Settings --> Update & Security --> Windows Security --> Virus & Threat Protection and then either to Current threats --> Protection History or Ransomware Protection --> Manage ransomware protection --> Block History I get "No recent actions". Then the pointer...
  10. Windows Security not showing Protection History

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Security not showing Protection History: So I tried looking elsewhere on the internet for how to solve this problem but so far can't find any answers. Pretty much the title says it all. Protection History inside Windows Security does not actually show protection history. It shows nothing at all. I'm not quite sure...