Windows 10: "protection is currently disabled. press ok to be reminded at next logon" message

Discus and support "protection is currently disabled. press ok to be reminded at next logon" message in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i keep getting this message when i restart my computer - any idea what it is [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by holysmokes123, Jan 8, 2021.

1. "protection is currently disabled. press ok to be reminded at next logon" message

i keep getting this message when i restart my computer - any idea what it is

"protection is currently disabled. press ok to be reminded at next logon" message 3b1f7872-7b24-4c79-bf6d-5fc7894a5e41?upload=true.png

:)

holysmokes123, Jan 8, 2021

2. System Protection Recovery

Windows 10

1. Step 1: Right-click the lower-left corner and open System in the Quick Access Menu.
    2. Step 2: Choose System protection on the left.
    3. Step 3: Select a hard disk and tap Configure to move on.
    4. Step 4: Choose Turn on system protection and hit OK.
    5. Step 3: Select Disable system protection and hit OK.

HelpingHands1, Jan 8, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Pro and Ergnomic Break Reminder

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Do you remember installing any break reminder software?

It looks like it is a pop up from a break reminder software.

I suggest you to look for this in Programs in features and uninstall it if do not use it.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run Command

• Type Appwiz.cpl and hit enter

• Search for the programs and un-install it.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jan 8, 2021
  4. Yaqub K Win User

"protection is currently disabled. press ok to be reminded at next logon" message

Disabling Synaptic touchpad in Windows 10, and why it won't stay disabled. For a left handed person, it is disruptive.

Hi,

If you wish to disable your touchpad, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Synaptic touchpad driver and select Disable.
    • Click OK to confirm and check with the issue.

Please reply us with the status to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Jan 8, 2021
Thema:

"protection is currently disabled. press ok to be reminded at next logon" message

1. "protection is currently disabled. press ok to be reminded at next logon" message - Similar Threads - protection currently disabled

2. What is the "windows logon reminder" in relation to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the "windows logon reminder" in relation to?: I have been getting a pop up on the right of my PC about my password expiring, but whenever I click on it, it takes me nowhere. It opens no tabs, and does nothing further. I have no idea what it is referencing. Is it my Microsoft account? My windows account? I don't remember...
  3. What is the "windows logon reminder" in relation to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the "windows logon reminder" in relation to?: I have been getting a pop up on the right of my PC about my password expiring, but whenever I click on it, it takes me nowhere. It opens no tabs, and does nothing further. I have no idea what it is referencing. Is it my Microsoft account? My windows account? I don't remember...
  4. What is the "windows logon reminder" in relation to?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. windows logon reminder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows logon reminder: windows login reminderWindows needs your current credentials Please lock this computer, then unlock it using your most recent password or smart card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-logon-reminder/847da419-c8b8-4936-93bb-89edafde767e
  6. windows logon reminder

windows logon reminder: windows login reminderWindows needs your current credentials Please lock this computer, then unlock it using your most recent password or smart card. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-logon-reminder/847da419-c8b8-4936-93bb-89edafde767e
  7. windows logon reminder

8. Disable the PC Health Checker reminder

Disable the PC Health Checker reminder: I think I get it Microsoft. My PC is not compatible with Windows 11. So give me the ability to prevent your stupid reminder from showing up in my notifications and Windows Update page....
  9. Banner Message After Logon

Banner Message After Logon: I know you can put a Banner message Before Logon. Because my VDI users do Not get a login screen. Is there a way to put a Banner Popup after logon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banner-message-after-logon/9c4e1afe-9aae-4a47-b9d4-5e5252889076
  10. sync reminder message

in Windows 10 Customization
    sync reminder message: I posted a question about this a while back. I'm still having the same problem. A message pops up that sends me to Settings to sync my devices. I've already tried the opt-out function. I don't want to sync my devices. Is there any way to keep this message from popping up?...