Windows 10: protection removal problem

Discus and support protection removal problem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows 365 10 always makes any document I create a protected document. I gone through the steps to remove protection, but it doesn't work. Is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JanCF, Apr 4, 2019.

1. JanCF Win User

protection removal problem

Windows 365 10 always makes any document I create a protected document. I gone through the steps to remove protection, but it doesn't work. Is anyone else having this problem? Has anyone found solution to this problem?

:)

JanCF, Apr 4, 2019
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Best way to remove problem Malware

Hi There,

I am trying to remove a bundle of Malware without success.

There is a bundle of listed programs which I try to uninstall through the typical Control Panel effort, but they remain listed there:

Buenosearch Toolbar
    MyPC Backup
    PC Performer
    Speed Test 127
    UnknownFile

I was looking at this weblink which provides a 5 step process for Buenosearch alone:
    http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-bueno-search/

Not sure how much certain guides can be trusted. One of the first things I read was to download Revo Uninstaller, and I've not heard of it so I'm not sure if it's trustworthy..........

radioraheem, Apr 4, 2019
  4. Anne Ros Win User

How do I REMOVE a folder from the list of "Protected folders" (virus&threat protection setting "Protected folders")

Hi Mörre,

You can either add or delete a folder in Windows Defender protected folder. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open Windows Defender and go Protected folders
      option.
    • Click on the listed folder you want to remove, then click the Remove
      button.
    • Click Yes to continue the deletion. Enter UAC permission when prompted.

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

1. protection removal problem - Similar Threads - protection removal problem

2. remove windows protection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    remove windows protection: hello, its the 21312th time my laptop turn on like a brik. ofc i know the steps to fix it. "Go to protection and disable it all"Its a way to remove that virus named "windows protection" ??...
  3. remove windows protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove windows protection: hello, its the 21312th time my laptop turn on like a brik. ofc i know the steps to fix it. "Go to protection and disable it all"Its a way to remove that virus named "windows protection" ??...
  4. remove windows protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to remove write protection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to remove write protection: I'm not able to delete some files in my pc. They're actually in my phone and I'm not able to see them even if I "enable show hidden files" in my phone.So I plugged in the USB cable, went to my phone downloads, and then tried to delete it. But it shows unable to delete because...
  6. Unable to remove write protection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to remove write protection: I'm not able to delete some files in my pc. They're actually in my phone and I'm not able to see them even if I "enable show hidden files" in my phone.So I plugged in the USB cable, went to my phone downloads, and then tried to delete it. But it shows unable to delete because...
  7. Remove Password Protect

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Remove Password Protect: Don't want to have to use my password to sign in every time when I'm the only one using it...it's a pain to say the least. To make it worse I can't even enter my password if I wanted to because it won't accept any letters in that field. What I have to do is "reset" every time...
  8. Remove Write protection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remove Write protection: how do I remove the write protection from my removable disc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-write-protection/7c54f2b7-9c7e-45c7-aba7-f536bfc9f088
  9. remove write-protection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    remove write-protection: hi i was having issues with steam downloading /updating games i would get corrupt disk / read /disk write errors all the time so i did some googling and found some posts about removing write-protection on the drive so i followed videos on how to do it but now my drive is...
  10. Remove write protection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Remove write protection: So my harddrive crashed, I replaced it with one from newegg.com however it had no operating system so I bought windows 10 at best buy, it comes on a 16gig usb 3.0 flash drive. I have it all running good it's just that I want to use this flash drive for personal things but I...