Windows 10: Protection Shield

Discus and support Protection Shield in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I really need to know how to get the Protection Shield on my taskbar. Please help. 120730 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by huffman, Oct 30, 2018.

1. huffman Win User

Protection Shield

I really need to know how to get the Protection Shield on my taskbar.

Please help.

:)

huffman, Oct 30, 2018

2. HotSpot Shield

Hi thomlyons,

To uninstall HotSpot Shield you need to disable the VPN profile first. If you don't know how, please contact HotSpot Shield support for assistance. Once you have disabled the VPN profile follow the steps below to uninstall the app.

1. Go to the app list and look for HotSpot Shield.

2. Touch and hold the app.

3. Then tap uninstall.

Sincerely,

Nelson_Col, Oct 30, 2018
  3. UAC Shield

Hi,

Let's follow the steps suggested by Jim From KS on November 9, 2013 in this

thread
    and check if it helps.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Thank you.

Jessieca Sobe, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Protection Shield

Jsssssssss, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Protection Shield

1. Protection Shield - Similar Threads - Protection Shield

2. Why can't I disable real time protection?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I disable real time protection?: I'm trying to disable real-time protection, but I can't do that until I disable tamper protection, and it doesn't allow me to do that even though I'm the administrator.I tried gpedit, regedit, safe mode, cmd, and PowerShell but nothing worked....
  3. Why can't I disable real time protection?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I disable real time protection?: I'm trying to disable real-time protection, but I can't do that until I disable tamper protection, and it doesn't allow me to do that even though I'm the administrator.I tried gpedit, regedit, safe mode, cmd, and PowerShell but nothing worked....
  4. CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...: how is it that Microsoft continues to prove utterly useless, not only with their products but with their useless help services. Not one person can fix these stupid **** issues. I have done a hard reset twice and i cannot access my own **** Anti-virus settings. FRESH RESET -...
  5. CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...

CONTACT IT HELPDESK, cannot access my virus protection...: how is it that Microsoft continues to prove utterly useless, not only with their products but with their useless help services. Not one person can fix these stupid **** issues. I have done a hard reset twice and i cannot access my own **** Anti-virus settings. FRESH RESET -...
  6. Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection: Hi, I am not sure if there is any available fix but i am desperate to get this done. I have three drives, 2 ssds and 1 hdd. For some unknown reason, one of the ssds and the hdd samsung evo 870 1TB and a Toshiba HDWD 130 became write protected and i can't do anything to these...
  7. Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection

Windows 11 internal harddrives became write protected and cannot remove protection: Hi, I am not sure if there is any available fix but i am desperate to get this done. I have three drives, 2 ssds and 1 hdd. For some unknown reason, one of the ssds and the hdd samsung evo 870 1TB and a Toshiba HDWD 130 became write protected and i can't do anything to these...
  8. What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison: What type software you guys used to protect/boost your PC performance by like updating drivers and remove junk files and protect from not to get your info leaked...
  9. What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison

What is trustworthy software to protects your PC and its free/paid verison: What type software you guys used to protect/boost your PC performance by like updating drivers and remove junk files and protect from not to get your info leaked...
  10. virus & threat protection

virus & threat protection: My ''virus & threat protection page not available' is faulty. unusable. How to fix this error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virus-threat-protection/f334f0aa-c46b-408b-93b9-62e1eb77bf73