Windows 10: Protection Shield

Discus and support Protection Shield in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I really need to know how to get the Protection Shield on my taskbar. Please help. 120730 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by huffman, Oct 30, 2018.

1. huffman Win User

Protection Shield

I really need to know how to get the Protection Shield on my taskbar.

Please help.

:)

huffman, Oct 30, 2018
  2. Nelson_Col Win User

HotSpot Shield

Hi thomlyons,

To uninstall HotSpot Shield you need to disable the VPN profile first. If you don't know how, please contact HotSpot Shield support for assistance. Once you have disabled the VPN profile follow the steps below to uninstall the app.

1. Go to the app list and look for HotSpot Shield.

2. Touch and hold the app.

3. Then tap uninstall.

Sincerely,

Nelson_Col, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Jessieca Sobe Win User
    UAC Shield

Hi,

Let's follow the steps suggested by Jim From KS on November 9, 2013 in this

thread
    and check if it helps.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Thank you.

Jessieca Sobe, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Jsssssssss Win User

Protection Shield

Jsssssssss, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Protection Shield

1. Protection Shield - Similar Threads - Protection Shield

2. Real Time Protection Causing Inability for Chrome to Completely Download Files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Real Time Protection Causing Inability for Chrome to Completely Download Files: I have a brand new fast i7 Windows 10 laptop 16MB of ram. Chrome Version 70.0.3538.102 (Official Build) (64-bit) I tried to download the install for Screaming Frog SE, a 200+ MB exe file. The download appears to complete, but gets stuck at 100%. The file is not able to...
  3. Browser security vs security package protection

Browser security vs security package protection: This has nothing directly to do with Win 10, but ... Some time ago I read an article about browsers using TLS to protect against man-in-the-middle attacks, and how some security packages disable this and become (in the eyes of the browser) a man-in-the-middle. I can no...
  4. Back up Failed. The media is write protected. Internal and external drives?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Back up Failed. The media is write protected. Internal and external drives?: Have not been able to do a back up for about a month now. My internal 1tb D drive is normally used for backups. I keep getting the message 'The media is write protected'. Error code 0x80070013 Today I tried it with an external 500gb drive and got the same error message....
  5. Windows Security : Virus & threat protection {Will not open.}

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Security : Virus & threat protection {Will not open.}: I click on "Virus & threat protection" and a message appears. It says "Your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information." Please help. Version 1803 (OS Build...
  6. Windows 10 Defender - Virus and Threat Protection Not Working

Windows 10 Defender - Virus and Threat Protection Not Working: Hello, I recently deleted some antivirus programs from my windows. Then I came to know that my windows 10 defender was not working properly. I have green tick on my VIRUS AND THREAT PROTECTION option which means it is working properly, but, I can't scan anything. When I click...
  7. The Windows Security Center Protection Status Delay Fix

The Windows Security Center Protection Status Delay Fix: It seems Windows 10 is giving me a new issue every few bootups. One of the most recent was the missing WSC icon. Windows Defender was running but the WSC icon (MSASCuiL) would not stay in processes when first started. I was able to fix the issue in the end, but not before...
  8. password protect video master

in Windows 10 Customization
    password protect video master: hi guys i need your help i have a software called password protect video master v7.2.5 this software is only work on windows 7 i have win 10 and i tried to run it on 10 but it does not work i tried to run codec with it but it still cant play the video it play with...
  9. Real-time protection and Autometic sample submission

Real-time protection and Autometic sample submission: In earlier in my windows defender "virus and threat protection" said me "your virus and threat protection is managed by your organization". then I run CMD as administrator and perform this command [ "REG DELETE "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender" /v...
  10. Office software protection platform service related issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Office software protection platform service related issue: Hello people, I have been facing an issue to start Office software protection platform service, the error message shows ' Error 2 the system cannot find the file specified'.I was trying to install Office2016. According to various sources, I have done the following things -...