Windows 10: Protection Shield

Discus and support Protection Shield in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I really need to know how to get the Protection Shield on my taskbar. Please help. 120730 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by huffman, Oct 30, 2018.

1. huffman Win User

Protection Shield

I really need to know how to get the Protection Shield on my taskbar.

Please help.

:)

huffman, Oct 30, 2018

2. HotSpot Shield

Hi thomlyons,

To uninstall HotSpot Shield you need to disable the VPN profile first. If you don't know how, please contact HotSpot Shield support for assistance. Once you have disabled the VPN profile follow the steps below to uninstall the app.

1. Go to the app list and look for HotSpot Shield.

2. Touch and hold the app.

3. Then tap uninstall.

Sincerely,

Nelson_Col, Oct 30, 2018
  3. UAC Shield

Hi,

Let's follow the steps suggested by Jim From KS on November 9, 2013 in this

thread
    and check if it helps.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Thank you.

Jessieca Sobe, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Protection Shield

Jsssssssss, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Protection Shield

1. Protection Shield - Similar Threads - Protection Shield

2. Need exclusion for Defender Exploit Guard Network Protection

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need exclusion for Defender Exploit Guard Network Protection: I have a configuration where the Defender Exploit Guard Network Protection needs to be enabled. Recently an MS update must have changed what triggers this protection and I now have 2 custom applications that no longer launch properly. An acceptable solution is to add...
  3. “your virus & threat protection is managed by your organization”

“your virus & threat protection is managed by your organization”: My Windows 10 keeps reverting to Defender policy “your virus & threat protection is managed by your organization” I did apply the recommended solution of running as administrator the command: > REG DELETE "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows Defender" /v...
  4. gpedit "This app has been blocked ro your protection" An administrator has blocked you...

in Windows 10 Customization
    gpedit "This app has been blocked ro your protection" An administrator has blocked you...: We have a few machines that are currently running a Preview Edition of Windows (various builds that end, it appears, in .1000) Some of them have gpedit blocked as in the Subject line here. We need to remove that block even before we change these machines back to a...
  5. Identity protection ; any new ideas out there ?

Identity protection ; any new ideas out there ?: What can you do about identity theft ; is there anything new ? Are there any types of VPNs' out there that work and what is the best modem and router to buy that protects identity ? I'd appreciate any good advice & Thank y'all !...
  6. HOW CAN I PROTECT A FILE AND A FOLDER USING PASSWORD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW CAN I PROTECT A FILE AND A FOLDER USING PASSWORD: HOW CAN I PROTECT A FILE AND A FOLDER USING PASSWORD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-protect-a-file-and-a-folder-using/8fd3cac7-f10c-4888-81b8-855f4445fbff"
  7. Programatically disabling "Password protected sharing"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Programatically disabling "Password protected sharing": The product I'm working on relies heavily on letting an embedded device fetch some files from an anonymous share. I made an installer that preps a Windows 10 machine with all necessary modifications, creating a share, populating the share and so on. The way I disabled...
  8. Windows Defender - Virus and Threat Protection - Threat service has stopped

Windows Defender - Virus and Threat Protection - Threat service has stopped: Hi, I recently had malware on my pc and windows defender was unable to remove it. I used some malware removers (rogue killer, unhackme and awdcleaner) and got rid of the malware. But in the process I think I also removed MsMpeng.exe which if the exe file of windows defender...
  9. anti virus and malware protection

anti virus and malware protection: Windows Security is now recognised now as being more than adequate for protection from viruses malware ransomeware ect. Will this eventually negate the need for third party software and what will happen to the likes of Bitdefender Kaspersky McAfee etc. Will people still...
  10. Turn on virus and threat protection

Turn on virus and threat protection: Hi, I do not have any third party antivirus application installed on my pc but whenever I'm trying to turn it on from the settings, I get a error message saying that " Your virus & threat protection is being managed by your organization " Please help.. With Regards,...