Windows 10: Protection Shield

Discus and support Protection Shield in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I really need to know how to get the Protection Shield on my taskbar. Please help. 120730 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by huffman, Oct 30, 2018.

1. huffman Win User

Protection Shield

I really need to know how to get the Protection Shield on my taskbar.

Please help.

:)

huffman, Oct 30, 2018

2. HotSpot Shield

Hi thomlyons,

To uninstall HotSpot Shield you need to disable the VPN profile first. If you don't know how, please contact HotSpot Shield support for assistance. Once you have disabled the VPN profile follow the steps below to uninstall the app.

1. Go to the app list and look for HotSpot Shield.

2. Touch and hold the app.

3. Then tap uninstall.

Sincerely,

Nelson_Col, Oct 30, 2018
  3. UAC Shield

Hi,

Let's follow the steps suggested by Jim From KS on November 9, 2013 in this

thread
    and check if it helps.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Thank you.

Jessieca Sobe, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Protection Shield

Jsssssssss, Oct 30, 2018
Thema:

Protection Shield

1. Protection Shield - Similar Threads - Protection Shield

2. Virus security protection with W10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Virus security protection with W10: I have a HP desktop that I bought in late December with Windows 10. The computer came with a trial version of Mcafee and the trial version expired earlier this month. While I can't be sure, I think I installed Quicken 05 and MS Office shortly thereafter I bought the computer....
  3. Virus security protection with W10

in Windows 10 Support
    Virus security protection with W10: I have a HP desktop that I bought in late December with Windows 10. The computer came with a trial version of Mcafee and the trial version expired earlier this month. While I can't be sure, I think I installed Quicken 05 and MS Office shortly thereafter I bought the computer....
  4. Virus protection and threats are managed by the organization

Virus protection and threats are managed by the organization: My windows defender has a problem with "virus protection and threats managed by the organization". How do I overcome this so that my windows defender can return to normal?...
  5. windows 10 - unable to get virus and threat protection to start

windows 10 - unable to get virus and threat protection to start: have tried pressing re-start no joy. have run windows update and got this message 'Definition Update for Windows Defender Antivirus - KB2267602 (Definition 1.289.1646.0) - Error 0x80070643'. i have attempted this on a few occasions. it not install. i am not running...
  6. Password Protect a Folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Password Protect a Folder?: Is it possible to secure the contents of a folder in Windows 10 file manager? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-protect-a-folder/77a747c2-27de-4546-92f5-512d7db8bf7b"
  7. how can I protect files being placed on a usb drive from being copied but still allow files...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how can I protect files being placed on a usb drive from being copied but still allow files...: I am trying to protect files placed on a usb flash drive from being copied but still allow the files to be accessed and used by anyone. Can anyone help? Files formats .pdf and mp4....
  8. Windows defender protection

Windows defender protection: Hello I really need help because "Real-Time Protection" of my laptop is Disabled by a malicious software. Now I'm restricted to turn it ON. That software open new tabs in browser after every minute. Moreover when I try to shutdown my laptop the process stop because of that...
  9. Advanced Threat Protection

Advanced Threat Protection: Hello , I am trying to test ATP safe attachment by defining the policy to "block" malicious attachments . Sent a test mail , however malware was not detected and the message came in the user inbox normally . Can you advice what the test fails please ?...
  10. Microsoft Security Essentials Real Time Protection Turns Off (0x800106ba)

Microsoft Security Essentials Real Time Protection Turns Off (0x800106ba): So my microsoft security essentials keeps turning itself off every few minutes, and it keeps saying my definitions are out of date, despite no updates being available. I try to scan but it say the scan can not complete, and I get the error code posted in the topic. If anybody...