Windows 10: protocol error code 0x112f on local machine, solved when logged onto.

Discus and support protocol error code 0x112f on local machine, solved when logged onto. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have two desktop machines one windows 10 home and one windows 10 professional. I routinely use remote desktop connection to access the windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by mh3_702, Feb 25, 2021.

1. mh3_702 Win User

protocol error code 0x112f on local machine, solved when logged onto.

I have two desktop machines one windows 10 home and one windows 10 professional. I routinely use remote desktop connection to access the windows 10 pro machine from the windows 10 home machine. Lately I have been getting a protocol error code 0x112f whenever I try to log on in the morning. Plugging in a monitor, mouse, and keyboard and logging onto the windows 10 pro machine seems to resolve whatever problem is occurring. The windows 10 pro machine is set to never sleep or turn the screen. Any tips?

:)

mh3_702, Feb 25, 2021
  2. Frank C Win User

Error code 0x80070035

Hi,
    I am unable to access one of three computers on my local network via File Explorer
    I can access the other two and I can access a network local external drive.
    The error is :
    error code 0x80070035 the network path was not found
    This expands into:
    one or more network protocols are missing on this computer
    windows sockets registry entries required for netork connectivity are missing
    The post from SimBy in Network Protocols says to disable netbios over TCP/IP.
    Solved Network Protocols - Windows 10 Forums
    I don't know how to do that.
    Does someone have a suggestion for me?
    Windows 10 on HP Envy

protocol error code 0x112f on local machine, solved when logged onto. [​IMG]

Frank C, Feb 25, 2021
  3. mauricev Win User
    [SOLVED] RDP error: The Local Security Authority cannot be contacted

Had Windows 7 machine with problems getting online. I ran tweaking.com and it fixed this. User then reports he cannot RDP with the strange error

An authentication error has occurred

The Local Security Authority cannot be contacted.

This error is logged as

The terminal server security layer detected an error in the protocol stream and has disconnected the client.

I learned that there are codes to decipher it at the end the error message: 0xC0000192.

This particular code translates to STATUS_NETLOGON_NOT_STARTED, which means the NetLogon service was not started.

It turns out there's a bug in Tweaking.com that doesn't recognize the computer's on a domain in safe mode and sets the NetLogon service to manual.

mauricev, Feb 25, 2021
  4. meloneum Win User

BIOS error codes

So I have motherboard with installed small LED screen, which presents BIOS error codes.

Where can I find a list of those errors. And I don't mean beep codes, but the "number" codes.

Ex after installing sound card, the motherboard startup fails with the code 15.

Example picture of code is here.

meloneum, Feb 25, 2021
Thema:

1. protocol error code 0x112f on local machine, solved when logged onto. - Similar Threads - protocol error code

2. How to solve error code 0x8007007B

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve error code 0x8007007B: I am having an issue where my machine will not activate windows however I have an activation key in place and a product ID. I have had Windows 11 run just fine for a month and a half with no issues then out of no where, it's asking for a key that is already there.I have...
  3. Error of service on local machine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error of service on local machine: i noticed this error in reliability manager of windows i see this error pretty much frequently i tried to figure out what is the cause but i don't get it. This error is the error of Tpmprovisioningservice.exeHere is a screenshot of the above mentioned issue please advice...
  4. Error of service on local machine

Error of service on local machine: i noticed this error in reliability manager of windows i see this error pretty much frequently i tried to figure out what is the cause but i don't get it. This error is the error of Tpmprovisioningservice.exeHere is a screenshot of the above mentioned issue please advice...
  5. logging onto microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    logging onto microsoft: everytime i try to add a printer it asks me to sign into my microsoft account. now it won't let me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-onto-microsoft/62b83ed5-00db-4121-aeda-69ec64a6a3a0
  6. logging onto microsoft

logging onto microsoft: everytime i try to add a printer it asks me to sign into my microsoft account. now it won't let me in https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/logging-onto-microsoft/62b83ed5-00db-4121-aeda-69ec64a6a3a0
  7. logging onto microsoft

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. How to solve error code 0x80080005 .

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to solve error code 0x80080005 .: Windows update shows error --> There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: 0x80080005Please anyone tell me the solution of this problem....
  9. Error Code when trying to log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Error Code when trying to log in: I keep receiving this error code every time I try logging into my Dell Inspiron 15 windows 10 laptop: 0x8009002d. Is there any way to fix this? I've been locked out of my laptop for months......
  10. How to solve error code 0x8007018b

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to solve error code 0x8007018b: Trying to copy across photographs on my One Drive and having no luck. Getting a message referring to un expected error with the code 0x8007018b Any safe solutions? Thanks, David...