Windows 10: Provide documentation for Tricentis Tosca - Azure DevOps integration using Microsoft hosted...

Discus and support Provide documentation for Tricentis Tosca - Azure DevOps integration using Microsoft hosted... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Please provide documentation/detailed steps for Tricentis Tosca - Azure DevOps integration using Microsoft hosted agents in case of Distributed... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Arpitha1265, Apr 7, 2024.

1. Provide documentation for Tricentis Tosca - Azure DevOps integration using Microsoft hosted...

Please provide documentation/detailed steps for Tricentis Tosca - Azure DevOps integration using Microsoft hosted agents in case of Distributed Execution/AOS. Refer similar article on Tricentis for self hosted agents https://support-hub.tricentis.com/open?id=kb_article_view&table=kb_knowledge&number=KB0015791 .

:)

Arpitha1265, Apr 7, 2024
Thema:

Provide documentation for Tricentis Tosca - Azure DevOps integration using Microsoft hosted...

1. Provide documentation for Tricentis Tosca - Azure DevOps integration using Microsoft hosted... - Similar Threads - Provide documentation Tricentis

2. Azure - Unable to Turn on Defender - Memory Integrity on Azure Virtual Desktops using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure - Unable to Turn on Defender - Memory Integrity on Azure Virtual Desktops using...: We have personal and pooled Azure Virtual Desktops, and we are unable to turn the Defender Memory Integrity on. We have deployed and enabled the memory integrity using Intune policy...
  3. Azure - Unable to Turn on Defender - Memory Integrity on Azure Virtual Desktops using...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Azure - Unable to Turn on Defender - Memory Integrity on Azure Virtual Desktops using...: We have personal and pooled Azure Virtual Desktops, and we are unable to turn the Defender Memory Integrity on. We have deployed and enabled the memory integrity using Intune policy...
  4. how can i change the language of azure DevOps server

how can i change the language of azure DevOps server: hi, I want to change my azure devops server language other than English. but unable to success. I applied some changes on Azure server 2020, by changing language at my profile > local > language. the impact was on several areas except work items type.Changes at Azure services...
  5. Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question: Our company is behind a firewall, and to let AZ DevOps reach the internet it has to use a https proxy. I am not able to find the setting within the Azure DevOps to set the IP and PORT of the proxy I have set the Server OS in the networking properties for Poxy, and Edge,...
  6. Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question

Azure DevOPs 2020.1 question: Our company is behind a firewall, and to let AZ DevOps reach the internet it has to use a https proxy. I am not able to find the setting within the Azure DevOps to set the IP and PORT of the proxy I have set the Server OS in the networking properties for Poxy, and Edge,...
  7. Azure DevOps Windows 365 Question

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Azure DevOps Windows 365 Question: Can someone tell me if it’s possible to set a temporary Admin access to a device, that will automatically revoke the Permissions after a certain (pre-defined) amount of time? submitted by /u/MSTransplant2019 [link] [comments]...
  8. WMI Provider Host using lots of CPU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    WMI Provider Host using lots of CPU: Hi, I am using a less than 2 month old Lenovo V110 laptop that is running an AMD A9-9410 Radeon R5 processor, and I have been having problems with a loud fan, and overheating. I checked the task manager, and found out that the WMI Provider Host is using large amounts of CPU...
  9. Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft rebrands Visual Studio Team Services as Azure DevOps: For those who were wondering what Microsoft would do with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) following its purchase of GitHub earlier this year, the answer is in. Microsoft is "evolving" VSTS into a family of Azure DevOps services... Read more: Microsoft rebrands,...
  10. Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing Azure Stack preview of Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools: We recently made the first Technical Preview of Azure Stack available for download. Hopefully many of you were able to deploy it successfully. Keep us posted on your experiences! Today, we’re making additional Azure PaaS services and DevOps tools available for you to...