Windows 10: Proxy address disappears

Discus and support Proxy address disappears in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi team, my company proxy address keeps disappearing every time we connect to VPN. many users keep the proxy dialog box open to enter every time it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Anveshvelpula, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Proxy address disappears

Hi team,

my company proxy address keeps disappearing every time we connect to VPN. many users keep the proxy dialog box open to enter every time it disappears. pls help us to resolve. they are on workgroup.

:)

Anveshvelpula, Nov 18, 2019

2. Proxy setting disappear

Proxy setting disappear every time after back from sleep mode. Setting includes address, port and exception.

Moreover, after retype address and port, it become disappear after few seconds.

If anyone know solution, please help.

Thank you,

Noppadon Prasert, Nov 18, 2019
  3. Bypass proxy for internal addresses??

Is there anyway to configure WP7 to Bypass proxy server for local addresses?

When I have my proxy disabled email and other internal services work great but I can't browse the web through our proxy.

When I enable the proxy email and all other internal services stop working but I can now browse the internet through the proxy.

I need to be able to set it so that it can Bypass proxy server for local addresses so that both internal and external can be accessed when connected to our corporate WIFI.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Andrew

Andrew Morpeth, Nov 18, 2019
  4. Proxy address disappears

Proxy setting disappear

Hello Noppadon,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you using a personal or company computer? It's a company computer, you'll need to get in touch with your company's IT Department.

Meanwhile, try to turn off Automatically detect settings. PressWindows key + R > Type
    inetcpl.cpl > Connections tab >
    LAN settings > turn off Automatically detect settings. Also, some users had also suggested that once you've entered your proxy address and port in and saving it, then restarting your computer immediately had
    somehow help solved the said issue.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 18, 2019
Thema:

Proxy address disappears

1. Proxy address disappears - Similar Threads - Proxy address disappears

2. Proxy Settings disappeared from Windows Network Settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Proxy Settings disappeared from Windows Network Settings: I've been asked to change proxy settings on my laptop, but the configuration window seems to have disappeared from the settings screens.Even searching "proxy" from the start menu does not bring me to the proxy settings.I tried to:- follow the instructions here...
  3. Proxy Settings disappeared from Windows Network Settings

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Proxy Settings disappeared from Windows Network Settings: I've been asked to change proxy settings on my laptop, but the configuration window seems to have disappeared from the settings screens.Even searching "proxy" from the start menu does not bring me to the proxy settings.I tried to:- follow the instructions here...
  4. Change the Proxy script address with command line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Change the Proxy script address with command line: I would like to change the Proxy script address value with command lineI have a script address , sometime I need to change this address . I want to write a bat file to change this value. but I don't know the command of about value . Thank you....
  5. Change the Proxy script address with command line

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change the Proxy script address with command line: I would like to change the Proxy script address value with command lineI have a script address , sometime I need to change this address . I want to write a bat file to change this value. but I don't know the command of about value . Thank you....
  6. Change the Proxy script address with command line

7. How to delete script address in Proxy setting permanently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to delete script address in Proxy setting permanently: I would like to remove the script address in the picture permanently. I tried to turn off "Use setup script" and delete the http://.... in "Script addresss". But everytime, I did that, the next time, I turn on the computer, it automatic turn on "Use setup script" and the...
  8. How to delete script address in Proxy setting permanently

How to delete script address in Proxy setting permanently: I would like to remove the script address in the picture permanently. I tried to turn off "Use setup script" and delete the http://.... in "Script addresss". But everytime, I did that, the next time, I turn on the computer, it automatic turn on "Use setup script" and the...
  9. How to delete script address in Proxy setting permanently

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. proxy script address

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    proxy script address: My personal computer is asking for a script address for a proxy server. I have no idea if I have a script address https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/proxy-script-address/7d733c46-68dd-4c64-aed2-28f69bdf5b63

Users found this page by searching for:

1. proxy settings win 10 disappear

2. proxy tab disappear

3. why manual proxy settings is vanishing

4. proxy setting disappear after vpn reconnection