Windows 10: Proxy LAN settings and exceptions not applied when changed! I want my waisted money back in...

Discus and support Proxy LAN settings and exceptions not applied when changed! I want my waisted money back in... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have seen multiple issues related to proxy settings in Win10. As I have seen a workaround to change a specific registry setting (Proxysettings... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Arrowin, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Arrowin Win User

Proxy LAN settings and exceptions not applied when changed! I want my waisted money back in...

Hi,

I have seen multiple issues related to proxy settings in Win10. As I have seen a workaround to change a specific registry setting (Proxysettings per user to 1), it suddenly works but will not work again when 'Restart' command is issued to reboot the PC or laptop. When 'Shutdown' is used, and after starting up the computer again, it still works fine.

But I am still unable to change the internet options proxy LAN settings again?

Why can't Microsoft just fix this problem! It is seen by thousands of people since a specific Win10 version 1703 or whatever. Why isn't there just a solution for this problem? Wish I could report the lost money waisted on this issue back from Microsoft !!

Best Regards,

Davy

:)

Arrowin, Apr 17, 2019

2. LAN Connection settings keep changing back to proxy server

Jayant, this issue has nothing to do with windows server, but in internet connections (I use IE11), can you suggest the community or forward my question to the following forum (which applied to windows 8.1): ie/forum/ie11-iewindows8_1/lan-connection-settings-keep-changing-to-proxy-server
    (substituting windows10 in place of windows8_1)?

Thanks,

RalphAdelman, Apr 17, 2019
  3. Proxy settings are getting enabled automatically

We would suggest you to reset Windows store cache. Please follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open run window.
    • Type the following command in run and press Enter
    Command: wsreset.exe

If it does not help, try disabling proxy. Please follow these steps:

• Press Windows + R keys, type inetcpl.cpl in run window and press Enter.
    • Click connections tab and then click LAN settings.
    • Click to uncheck "Use proxy server for your LAN" box.
    • Click ok, apply and ok.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Apr 17, 2019
  4. Sarah Nuq Win User

Proxy LAN settings and exceptions not applied when changed! I want my waisted money back in...

WIndows 10: LAN connection CONSTANTLY changes to a proxy server!

Hi,

You can check this link since you're having issue with your LAN connection that
    keep changing back to proxy server. This link have list of troubleshooting steps that resolved the issue of customer who's having the same concern.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Sarah Nuq, Apr 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Proxy LAN settings and exceptions not applied when changed! I want my waisted money back in... - Similar Threads - Proxy LAN settings

2. I want my money back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want my money back: Why is money taken out of my account I don't use Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-my-money-back/2ce9f76f-23ad-4a46-8f18-fc92bccf0535
  3. I want my money back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want my money back: Why is money taken out of my account I don't use Microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-my-money-back/2ce9f76f-23ad-4a46-8f18-fc92bccf0535
  4. i want money back for windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want money back for windows 11 home: i want money back for windows 11 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-money-back-for-windows-11-home/3ae9ccdf-78a0-49eb-95f1-bd3cad3df028
  5. i want money back for windows 11 home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i want money back for windows 11 home: i want money back for windows 11 home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-money-back-for-windows-11-home/3ae9ccdf-78a0-49eb-95f1-bd3cad3df028
  6. Proxy Settings Not Applied to VPN Connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Proxy Settings Not Applied to VPN Connection: I've configured our Windows 10 workstations laptops to receive proxy settings PAC URL via GPO. On the corporate network, everything is working as expected. When connected to VPN, the internet traffic doesn't traverse the proxy. I just noticed in the Proxy settings...
  7. server 2016 RDP Proxy PAC/Proxy settings will n ot apply

server 2016 RDP Proxy PAC/Proxy settings will n ot apply: We have 22 Thin Client servers with domain FL @ 2016. All 22 servers are running 2016 Standard. DC's are Server 2016 Standard. We are also all Windows 10. Patched and running fine. We are migrating to a new web filter that requires us to Use automatic configuration script....
  8. LAN Settings in Proxy Settings

LAN Settings in Proxy Settings: I have an ethernet connection for my internet in which I have to use LAN settings in Proxy settings in chrome due to which I am not able to use the internet in any app except google chrome. FYI, for google chrome too I have to go through squid authentication to access...
  9. proxy setting changes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    proxy setting changes: I will be on the internet via my personal wifi when suddenly the computer stops and the error message arises that my proxy settings have changed. I am not on a LAN. This occurs with both IE and Google broswers. This is the most recent Google browser error message: No...
  10. Not able to set automatically detect proxy in LAN settings

Not able to set automatically detect proxy in LAN settings: In LAN settings in internet options, I can't change any of the options, if i select the checkbox to automatically detect the proxy settings, clicking the OK button does nothing. In Proxy settings inside windows settings I can toggle "Automatically detect settings" but it...