Windows 10: Proxy problem

Discus and support Proxy problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My wifi tab in settings had dissapeared i troubleshooted and it said Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings i search it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Micho Lützner Poulsen, May 15, 2020.

1. Proxy problem

My wifi tab in settings had dissapeared
    i troubleshooted and it said Windows could not automatically detect this network's proxy settings
    i search it up and find out i have to go into internet properties, then connections, then lan settings and turn on the automatically detect settings.

the thing is that when i then go to press Ok it wont let me. it doesnt proceed or anything. and when i go into the proxy tab in normal setting and check the automatically detect settings. when i press save it crashes the settings tab and doesnt save

i really need help as i need my pc with internet in 2 days

:)

Micho Lützner Poulsen, May 15, 2020
  2. stevie Win User

Windows could not automatically detect this network’s proxy settings

@Compumind @Samuria

Hi - Just so you know, I'm marking this "problem solved". I found this online How to Solve the Windows Could Not Automatically Detect Network Proxy Settings Error. Doing the last step under #2 is what solved the problem. McAvee is still scanning incoming. McAvee & Malwarebytes still show no problems with a full scan. Thanks for your help and suggestions.

stevie, May 15, 2020
  3. dcf-joe Win User
    Proxy Server?

When I was in high school, I used this website. It is a website that lists working proxies, updated daily. If you choose the right ones, you can actually successfully watch youtube videos through the proxy!

dcf-joe, May 15, 2020
  4. HAT
    hat Win User

Proxy problem

Proxy Server?

bah, this site is blocked.

Thema:

Proxy problem

1. Proxy problem - Similar Threads - Proxy problem

2. proxy setting problems..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    proxy setting problems..: proxy settings are stopping one of my sites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proxy-setting-problems/8daf048f-5e85-4ac2-a2f6-9fe66d5fda1e
  3. proxy setting problems..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    proxy setting problems..: proxy settings are stopping one of my sites. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proxy-setting-problems/8daf048f-5e85-4ac2-a2f6-9fe66d5fda1e
  4. Why do i face a problem when connecting to network after modifying a proxy of another wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do i face a problem when connecting to network after modifying a proxy of another wifi?: My high school provide an open wifi but it requires a modification in the proxy settings.To ensure that I don't have to reset my proxy settings every time I connect to a different network, i haven't changed them from the control panel and only modified them for the high...
  5. Why do i face a problem when connecting to network after modifying a proxy of another wifi?

Why do i face a problem when connecting to network after modifying a proxy of another wifi?: My high school provide an open wifi but it requires a modification in the proxy settings.To ensure that I don't have to reset my proxy settings every time I connect to a different network, i haven't changed them from the control panel and only modified them for the high...
  6. Problem with detecting proxy server by win. 8.1.

Problem with detecting proxy server by win. 8.1.: Problem with auto detecting proxy server by win. 8.1 internet conn. is working but says router is limited , also Ethernet is limited. On setting everything is ok. Option automatically detect proxy setting is ON. Shutting off router didn't help. What can I do more? Something...
  7. Problem with detecting proxy server by win. 8.1.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with detecting proxy server by win. 8.1.: Problem with auto detecting proxy server by win. 8.1 internet conn. is working but says router is limited , also Ethernet is limited. On setting everything is ok. Option automatically detect proxy setting is ON. Shutting off router didn't help. What can I do more? Something...
  8. Anyone can help me to remove Proxy virus problem?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone can help me to remove Proxy virus problem?: I already used bellow works only remove auto proxy system but manual still remain ! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet...
  9. Base Filtering Engine Error 5/firewall/proxy server problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Base Filtering Engine Error 5/firewall/proxy server problem: My firewall isnt working anymore and neither is my internet. When running Windows Troubleshooting, it says "Windows could not automatically detect this networks proxy settings". Whenever I try to connect to the internet, only airplane mode is shown. No, I'm not connected to...
  10. Proxy Problems (that inserts ads into Websites - possibly LINKR)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Proxy Problems (that inserts ads into Websites - possibly LINKR): The option "Use a proxy server" (Network & Internet -> Proxy) turns on automatically then i get shown ads on google.com (after the search) that aren't actually from google, but from https://search.becovi.com/. After I delete the Proxy Adress (127.0.0.1), Port (8003) and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update proxy settings