Windows 10: Proxy Server keeps turning on after turning off in Windows 10

Discus and support Proxy Server keeps turning on after turning off in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The manual proxy server keeps turning on every few minutes. I tried many ways to fix it. None worked. Even using a VPN doesn't work. It's a personal... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PurebredCloud04, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Proxy Server keeps turning on after turning off in Windows 10

The manual proxy server keeps turning on every few minutes. I tried many ways to fix it. None worked. Even using a VPN doesn't work. It's a personal computer with Windows 10 Home. If someone can help me I really appreciate it.

:)

PurebredCloud04, Jan 1, 2020
  2. dino84 Win User

Can't turn off Proxy Settings

I am running Windows 10 Home Edition. My ISP provider has suggested I turn off Proxy Server Settings. I have done that, but they always turn themselves back on without my knowledge. There is no place to save the settings, even when set manually. Is there some where to turn off my proxy server and have them stay off?

Thanks,
    dino

dino84, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Want to have Proxy Server turned off, but it keeps turning on at startup preventing Outlook emails from updating

Every time I turn on my desktop computer I have to go to settings and turn off the proxy server which keeps turning on.

I also have a notebook computer and it doesn't have this problem.

Its only in the last two - three months that this problem has surfaced.

I can view all my emails via Edge and hotmail.com but not in the Outlook app while the proxy server setting is on.

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Network & internet)

StephenfromChch, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Proxy Server keeps turning on after turning off in Windows 10

How to disable proxy server

The proxy server keeps turning itself on. I do not use a proxy server. When it turns itself on, none of the web browsers work. I need to stop the proxy server from turning on.

Jack Petersen, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Proxy Server keeps turning on after turning off in Windows 10

1. Proxy Server keeps turning on after turning off in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Proxy Server keeps

2. Turn Off Windows Proxy

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn Off Windows Proxy: Windows 10 Home Edition.Computer is up-to-date.Simply put, I want the proxy settings permanently turned off and I don't ever want it on again.The proxy interferes with almost every program and website that I use or visit on my computer.I have gone as far as disabling proxy...
  3. Turn Off Windows Proxy

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Turn Off Windows Proxy: Windows 10 Home Edition.Computer is up-to-date.Simply put, I want the proxy settings permanently turned off and I don't ever want it on again.The proxy interferes with almost every program and website that I use or visit on my computer.I have gone as far as disabling proxy...
  4. Turn Off Windows Proxy

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Keeps turning on and off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keeps turning on and off: Hello! I've had this computer for over 4 years now and it has been working just fine until one day I went to turn it on and it turned on but then went to a black screen I reset it and the same thing keeps happening the type of computer I have is an EVOO 18.5 all in one...
  6. Keeps turning on and off

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keeps turning on and off: Hello! I've had this computer for over 4 years now and it has been working just fine until one day I went to turn it on and it turned on but then went to a black screen I reset it and the same thing keeps happening the type of computer I have is an EVOO 18.5 all in one...
  7. Proxy "automatically detect proxy settings" keeps turning itself off

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Proxy "automatically detect proxy settings" keeps turning itself off: Ok so it all started when I couldn't join my friends on Forza Horizon 4, I found that teredo couldn't start, as I searched for answers I found I needed to turn on "automatically detect proxy settings" in the proxy area. what's strange is that as soon as I turn it on and go to...
  8. Proxy Server keeps turning on when turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Proxy Server keeps turning on when turned off: The manual proxy server keeps turning on every few minutes. I tried many ways to fix it. None worked. Even using a VPN doesn't work. It's a personal computer with Windows 10 Home. If someone can help me I really appreciate it....
  9. stop proxy turning off automatically?

stop proxy turning off automatically?: How do I stop proxy turning off automatically? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/stop-proxy-turning-off-automatically/ec5fdaf2-1ab4-433f-b4bd-adab24a0ff99
  10. Can't turn off Proxy Settings

Can't turn off Proxy Settings: I am running Windows 10 Home Edition. My ISP provider has suggested I turn off Proxy Server Settings. I have done that, but they always turn themselves back on without my knowledge. There is no place to save the settings, even when set manually. Is there some where to turn...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. proxy enable keeps turning off after restart