Windows 10: Proxy Server

Discus and support Proxy Server in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; On Windows 10, every time I try to access a web site a message comes up stating the "Proxy Server cannot be accessed" I then have to go to Proxy and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jid996, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Jid996 Win User

Proxy Server

On Windows 10, every time I try to access a web site a message comes up stating the "Proxy Server cannot be accessed" I then have to go to Proxy and turn a yes switch to a no for the site I am attempting to access. When I am in the site if I want to go to a hyperlink, the same Proxy error pops up. What is this and how can it be corrected once and for all?

:)

Jid996, Nov 28, 2018
  2. dcf-joe Win User

Proxy Server?

When I was in high school, I used this website. It is a website that lists working proxies, updated daily. If you choose the right ones, you can actually successfully watch youtube videos through the proxy!

dcf-joe, Nov 28, 2018
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Proxy Server?

bah, this site is blocked.

4. Jaune Bel Win User

Proxy Server

proxy server

We appreciate your time responding back to us. Enabling the proxy server isn't safe for your computer. We'd like to know why would you want to use the proxy server.

In the meantime, we suggest that you go to this link for a variety of steps and workarounds that you can use to

fix network connection issues in Windows 10
    . Once you're in the link, look for the
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands section and follow its steps. This will help us identify where the issue is coming from and fix it right away.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Jaune Bel, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Proxy Server

1. Proxy Server - Similar Threads - Proxy Server

2. Base Filtering Engine Error 5/firewall/proxy server problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Base Filtering Engine Error 5/firewall/proxy server problem: My firewall isnt working anymore and neither is my internet. When running Windows Troubleshooting, it says "Windows could not automatically detect this networks proxy settings". Whenever I try to connect to the internet, only airplane mode is shown. No, I'm not connected to...
  3. Proxy Server keeps turning on after turning off in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Proxy Server keeps turning on after turning off in Windows 10: The manual proxy server keeps turning on every few minutes. I tried many ways to fix it. None worked. Even using a VPN doesn't work. It's a personal computer with Windows 10 Home. If someone can help me I really appreciate it....
  4. Proxy Server keeps turning on when turned off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Proxy Server keeps turning on when turned off: The manual proxy server keeps turning on every few minutes. I tried many ways to fix it. None worked. Even using a VPN doesn't work. It's a personal computer with Windows 10 Home. If someone can help me I really appreciate it....
  5. Now Desperate for Solution. Windows cannot detect Proxy server settings.

Now Desperate for Solution. Windows cannot detect Proxy server settings.: Hi, I have posted previously reference to this problem but help has dried up. I have wired connection to router with this computer. I am sure it is not the router as my Laptop and my wife's Tablet connect (by wireless) faultlessly. My problem, Windows Update, Edge and...
  6. Proxy Server Error?

Proxy Server Error?: I keep having trouble with my connection, my computer states "Windows could not automatically detect this server's proxy settings". I am using Windows 10, and an ethernet cable. One of the solutions Google search told me was to check my proxy server settings. In the...
  7. Proxy Server Settings

Proxy Server Settings: My desktop always logs in linked to the proxy server http=127.0.0.1:7070;https=127.0.0.1:7070. I have tried everything I know including registry changes to stop this. Any ideas how I can prevent it happening?...
  8. server 2016 RDP Proxy PAC/Proxy settings will n ot apply

server 2016 RDP Proxy PAC/Proxy settings will n ot apply: We have 22 Thin Client servers with domain FL @ 2016. All 22 servers are running 2016 Standard. DC's are Server 2016 Standard. We are also all Windows 10. Patched and running fine. We are migrating to a new web filter that requires us to Use automatic configuration script....
  9. Re all the unanswered 'use a proxy server' is always enabled questions...

Re all the unanswered 'use a proxy server' is always enabled questions...: I have intermittently trawled these forums and the web looking for answers to this issue which popped up late last summer when I began getting multiple 'tunnel could not be formed' errors. Usually that was when using Chrome. Research took me to Settings - Network & Internet...
  10. 127.0.0.1:8080 Proxy server keeps resetting

127.0.0.1:8080 Proxy server keeps resetting: Hi UPDATE: When posting this I noticed in the instructions on the website below that RKILL was suppose to shut down when the scan was completed and I think I might have been shutting it to fast in earlier attempts and this time I let it run while I was writing the below...