Windows 10: Prt cs Print Screen

Discus and support Prt cs Print Screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; While online, I hit prt sc to capture a chat with a business, but it did not show on my clipboard. I did some troubleshoot but still cannot find my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by KatherineBradford1, Feb 5, 2020.

1. Prt cs Print Screen

While online, I hit prt sc to capture a chat with a business, but it did not show on my clipboard. I did some troubleshoot but still cannot find my screenshot. any ideas?

:)

KatherineBradford1, Feb 5, 2020
  2. parker41 Win User

prt screen

Having a problem with prt screen. Have been on this for more then 2 hrs., Have used snipping tool, Paint, googled how to but the only time it will let me paste is with my personal info. Been more then 10 years since I have used prt screen so any suggestions?

parker41, Feb 5, 2020
  3. CountMike Win User
    prt screen

I use Snipping tool click on new and use the cross cursor to draw rectangle around the part of screen to record, right click within it, choose copy and then right click on new post to post it.

CountMike, Feb 5, 2020
  4. Noela Tum Win User

Prt cs Print Screen

Prt sc button not working

Hi,

The Print Screen (Prt Sc) key is useful in getting screen captures and graphics on your Windows 10. If the
    Prt Sc key isn't working, please answer these questions so we can isolate the cause:

• When did this start happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Does it happen to a specific application or to all applications?
    In the meantime, you may definitely use the Snipping Tool to take a screenshot because it can also capture all of your screen or specific parts of it. Be sure to click this

link
    for more details on how to use the Snipping Tool.

Hope this helps and we're looking forward to your response.

Noela Tum, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

Prt cs Print Screen

1. Prt cs Print Screen - Similar Threads - Prt Print Screen

2. PRT renew Issue.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PRT renew Issue.: We have Hybrid Azure AD Join Devices which are connected to Intune. But every month more than 70 devices failed to renew PRT.Logged a ticket with Microsoft, and the support team mentioned if any device doesn't connect to the domain for more than 2 weeks, PRT cannot...
  3. PRT renew Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRT renew Issue.: We have Hybrid Azure AD Join Devices which are connected to Intune. But every month more than 70 devices failed to renew PRT.Logged a ticket with Microsoft, and the support team mentioned if any device doesn't connect to the domain for more than 2 weeks, PRT cannot...
  4. PRT renew Issue.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win10 22h2 office apps will not print to cs 5054ci with accounting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 22h2 office apps will not print to cs 5054ci with accounting: The machine prints reliably from notepad, test page, etc. o365 Apps will appear to print but fail at the printer with a "bad code" error. all available patches applied, o365 online repair run, existing drivers uninstalled from the system as well as the printer. re-installed...
  6. Win10 22h2 office apps will not print to cs 5054ci with accounting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 22h2 office apps will not print to cs 5054ci with accounting: The machine prints reliably from notepad, test page, etc. o365 Apps will appear to print but fail at the printer with a "bad code" error. all available patches applied, o365 online repair run, existing drivers uninstalled from the system as well as the printer. re-installed...
  7. Win10 22h2 office apps will not print to cs 5054ci with accounting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Azure PRT support ADFS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Azure PRT support ADFS: HI Team, Will the Azure Autopilot PRT support ADFS server On-Prem. I have a setup created where will the O365 traffic will flow On-Prem ADFS and MFA. So wanted to understand if the same flow will work for Azure PRT as well?...
  9. CS GO FPS low?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CS GO FPS low?: I have a Msi rtx 2070 super ventus / ryzen 5 3600 and the game is installed on a Kingston SSD but still I have about 140 fps in cs:Go although others have double that with the same graka. I found a video that plays the game and the person has the same GPU / CPU. And it has...
  10. "prt sc"does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "prt sc"does not work: "prt sc" does not work when I press it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/prt-scdoes-not-work/d4c0ce1f-37c8-4f76-aa9c-c4fad83c7727

Users found this page by searching for:

1. prt cs

2. I have Windows 11 can I use the PRTSc button to copy a screen