Windows 10: Prt SC button trouble

Discus and support Prt SC button trouble in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My prt sc button used to work on my asus 2 in 1 laptop and out of nowhere it just stopped, and now it doesn't work at all. Can someone please tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RoxyB_ japrincess, Jul 2, 2019.

1. Prt SC button trouble

My prt sc button used to work on my asus 2 in 1 laptop and out of nowhere it just stopped, and now it doesn't work at all.

Can someone please tell me why and how can i fix it?

:)

RoxyB_ japrincess, Jul 2, 2019
  2. Noela Tum Win User

Prt sc button not working

Hi,

The Print Screen (Prt Sc) key is useful in getting screen captures and graphics on your Windows 10. If the
    Prt Sc key isn't working, please answer these questions so we can isolate the cause:

• When did this start happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Does it happen to a specific application or to all applications?
    In the meantime, you may definitely use the Snipping Tool to take a screenshot because it can also capture all of your screen or specific parts of it. Be sure to click this

link
    for more details on how to use the Snipping Tool.

Hope this helps and we're looking forward to your response.

Noela Tum, Jul 2, 2019
  3. Prt Sc button

When I use the "Prt Sc" button it sends it to One Drive. What program am I sup to use to open the document so I can send it to the printer just like it looks on the screen and It not go as a picture and part of it end get cut off???? This is so frustrating!!
    Why can it not just go to the printer when I hit the key? Can I change a setting?

tracycornelius, Jul 2, 2019
  4. Prt SC button trouble

Prt sc button not working

Dear Respected Sir/Mam,

Kindly once guide me how to take print screen if my "Prt sc" Button is not working right now I am using win10.

Kindly once call me <phone number removed>

* Moved from Education

SaketChaubey, Jul 2, 2019
Thema:

Prt SC button trouble

1. Prt SC button trouble - Similar Threads - Prt button trouble

2. Can't find my PRT SC screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my PRT SC screenshots: I can find them in my screenshots folder only when I do the Windows Key + PRT SC method, but no matter what I do, I can't find the screenshots I take whenever I only press PRT SC to take a screenshot. Only the ones I take in a game show up on my Gallery, but not the ones I...
  3. Can't find my PRT SC screenshots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't find my PRT SC screenshots: I can find them in my screenshots folder only when I do the Windows Key + PRT SC method, but no matter what I do, I can't find the screenshots I take whenever I only press PRT SC to take a screenshot. Only the ones I take in a game show up on my Gallery, but not the ones I...
  4. I can't use Windows + Prt sc button to capture the full screen Screenshot

I can't use Windows + Prt sc button to capture the full screen Screenshot: Windows + Prt Sc is not working for full screen after 23h2 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-use-windows-prt-sc-button-to-capture-the/98eeb62b-2cf4-456c-a9b2-8e1532a10b60
  5. prt sc key not taking a screenshot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    prt sc key not taking a screenshot: Hello, I have used the prt sc key before to take a screenshot, but it is no longer working. I have made sure that the "Use the Print Screen key to open Snipping Tool" is toggled on, but it still doesn't take a screenshot and I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it, but it...
  6. prt sc key not taking a screenshot

prt sc key not taking a screenshot: Hello, I have used the prt sc key before to take a screenshot, but it is no longer working. I have made sure that the "Use the Print Screen key to open Snipping Tool" is toggled on, but it still doesn't take a screenshot and I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it, but it...
  7. Windows 11 change behavior of Prt Sc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 change behavior of Prt Sc: HiI had Faststone Capture installed as my default screen capturing tool. Pressing PRT SC would open Faststone Capture.Last week, I had to install Techsmith Snagit for Video recording purposes.Now Snagit has taken over the PRT SC button as default program.How do I set the PRT...
  8. Windows 11 change behavior of Prt Sc

Windows 11 change behavior of Prt Sc: HiI had Faststone Capture installed as my default screen capturing tool. Pressing PRT SC would open Faststone Capture.Last week, I had to install Techsmith Snagit for Video recording purposes.Now Snagit has taken over the PRT SC button as default program.How do I set the PRT...
  9. windows 10 prt sc button for snapshots stop working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 prt sc button for snapshots stop working: WINDOWS 10 Snapshot stop working, I have a HP /15-387 LAPTOP with WINDOWS 10 HOME. It has the PRT-SC - button for the snapshot function. At this point I'm not sure what is up. Q #1- HOW do I test the PRT-SC BUTTON ? . Q#2 If need be, how do I redownload it ?...
  10. "prt sc"does not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "prt sc"does not work: "prt sc" does not work when I press it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/prt-scdoes-not-work/d4c0ce1f-37c8-4f76-aa9c-c4fad83c7727