Windows 10: "prt sc"does not work

Discus and support "prt sc"does not work in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; "prt sc" does not work when I press it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DouglasRoss1, Aug 2, 2018.

1. "prt sc"does not work

"prt sc" does not work when I press it

:)

DouglasRoss1, Aug 2, 2018
  2. Noela Tum Win User

Prt sc button not working

Hi,

The Print Screen (Prt Sc) key is useful in getting screen captures and graphics on your Windows 10. If the
    Prt Sc key isn't working, please answer these questions so we can isolate the cause:

• When did this start happening?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Does it happen to a specific application or to all applications?
    In the meantime, you may definitely use the Snipping Tool to take a screenshot because it can also capture all of your screen or specific parts of it. Be sure to click this

link
    for more details on how to use the Snipping Tool.

Hope this helps and we're looking forward to your response.

Noela Tum, Aug 2, 2018
  3. PRT SC not working on Windows 10

I was unable to use the PRT SC to capture the screen. Nothing works. Nothing is saved under the screenshot files.

I need help!

Thanks

DavidKelseyVegas, Aug 2, 2018
  4. "prt sc"does not work

PRT SC not working on Windows 10

Also Prt Sc does not save to a file but to the clipboard, you have to paste it and save it yourself.

Alan Russell, Aug 2, 2018
Thema:

"prt sc"does not work

1. "prt sc"does not work - Similar Threads - prt scdoes

2. Any picture I take with PRT SC or Snip, it gets corrupted after a few hours or a few days....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any picture I take with PRT SC or Snip, it gets corrupted after a few hours or a few days....: Every time I take a prt sc or snip for my school work or games, after a few hours or days, I will find out that it has been corrupted. It says "Sorry, Photos can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported, or this file is corrupted". This is also the same...
  3. Any picture I take with PRT SC or Snip, it gets corrupted after a few hours or a few days....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any picture I take with PRT SC or Snip, it gets corrupted after a few hours or a few days....: Every time I take a prt sc or snip for my school work or games, after a few hours or days, I will find out that it has been corrupted. It says "Sorry, Photos can't open this file because the format is currently unsupported, or this file is corrupted". This is also the same...
  4. Can't find my PRT SC screenshots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find my PRT SC screenshots: I can find them in my screenshots folder only when I do the Windows Key + PRT SC method, but no matter what I do, I can't find the screenshots I take whenever I only press PRT SC to take a screenshot. Only the ones I take in a game show up on my Gallery, but not the ones I...
  5. Can't find my PRT SC screenshots

Can't find my PRT SC screenshots: I can find them in my screenshots folder only when I do the Windows Key + PRT SC method, but no matter what I do, I can't find the screenshots I take whenever I only press PRT SC to take a screenshot. Only the ones I take in a game show up on my Gallery, but not the ones I...
  6. Change Prt SC key back to the way it operated in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Change Prt SC key back to the way it operated in Windows 10.: Windows 10 had the easiest set up for taking screenshots. Simply press the Insert Prt Sc key and it would take a full screen shot and place it in the One Drive "Screen shot" Folder. Simple. Duhhhhhh!. Now that I have upgraded to new PC with Windows 11 I have to press two keys...
  7. Change Prt SC key back to the way it operated in Windows 10.

Change Prt SC key back to the way it operated in Windows 10.: Windows 10 had the easiest set up for taking screenshots. Simply press the Insert Prt Sc key and it would take a full screen shot and place it in the One Drive "Screen shot" Folder. Simple. Duhhhhhh!. Now that I have upgraded to new PC with Windows 11 I have to press two keys...
  8. PRT renew Issue.

in Windows 10 Customization
    PRT renew Issue.: We have Hybrid Azure AD Join Devices which are connected to Intune. But every month more than 70 devices failed to renew PRT.Logged a ticket with Microsoft, and the support team mentioned if any device doesn't connect to the domain for more than 2 weeks, PRT cannot...
  9. PRT renew Issue.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRT renew Issue.: We have Hybrid Azure AD Join Devices which are connected to Intune. But every month more than 70 devices failed to renew PRT.Logged a ticket with Microsoft, and the support team mentioned if any device doesn't connect to the domain for more than 2 weeks, PRT cannot...
  10. PRT renew Issue.