Windows 10: PrtSc not working.

Discus and support PrtSc not working. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So my PrtSc key was working all fine and then it stopped working. I tried using it with a combination of Alt and Fn key, but nothing happens. I have to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Shubh Varma, Jul 16, 2020.

1. PrtSc not working.

So my PrtSc key was working all fine and then it stopped working. I tried using it with a combination of Alt and Fn key, but nothing happens. I have to use the Snipping tool but that takes a lot of time to load and save the snip. Please help me with this, Thanks in advance!

:)

Shubh Varma, Jul 16, 2020
  2. Chen-001 Win User

Windows + prtsc, screenshot do not work

Thank you, it worked with fn+windows key+prtsc.

Chen-001, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 16, 2020
  4. neilpzz Win User

PrtSc not working.

PrtSc

If you use Winkey + PrtSc it will put a copy in your Pictures folder under Screenshots.

neilpzz, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

PrtSc not working.

1. PrtSc not working. - Similar Threads - PrtSc working

2. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  3. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  4. Windows Icon, search bar, sound, prtsc and email - all not working?

in Cortana
    Windows Icon, search bar, sound, prtsc and email - all not working?: Hi again, When I click on the bottom left-hand side on the windows icon, nothing happens, likewise when I click in the search box and type nothing happens. I have tried:- sfc scannow / came back with no errors- DISM online repair- Restarting file explorer through task manager...
  5. Windows Icon, search bar, sound, prtsc and email - all not working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Icon, search bar, sound, prtsc and email - all not working?: Hi again, When I click on the bottom left-hand side on the windows icon, nothing happens, likewise when I click in the search box and type nothing happens. I have tried:- sfc scannow / came back with no errors- DISM online repair- Restarting file explorer through task manager...
  6. Windows Icon, search bar, sound, prtsc and email - all not working?

7. Screenshot Win+PrtSc abruptly stopped working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Screenshot Win+PrtSc abruptly stopped working: I rely heavily on my laptop's screenshot functionality. Pressing the Windows and Print Screen keys has always instantly saved a screenshot to my Screenshots folder. However, a couple days ago, this stopped doing anything, there's absolutely no response. I'm not aware of any...
  8. ScreenSnip or PrtSc is not working on Windows 10 lock screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ScreenSnip or PrtSc is not working on Windows 10 lock screen.: Hello AllI would like to take windows 10 lock screen, screenshot for educational purpose. After modifying registry I was able to take screenshot at Login screen, however once I login, it is not stored in clipboard and is not pasting in Word or Paint. How can I get this fixed....
  9. ScreenSnip or PrtSc is not working on Windows 10 lock screen.

ScreenSnip or PrtSc is not working on Windows 10 lock screen.: Hello AllI would like to take windows 10 lock screen, screenshot for educational purpose. After modifying registry I was able to take screenshot at Login screen, however once I login, it is not stored in clipboard and is not pasting in Word or Paint. How can I get this fixed....
  10. Alt + Prtsc doesn't work for me.

Alt + Prtsc doesn't work for me.: Win key + Prtsc does and I think Alt + Prtsc used to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/alt-prtsc-doesnt-work-for-me/3744db07-cc22-4fe8-a212-4a71a5521493