Windows 10: PrtSc screenshots

Discus and support PrtSc screenshots in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; PrtSc screenshots used to got to OneDrive>Pictures>Screenshots -- up thru 3-25-19; now they disappear into space. There is no Screenshots folder in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AnnieJohnson2, Apr 16, 2019.

1. PrtSc screenshots

PrtSc screenshots used to got to OneDrive>Pictures>Screenshots -- up thru 3-25-19; now they disappear into space. There is no Screenshots folder in User>Pictures. Where else could they be going?

:)

AnnieJohnson2, Apr 16, 2019
  2. Chen-001 Win User

Windows + prtsc, screenshot do not work

Screenshot does not work when i use windows + prtsc.

I have checked picture folder in computer and onedrive and there is no picture that I want.

Chen-001, Apr 16, 2019
  3. neilpzz Win User
    PrtSc

If you use Winkey + PrtSc it will put a copy in your Pictures folder under Screenshots.

neilpzz, Apr 16, 2019
  4. Chen-001 Win User

PrtSc screenshots

Windows + prtsc, screenshot do not work

Thank you, it worked with fn+windows key+prtsc.

Chen-001, Apr 16, 2019
Thema:

PrtSc screenshots

1. PrtSc screenshots - Similar Threads - PrtSc screenshots

2. PrtSc screenshot blank/black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PrtSc screenshot blank/black screen: i tried to screenshot with prtsc and it appears like this, how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prtsc-screenshot-blankblack-screen/cd4c1338-5030-4323-bb06-371673c3d05e
  3. PrtSc screenshot blank/black screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PrtSc screenshot blank/black screen: i tried to screenshot with prtsc and it appears like this, how to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prtsc-screenshot-blankblack-screen/cd4c1338-5030-4323-bb06-371673c3d05e
  4. PrtSc screenshot blank/black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  6. onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...

onedrive screenshot not working. used prtsc to take a onedrive screenshot, but instead the...: when I use "prt sc" to take a screenshot of my screen, so that it is saved automatically in onedrive, the Snipping tool opens. How do I differentiate screenshot snipping tools and onedrive hotkeys?...
  7. When I do a PrtSc screenshot, the image copies to my clipboard, instead of the Screenshot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I do a PrtSc screenshot, the image copies to my clipboard, instead of the Screenshot...: Before the screenshots have always saved into that folder, but recently when I deleted all the files from my OneDrive, it for some reason stopped working. Not sure if it's even related to the OneDrive, but can someone please help me? Now the image just copies into my...
  8. When I do a PrtSc screenshot, the image copies to my clipboard, instead of the Screenshot...

When I do a PrtSc screenshot, the image copies to my clipboard, instead of the Screenshot...: Before the screenshots have always saved into that folder, but recently when I deleted all the files from my OneDrive, it for some reason stopped working. Not sure if it's even related to the OneDrive, but can someone please help me? Now the image just copies into my...
  9. Why can't I find any screenshots in my screenshot folder whenever I press windows + Prtsc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I find any screenshots in my screenshot folder whenever I press windows + Prtsc?: The screenshot folder only saves photos that I took when using snipping tool but other than that, if I use the default way Windows + Prtsc then it won't save....
  10. the windows button + prtsc button used to take a screenshot on my laptop now it doesn't how...

the windows button + prtsc button used to take a screenshot on my laptop now it doesn't how...: the windows button + prtsc button used to take a screenshot on my laptop now it doesn't how do i get it to work again, other ways to take a screenshot still work, like using xbox game bar or the snipping tool but i have to manually select the full screen option, i dont...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. prt sc sysrq

2. when using prtsc how do i copy one applcation

3. why Ctrl Alt Print Screen to copy screen doesnt work

4. PrtScr screenshot of lock screen not working,
  5. how do i prtsc