Windows 10: PrtScn Not working after Windows 10 Update Old Keyboard

Discus and support PrtScn Not working after Windows 10 Update Old Keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a Microsoft USB Natural Keyboard Pro that I have been using since about 2002. It was working fine until recently when the Windows 10 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by El Barto 99, Aug 11, 2019.

1. PrtScn Not working after Windows 10 Update Old Keyboard

I have a

Microsoft USB Natural Keyboard Pro
    that I have been using since about 2002.

It was working fine until recently when the Windows 10 update made the PrtScn to stop working.

I am using it on a laptop.

The Laptop keyboard does PrtScn ok but not my USB connected keyboard.

What did the Update do to make this to stop working?

There aren't any new drivers for my keyboard.

The Drivers I am using currently is:

----

Microsoft USB Natural Keyboard Pro Properties

----

Driver Provider: Microsoft

Driver Date: 6/21/2006

Driver Version: 10.0.18362.1

Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows

----

Driver File Details

----

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdhid.sys

C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\SynTP.sys

Provider: Microsoft Corporation

File version: 10.0.18362.1 (WinBuild. 160101.0800)

Copyright: (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

Digital Signer: Microsoft Windows

Driver Files:

:)

El Barto 99, Aug 11, 2019
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Keyboard not working after Windows 10 Update

Hi,

Have you tried updating
    your mouse and keyboard driver? If not, we suggest you to do so. There is a possibility that the driver is not compatible with the new Windows 10 update. However, one
    of the workarounds that we suggest for your mouse and keyboard to work is to update the driver. If the symptom persist, you can run the Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter. To run the Troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• On your search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Change the view to
      View all.

• Choose
      Hardware and Devices
      and run the troubleshooter.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Aug 11, 2019
  4. PrtScn Not working after Windows 10 Update Old Keyboard

PrtScn Not working in Windows 10 ?

The PrtScn on my Dell computer using Windows 10 upgrade quit working. I have searched the photograph folders in all the programs and can't find any .png files. It used to work famously directly from the keyboard with any program on the screen?

I searched the FAQ files and there are examples for Windows 7 computers but few for Windows 10 users.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

RobStapleton, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

PrtScn Not working after Windows 10 Update Old Keyboard

1. PrtScn Not working after Windows 10 Update Old Keyboard - Similar Threads - PrtScn working Update

2. How to use PrtScn on the WUR0385 keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use PrtScn on the WUR0385 keyboard?: Manual for the WUR0385 keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-prtscn-on-the-wur0385-keyboard/d52fea2e-d3de-4c7a-9207-ee8b50d919b3
  3. How to use PrtScn on the WUR0385 keyboard?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use PrtScn on the WUR0385 keyboard?: Manual for the WUR0385 keyboard. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-prtscn-on-the-wur0385-keyboard/d52fea2e-d3de-4c7a-9207-ee8b50d919b3
  4. How to use PrtScn on the WUR0385 keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How do I get PrtScn working on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I get PrtScn working on Windows 10?: I've recently upgraded my PC hardware, and I have Windows 10 working well except for:PrtScn no longer works as I'm accustomed to.Just pressing PrtScn does nothing, I'm used to it putting a full screen screenshot into my Screenshots folderPressing Alt+PrtScn does nothing, I'm...
  6. keyboard not working after windows updates

keyboard not working after windows updates: Hi, on 29th oct i updated my lenovo laptop after which my keyboard stopped working . i tried the usual options like updating drivers but nothing worked . keyboard started working only after i restored the system to an earlier check point . today microsoft forcibly...
  7. keyboard not working after windows 10 update

keyboard not working after windows 10 update: keyboard doesn't work everytime I start windows. I have to do restart everytime to make it work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-not-working-after-windows-10-update/fb211d93-b953-49de-acd3-5579e8ee1c45
  8. PrtScn Suddenly Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Customization
    PrtScn Suddenly Stopped Working: I've had my Surface 2 for two years. To save a screenshot all I ever had to do was press the PrtScn button. Suddenly, today, it's stopped working. A quick Google shows people suggesting that I use the Windows button in conjunction with the PrtScn button, that works... but...
  9. My keyboard is not working after windows 10 update

My keyboard is not working after windows 10 update: Hello ! My keyboard is not working on windows 10 apps after update .. It works on browser , in games and Notepad etc But its not work apps Like Ms Store ,Twitter Etc.. Keyboard Shortcut Keys are also not work.. Please Tell me reason and its Solution .. Fatima Ali...
  10. Keyboard and Mouse are not working after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and Mouse are not working after Windows 10 update: Shutdown my PC last night and updates were installed. I went to login today and both the keyboard and mouse will not work. I tried them on a separate device and they both worked fine. They will work in the BIOS and in Safe Mode, but i tried to run a system restore to roll...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. prtscn not working windows 10 pro