Windows 10: PS/2 Keyboard on lenovo 81n3 stopped working after update.

Discus and support PS/2 Keyboard on lenovo 81n3 stopped working after update. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Touchpad mouse works as does on screen keyboard. Have tried disabling keyboard at device manager and rebooting. Still shows yellow triangle with !... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WarrenAndrews1, Oct 9, 2019 at 12:07 AM.

1. PS/2 Keyboard on lenovo 81n3 stopped working after update.

Touchpad mouse works as does on screen keyboard.

Have tried disabling keyboard at device manager and rebooting.

Still shows yellow triangle with !

Message is 'windows cannot verify digital signature'

3 drivers shown

DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys

DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys

drivers\SynTP.sys

I've run out of ideas and would appreciate suggestions.

W

:)

WarrenAndrews1, Oct 9, 2019 at 12:07 AM

2. PS/2 keyboard not working

Question:- does a laptop keyboard use PS/2 interface or other?

My problem:- PS/2 desktop keyboard has stopped working; reseated PS/2 connection - same problem. The computer knows when keys are pressed because the speakers issue a click BUT characters aren't forthcoming.

WORKAROUND

Start the virtual keyboard and hey-presto - the physical keyboard springs into life (you can tell because the caps-lock light suddenly starts working.)

Really weird. The PS/2 mouse is fine. To cut our losses I'll try a USB keyboard tomorrow.

Computerabber, Oct 9, 2019 at 12:10 AM
  3. ps/2 keyboard not working after Windows 10 update

Windows 10 pro was working fine until the last update (Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803)
    (Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.191)). Now the ps/2 keyboard can not start (code10). A USB keyboard works. If I go into Device Manager and uninstall the ps/2 keyboard then scan for hardware changes the ps/2 keyboard starts working but the USB keyboard and
    USB mouse stop working. Dell Precision T7400

RaymondFrenkel, Oct 9, 2019 at 12:10 AM
  4. PaulKowit Win User

PS/2 Keyboard on lenovo 81n3 stopped working after update.

Lenovo PS/2 Keyboard Issues w/ Windows 10

I currently have a Lenovo Yoga 3 Think Pad running Windows 10.

My PS/2 keyboard sporadically stops working while I am trying to type and it makes it very difficult to use.

I talked to Lenovo and there diagnosis is that it is not a hardware issue. Since all my drivers are up-to-date, I am wondering if anybody may know a solution.

-Paul

Thema:

PS/2 Keyboard on lenovo 81n3 stopped working after update.

1. PS/2 Keyboard on lenovo 81n3 stopped working after update. - Similar Threads - Keyboard lenovo 81n3

2. PS/2 Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS/2 Mouse: Hello, I have 2 PS/2 mouses. A Logitech TrackMan Vista and a Logitech TrackMan Marble FX. But they just won't work on my desktop (My desktop has a PS/2 port, so i just plug them in my PS/2 port). I tried al the sulutions that i found on the internet but none will work....
  3. Acer laptop keyboard not working and standard ps/2 keyboard driver didn't reinstall after...

Acer laptop keyboard not working and standard ps/2 keyboard driver didn't reinstall after...: My keyboard suddenly stopped working when I woke my computer back from sleep yesterday. I searched for a solution online and after have tried many things I eventually uninstalled the standard ps/2 driver to get it automatically installed on reboot. At least so I thought....
  4. I put PS/2 or USB mouse / keyboard but Do Not work

I put PS/2 or USB mouse / keyboard but Do Not work: I have an old PC quad core 2 intel dated 2008 was vista installed Win 10 home the problem is with mouse / keyboard Only the wireless mouse / keyboard via usb stick wireless working --- i think that is what is came with PC... I put PS/2 or USB mouse / keyboard but Do...
  5. Laptop keyboard ps/2

Laptop keyboard ps/2: One of the keys on my laptop became defective. This affected the keyboard operation. I therefore obtained a usb keyboard thet works perfect. Unfortunately during bootup and while working, the internal keyboard seems to interfere, so much, that sometimes I have to switch...
  6. Why does my PS/2 keyboard not work after 1808 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why does my PS/2 keyboard not work after 1808 update: I updated my desktop this morning to 1809. Now my ps/2 keyboard does not work,why? Also my screen is very dark. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/why-does-my-ps2-keyboard-not-work-after-1808/83f23ef4-50b3-4d47-97ef-673d18591fc1
  7. accidentally deleted standard ps/2 keyboard driver

accidentally deleted standard ps/2 keyboard driver: I accidentally deleted the standard ps/2 keyboard driver which came pre-installed with my windows installation now my keyboard is not working. please help....
  8. ps/2 keyboard not working after Windows 10 update

ps/2 keyboard not working after Windows 10 update: Windows 10 pro was working fine until the last update (Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803) (Version 1803 (OS Build 17134.191)). Now the ps/2 keyboard can not start (code10). A USB keyboard works. If I go into Device Manager and uninstall the ps/2 keyboard then scan...
  9. Exlamation Point next to ps/2 mouse and keyboard

Exlamation Point next to ps/2 mouse and keyboard: In device manager, when going to the view tab and clicking show hidden devices I have exclamation points next to Standard PS/2 Keyboard and Microsoft PS/2 Mouse. I can uninstall, but after reboot they appear again. My motherboard does not even have PS/2 outlets, only USB....
  10. Can't use PS/2 keyboards on Win 10

Can't use PS/2 keyboards on Win 10: I found a bunch of my old keyboards from last decade, all in their boxes. Being that they are mechanical keyboards, I prefer to write on them. I have had no luck in all 3 of them. I got the small PS2 to USB adapter, got 2 of then, and the keyboards lights up initially and...