Windows 10: Ps 2 Mouse Stpped working

Discus and support Ps 2 Mouse Stpped working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After a recent windows 10 update on one of my PC's the ps 2 ported mouse stopped working. Nothing I tried from this website worked. The pc had an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GracemanQBW, Aug 8, 2020.

1. Ps 2 Mouse Stpped working

After a recent windows 10 update on one of my PC's the ps 2 ported mouse stopped working.

Nothing I tried from this website worked. The pc had an older type motherboard with both mouse & keyboard ps 2 ports that have worked for several years.10+

The Keyboard still worked fine it was just a loss of the mouse. and was annoying.

The solution was found after I downloaded Logitech m235 driver for a radio mouse I use on another machine.

After loading Logitech Options I noticed an option within this to load PS 2 drivers so tried it. Now my ps 2 port worked again.

So load Logitech ps 2 driver should cure if all else fails.

Gigabyte X58A-UD3R Intel i7 930

Windows 10 pro version 2004

Build 19041.388

How this helps someone.

:)

GracemanQBW, Aug 8, 2020
  2. MexiMux Win User

PS/2 Mouse

Hello,

I have 2 PS/2 mouses. A Logitech TrackMan Vista and a Logitech TrackMan Marble FX.

But they just won't work on my desktop (My desktop has a PS/2 port, so i just plug them in my PS/2 port).

I tried al the sulutions that i found on the internet but none will work.

I hope somebody can help with this.

MexiMux, Aug 8, 2020
  3. PS/2 mouse

It should be plug and play. If you currently have a USB mouse connected, disconnect it from the USB port, then connect the PS/2 mouse to the PS/2 port.

Restart if its not detected.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 8, 2020
  4. Ps 2 Mouse Stpped working

PS/2 mouse

How do I remove a USB mouse in order to use a PS/2 mouse?

Dan A.Moore, Aug 8, 2020
Thema:

Ps 2 Mouse Stpped working

1. Ps 2 Mouse Stpped working - Similar Threads - Mouse Stpped working

2. USB keyboard and mouse not working only PS/2 works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB keyboard and mouse not working only PS/2 works: I decided to reset my PC and keeping my files.But after I reset it when I turned it on, my USB mouse and keyboard didn't work for me. But in the BIOS settings they did work. Then I decided to use a PS/2 mouse and they did work. Methods I already used are: switching USB slots,...
  3. USB keyboard and mouse not working only PS/2 works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB keyboard and mouse not working only PS/2 works: I decided to reset my PC and keeping my files.But after I reset it when I turned it on, my USB mouse and keyboard didn't work for me. But in the BIOS settings they did work. Then I decided to use a PS/2 mouse and they did work. Methods I already used are: switching USB slots,...
  4. USB keyboard and mouse not working only PS/2 works

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. how to use ps/2 compatible mouse driver instead of Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to use ps/2 compatible mouse driver instead of Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver?: O have Logitech ps/2 mouse which works fine normally with the Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver but while gaming I have to move the mouse really fast so the cursor doesn't works fine as it should. It stutters a lot when randomly moving it fast for better aiming. I tried to update...
  6. how to use ps/2 compatible mouse driver instead of Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to use ps/2 compatible mouse driver instead of Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver?: O have Logitech ps/2 mouse which works fine normally with the Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver but while gaming I have to move the mouse really fast so the cursor doesn't works fine as it should. It stutters a lot when randomly moving it fast for better aiming. I tried to update...
  7. how to use ps/2 compatible mouse driver instead of Microsoft ps/2 mouse driver?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. PS/2 Mouse Shows Plugged In But No PS/2 Mouse Being Used

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS/2 Mouse Shows Plugged In But No PS/2 Mouse Being Used: I have an HP Envy laptop, using the newest version of Windows 10. Having mouse problems, so I tried to uninstall and re-install the mouse. Device Manager shows 2 mice...a PS/2 version, and on that just says HID Compliant. When I unplug the USB dongle, the HID Compliant...
  9. PS/2 Mouse

PS/2 Mouse: Hello, I have 2 PS/2 mouses. A Logitech TrackMan Vista and a Logitech TrackMan Marble FX. But they just won't work on my desktop (My desktop has a PS/2 port, so i just plug them in my PS/2 port). I tried al the sulutions that i found on the internet but none will work....
  10. PS/2 mouse driver is missing while

PS/2 mouse driver is missing while: hello This issue is addressed to microsoft technical people only, PS/2 mouse driver is missing while PS/2 keyboard is working, when plugging mouse to PS/2 port , mouse is not working, when plugging keyboard to PS/2 port , keyboard is working, I tried setting ease of access...