Windows 10: PS/2 Mouse

Discus and support PS/2 Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have 2 PS/2 mouses. A Logitech TrackMan Vista and a Logitech TrackMan Marble FX. But they just won't work on my desktop (My desktop has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MexiMux, Aug 26, 2019.

1. MexiMux Win User

PS/2 Mouse

Hello,

I have 2 PS/2 mouses. A Logitech TrackMan Vista and a Logitech TrackMan Marble FX.

But they just won't work on my desktop (My desktop has a PS/2 port, so i just plug them in my PS/2 port).

I tried al the sulutions that i found on the internet but none will work.

I hope somebody can help with this.

:)

MexiMux, Aug 26, 2019

2. PS/2 mouse

It should be plug and play. If you currently have a USB mouse connected, disconnect it from the USB port, then connect the PS/2 mouse to the PS/2 port.

Restart if its not detected.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 26, 2019
  3. PS/2 mouse

How do I remove a USB mouse in order to use a PS/2 mouse?

Dan A.Moore, Aug 26, 2019
  4. PS/2 Mouse

PS/2 mouse

Hi Dan,

Thank you for your valuable question please, I would like to ask you one thing for my better understanding please. Are you trying to use PS/2 mouse instead of USB mouse? If my understanding is right, I would suggest you to see the below mentioned articles and
    see if they help, If they are not helpful or the issue persists kindly post back to me.

How can I connect a PS/2 mouse and keyboard to my laptop?

https://superuser.com/questions/108763/how-can-...

http://www.instructables.com/id/USB-to-PS2-conv...

Note: These are non-Microsoft websites. The pages appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Please let me know, if that helps and feel free to ask back any question.

Kind Regards:

Yasir

MALIK YASIRNAWAZ, Aug 26, 2019
Thema:

PS/2 Mouse

1. PS/2 Mouse - Similar Threads - Mouse

2. Windows 11 PRO - window flickering when moving mouse upon login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 PRO - window flickering when moving mouse upon login: When I log on as soon as I move the mouse the screen starts to flicker/disappear. I found a post that told me to delete the mouse driver in Device Manager and restart. It works but not for long. Its intermittent. I can logon 2-3 times and not have an issue, then log on later...
  3. Windows 11 PRO - window flickering when moving mouse upon login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 PRO - window flickering when moving mouse upon login: When I log on as soon as I move the mouse the screen starts to flicker/disappear. I found a post that told me to delete the mouse driver in Device Manager and restart. It works but not for long. Its intermittent. I can logon 2-3 times and not have an issue, then log on later...
  4. My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...: I have used the ergonomic keyboard and mouse for my laptops for years, and the new surface laptop 6 I just received doesn't seem to have wireless discovery - only blue tooth discovery options. I'd like to be able to continue to use my mouse, keyboard and number pad - all...
  5. My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...

My Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Wireless Mouse L5V-00001 is not...: I have used the ergonomic keyboard and mouse for my laptops for years, and the new surface laptop 6 I just received doesn't seem to have wireless discovery - only blue tooth discovery options. I'd like to be able to continue to use my mouse, keyboard and number pad - all...
  6. Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...: Walked away from my computer for a few minutes and came back to my monitors asleep and when I woke the computer started up like I just had turned it on so it must've crashedHere is minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pFYNxBj2A8qzL1eI4ikwgfswwYCIezjx/view?usp=sharing...
  7. Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...

Walked away from computer and when i came back it and woke it up with mouse it restarted...: Walked away from my computer for a few minutes and came back to my monitors asleep and when I woke the computer started up like I just had turned it on so it must've crashedHere is minidump: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1pFYNxBj2A8qzL1eI4ikwgfswwYCIezjx/view?usp=sharing...
  8. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  9. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...: Hi, I am checking if there will be any updates to the Microsoft mouse and Keyboard center app soon? I find that setting my wheel push button to paste is very helpful in production at work, however doing this causing the mouse wheel to stick and not perform as it would when...
  10. Checking if updates on Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard are coming soon? Issues with setting...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ps/2 mouse in 2019