Windows 10: PS/port Touch pad does not responds after I log in my computor is toshiba satellite c55...

Discus and support PS/port Touch pad does not responds after I log in my computor is toshiba satellite c55... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; ps/port touch pad does not work after I log in, it works before the log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SyedRazvi1, Nov 14, 2018.

1. PS/port Touch pad does not responds after I log in my computor is toshiba satellite c55...

ps/port touch pad does not work after I log in, it works before the log in

:)

SyedRazvi1, Nov 14, 2018

2. How do I reinstate the Touch Pad Pointer system for a Toshiba Satellite C55 laptop that inadvertently was disabled?

When my cat jumped on the keyboard while the computer was on, the Touch Pad and Pointer System somehow became disabled. I prefer that to using the mouse. So how do I get the Touch Pad & Pointer back? (Elsewhere someone suggested CTRL + F5 but I'm
    a novice and don't even know how to perform that operation.)

Toshiba Satellite C55 (Windows 10)

EvelynSendecke, Nov 14, 2018
  3. Windows 10: Number pad not working on Toshiba satellite C55-C1433

dear all,

got a new Toshiba satellite C55-C1433, came with windows 8.1, but the numeric keyboard or numbers pad wasn't working.

I've upgraded it to windows 10 home, but still the numeric keyboard not working.

tried the on screen keyboard option (turn numbers on from the options there) also no good results,

tried the (regedit InitialKeyboardIndicators) modifications, still not working.

please need help on this issue, I use the numbers pad a lot, especially for typing IP addresses.

thank you in advanced

Original Title: Numeric keyboard issue

John Hazoury, Nov 14, 2018
  4. PS/port Touch pad does not responds after I log in my computor is toshiba satellite c55...

Toshiba Satellite C55 Laptop microphone

Toshiba Satellite C55 Laptop microphone says no problems yet its not working also messages read mic not working on cortana i know its conflicting but thats it.cant find whee its muted or switched off

BrianSpeedhello, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

PS/port Touch pad does not responds after I log in my computor is toshiba satellite c55...

1. PS/port Touch pad does not responds after I log in my computor is toshiba satellite c55... - Similar Threads - port Touch pad

2. Touch pad not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch pad not responding: Hi, my cat walked across my keyboard and now only the mouse in the keyboard will respond, but not the touch pad. I have a Dell Latitude E6429 with windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touch-pad-not-responding/68aa0d84-91e1-44eb-b0d1-70513105630b
  3. Toshiba Satellite c55 battery charging in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toshiba Satellite c55 battery charging in Windows 10: Hello,I have a Toshiba Satellite c55 laptop running Win 10 Home, with 12gb of ram and a 500gb ssd.. Everything is fine except for my battery charging time.. in the last month or so, even though charge time itself, nor charge % have been affected, when the battery is charging...
  4. Toshiba Satellite c55 battery charging in Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Satellite c55 battery charging in Windows 10: Hello,I have a Toshiba Satellite c55 laptop running Win 10 Home, with 12gb of ram and a 500gb ssd.. Everything is fine except for my battery charging time.. in the last month or so, even though charge time itself, nor charge % have been affected, when the battery is charging...
  5. Toshiba Satellite c55 battery charging in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. toshiba satellite c55-c5241 backlit keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    toshiba satellite c55-c5241 backlit keyboard: Hi does my Toshiba satellite C55-C5241 have a Backlit keyboard? if so what keys do i need to press to turn on thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-satellite-c55-c5241-backlit-keyboard/c27519ab-3be4-43a0-91aa-116bf379eeac
  7. Toshiba Satellite c55 bootup issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Satellite c55 bootup issues: My laptop was left on while I was away on travel and when I tried getting on the system, it went into a and endless array of automatic repair loops and diagnostic loops. I can get into the advanced option menu eventually but always fails in sys restore, or reset, tried using...
  8. Toshiba Satellite Touchscreen Not Responding

Toshiba Satellite Touchscreen Not Responding: I upgraded my laptop to Windows 10 a while back and have noticed that my touchscreen function no longer works, after a frustrating period of searching and trying many fixes I have come to the end of my patience and need some help. I have tried the following:- uninstalled...
  9. Intermittent Bluetooth Toshiba Satellite C55-B5201

Intermittent Bluetooth Toshiba Satellite C55-B5201: I have a Toshiba Satellite C55-B5201 laptop with Windows 10 and sometimes my bluetooth just quits. After a minute or two it starts again. The only thing that I use bluetooth for is my mouse. When it quits I use the touchpad to go to bluetooth properties and it says there is...
  10. Toshiba Satellite C55 - inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Support
    Toshiba Satellite C55 - inaccessible boot device: Please help. I have to repair a Windows 10 home computer that can't find the boot partition for some reason. The computer has both UEFI and legacy boot options. I want to boot a Windows 10 ISO from USB and attempt to do a repair install but is their a better option? I...