Windows 10: PS Remote Play won't launch

Discus and support PS Remote Play won't launch in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I've been using PS Remote Play for months and had no issues. However, after the most recent Windows 10 update, I can't get it to launch. When I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by grey_aria, Sep 30, 2020.

1. grey_aria Win User

PS Remote Play won't launch

I've been using PS Remote Play for months and had no issues. However, after the most recent Windows 10 update, I can't get it to launch. When I try to launch it, the program will start and the Checking for Updates progress bar makes it about halfway, then it just vanishes with no error messages or anything.

I have checked task manager to make sure it's not running somehow and it's not. I have uninstalled & reinstalled it, I have uninstalled the Microsoft Visual C++ 2013 as per a suggestion on Reddit but that didn't work either. All my drivers are updated, as is my operating system. I have also made sure that PlayStation Remote Play is allowed through Windows Firewall.

Anyone have any thoughts on what the issue might be?

Thanks for your help.

My laptop specs are:

Windows 10 64

Intel Graphics 530

nVidia GTX 960m

Intel i7

:)

grey_aria, Sep 30, 2020

2. microsoft store games won`t play

when I download a game from the Microsoft store it won`t play

the splash screen appears then goes

I have a core i5 with an nvidivia graphics card I tb hdd and 8 gb ram

I have tried the diagnostic for microsoft store and it say cache may need fixing.

garrywilliams1, Sep 30, 2020
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. PS Remote Play won't launch

Get Windows 10 App won´t launch

Hello all,

I hope someone can help me. Finally after a lot of manual updates, my Get Windows 10 app is showing in the taskbar.

However, now when I left click it, right click Get Windows 10, right click Check your Update status, the app launches and immediately closes down again.

The options Go to Windows Update and Get to know Windows 10 do work.

Just the app won´t launch. Anyone ideas?

Windows 7 Home Premium

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-2600K CPU @ 3.40GHz

8.00 GB RAM

64-bit operating system

JorisKurstjens, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

PS Remote Play won't launch

1. PS Remote Play won't launch - Similar Threads - Remote Play won't

2. Enable PS-Remoting via GPO

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enable PS-Remoting via GPO: Good day,I have a bit of an issue. I need to be able to Enter-PSSession across my domain, but it does not work until on the client computer I run Enable-PSRemoting from the end point. I have GPO configured and have read 'guides' that all say to setup GPO the same so I have my...
  3. Enable PS-Remoting via GPO

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enable PS-Remoting via GPO: Good day,I have a bit of an issue. I need to be able to Enter-PSSession across my domain, but it does not work until on the client computer I run Enable-PSRemoting from the end point. I have GPO configured and have read 'guides' that all say to setup GPO the same so I have my...
  4. Enable PS-Remoting via GPO

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Game won't launch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game won't launch: I have a game downloaded via the game pass on the Microsoft store on PC. It was working fine a few days ago, and I haven't made any new updates since then. But, now when I go to open it, it shows a loading cursor and then nothing. When I click on it again, it reads that it is...
  6. PS4 Remote play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS4 Remote play: HI guys, ever since the PS4 remote play update i haven't been able to use the app, now I've tried everything, the most recent of which was to upgrade to windows 10 pro N. I have an IntelR CoreTM i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz 8,00 GB Ram my Remote play wont launch even...
  7. ps remote play wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ps remote play wont work: whenever i open ps remote play on my computer i press sign into psn and its just white. the tab opens but nothing shows up on it and i can only close it using task manager. ive tried deleting it and redownloading it, restarting my computer, etc i searched up psn service...
  8. PS4 Remote Play won't launch

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PS4 Remote Play won't launch: I have tried everything I can. I've got the latest drivers. I've got the latest service packs. I'm updated on Windows 10 to the latest and greatest of everything. I've updated .NET to the latest version. I've gone through every bit of troubleshooting available. Nothing...
  9. Downloading Remote Play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Remote Play: i have all the set up for remote play. My surface pro 3 also has the requirement met for downloading the app. I cleaned my pc and updated everything however i get this error code C;/WINDOWS/SYSTEMS32/msvcr120.DLL 0xc000012f how do i resolve this so i can use remote...
  10. Application Won't Launch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Won't Launch: Hey I've been having this issue recently where an application Sea of Thieves won't launch. I click on the desktop shortcut to open the game but it immediately closes, does anyone know how to fix this?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ps4 remote play windows 10 not working

2. ps remote play wont open