Windows 10: PS script to notify if user count is greater than 100 in specified specified OU.

Discus and support PS script to notify if user count is greater than 100 in specified specified OU. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I'm new to PS scripts. could any one of you help me to get this cone. I need a script to notify if the user count is greater than 100 in an... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Ramk6, Nov 29, 2020.

1. Ramk6 Win User

PS script to notify if user count is greater than 100 in specified specified OU.

Hello,

I'm new to PS scripts. could any one of you help me to get this cone.

I need a script to notify if the user count is greater than 100 in an specified OU.

$Users = Get-ADUser -SearchBase "OU=Test,DC=Test,DC=Com" -Filter * .count

if $Users.count -ge 100.count

{

Write-Host " New user count is" $User .count

}

I'm getting wrong out put instead of the actual one. could you help me to correct me ?

Thanks

:)

Ramk6, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Karan1200 Win User

Need Ldap query to prevent user search in particular OU's in active directory

We need to skip user search in particular OU. So what will be the ldap query to search all user's except from specified OU and it's sub OU's.

Karan1200, Nov 29, 2020
  3. The specified user does not have a valid profile

After a recent update I can no longer run any windows 10 apps on my laptop. I get the error "the specified user does not have a valid profile".

I've tried the suggestions on this link but nothing has fixed it. "The specified user does not have a valid profile" after opening specific program

I did try the work around of moving folder and although this works I don't want to move all my apps

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

boltonmark, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Raven2099 Win User

PS script to notify if user count is greater than 100 in specified specified OU.

The system cannot find the file specified

In my downloads folder uis a file/folder

I try to delete a file/folder gets message *The system cannot find the file specified.*

files/folder will not delete

PS script to notify if user count is greater than 100 in specified specified OU. [​IMG]

Suggestions? Ideas?

Raven2099, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

1. PS script to notify if user count is greater than 100 in specified specified OU. - Similar Threads - script notify user

2. Windows Script Host specified file error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Script Host specified file error: Error in Windows Script Host, I have this error said,Script: c:\Users\Gaurav\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbsLines: 31Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specified.code: 80070002source: nullWhat now???????How to solve this problem?...
  3. Windows Script Host specified file error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Script Host specified file error: Error in Windows Script Host, I have this error said,Script: c:\Users\Gaurav\AppData\Local\Updates\Run.vbsLines: 31Char: 1Error: The system cannot find the file specified.code: 80070002source: nullWhat now???????How to solve this problem?...
  4. Windows Script Host specified file error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. The specified user doesn't have a valid profile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The specified user doesn't have a valid profile: My laptop tells me 'The specified user doesn't have a valid profile' meaning I can't open my files. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-specified-user-doesnt-have-a-valid-profile/3eb3ce61-dc82-4974-9a2e-ed1d06c60506
  6. Windows Script Host - The system cannot find the file specified

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Script Host - The system cannot find the file specified: About 2 days ago I ran Avast Antivirus to make sure it didn't find anything. It marked something as malicious and I got rid of it to feel safe. Turned out to be some kind of "important" file? I'm not particularly sure, but whenever I turn on my PC it pops up a Windows...
  7. Android greater than 2.2

in Windows 10 Customization
    Android greater than 2.2: Is Windows 10 Version 1809 Android greater than 2.2 for downloading a new app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/android-greater-than-22/1306a211-fb53-4e1e-a475-ee0efa0cbadc
  8. The Specified user does not have a valid profile

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The Specified user does not have a valid profile: Hi Guy's, I am facing below error when trying to open a word document under downloads folder. Please help !!! Thanks, Lakshmikanth [ATTACH]...
  9. The specified user does not have a valid profile

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The specified user does not have a valid profile: After a recent update I can no longer run any windows 10 apps on my laptop. I get the error "the specified user does not have a valid profile". I've tried the suggestions on this link but nothing has fixed it....
  10. Getting more search results than specified in the quoted phrase.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Getting more search results than specified in the quoted phrase.: When I attempt to use quotes around my name (Berardis) in a search, I get results that drop the s, ie, Berardi. Why is that and how can I get just the results with the "s"....