Windows 10: PS2 emulator

Discus and support PS2 emulator in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been playing ps2 emulator on my win 10. *Smile 124533 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by teots, Jan 2, 2019.

1. teots Win User

PS2 emulator

I have been playing ps2 emulator on my win 10. *Smile

:)

teots, Jan 2, 2019
  2. billt4g Win User

using ps2 controller with steam games

Hi guys,

I need some help here. I want to use my PS2 Controller on my PC to play Tomb Raider on Steam.
    I have the PS2 controller, a USB adapter, and have downloaded the x360ce controller emulator.

I need Step by Step help from this point on.

Bill.*Huh

billt4g, Jan 2, 2019
  3. badrobot Win User
    using ps2 controller with steam games

The question is if PS2 controllers are supported. At the least I think it should be DS3s.
    Google up "motionjoy for DS2" if you can still find one.

badrobot, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Flyordie Win User

PS2 emulator

PS2 Emulator

Emulators should be legal if you have purchased the console. I own 3 PS2s. ;-)

Flyordie, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

PS2 emulator

1. PS2 emulator - Similar Threads - PS2 emulator

2. PS1/PS2 controller adapter not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS1/PS2 controller adapter not working on Windows 11: Hello. I recently purchased a PS1 controller, and am trying to use a PS1/PS2 controller adapter to connect it to my PC. My PC runs Windows 11, and it is not being read as a controller by my PC. I was wondering if there is something I am doing wrong or something I can do to...
  3. PS1/PS2 controller adapter not working on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS1/PS2 controller adapter not working on Windows 11: Hello. I recently purchased a PS1 controller, and am trying to use a PS1/PS2 controller adapter to connect it to my PC. My PC runs Windows 11, and it is not being read as a controller by my PC. I was wondering if there is something I am doing wrong or something I can do to...
  4. PS2 keyboard not recognised by a new Win 11 Pro machine - a solution

PS2 keyboard not recognised by a new Win 11 Pro machine - a solution: Morning all I posted a question Oct 28th 2022 and have found a solution. It worked for me That thread is now locked so I've posted this FYI . I had a look at the existing drivers. All the files in the cab were there with later dates so I didn't change them. I had another look...
  5. PS2 keyboard not recognised by a new Win 11 Pro machine - a solution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS2 keyboard not recognised by a new Win 11 Pro machine - a solution: Morning all I posted a question Oct 28th 2022 and have found a solution. It worked for me That thread is now locked so I've posted this FYI . I had a look at the existing drivers. All the files in the cab were there with later dates so I didn't change them. I had another look...
  6. Can I connect both a PS2 and a USB mouse for testing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I connect both a PS2 and a USB mouse for testing?: I was having trouble with my Win10 computer's USB mouse, and I wanted to plug it into another computer to test if it was a hardware issue it was or a software issue.Unfortunately, the other desktops I have are old and use PS/2 mice. Also it's kinda a PITA to swap the mice on...
  7. Can I connect both a PS2 and a USB mouse for testing?

Can I connect both a PS2 and a USB mouse for testing?: I was having trouble with my Win10 computer's USB mouse, and I wanted to plug it into another computer to test if it was a hardware issue it was or a software issue.Unfortunately, the other desktops I have are old and use PS/2 mice. Also it's kinda a PITA to swap the mice on...
  8. Ps2 Mouse not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ps2 Mouse not found: Bonjour, J'ai un problème avec mon ordinateur fixe. Depuis quelques temps, un message d'erreur s'affiche lorsque je l'allume : PS2 Mouse not found Unknown BIOS Error. Error code = 8BOCCMOS Setting WrongCMOS Date/Time Not SrtPress F1 to Run SETUPPress F2 to load défaut values...
  9. Ps2 Mouse not found

Ps2 Mouse not found: Bonjour, J'ai un problème avec mon ordinateur fixe. Depuis quelques temps, un message d'erreur s'affiche lorsque je l'allume : PS2 Mouse not found Unknown BIOS Error. Error code = 8BOCCMOS Setting WrongCMOS Date/Time Not SrtPress F1 to Run SETUPPress F2 to load défaut values...
  10. My screen flickers when I play ps2 emulator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My screen flickers when I play ps2 emulator: Everytime I open pcsx2 my screen will flicker slightly and do it even when I’m not on windows but the task manger does not flicker, how do I stop this? submitted by /u/Super-Zeeta [link] [comments]...