Windows 10: PS2 space bar doesn't start computer

Discus and support PS2 space bar doesn't start computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Using Win version 1909. I just upgraded to Win 10, and a BIOS feature no longer works. A BIOS check-off says Space Bar on PS-2 keyboard will turn the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tkphelps, May 15, 2020.

1. tkphelps Win User

PS2 space bar doesn't start computer

Using Win version 1909. I just upgraded to Win 10, and a BIOS feature no longer works. A BIOS check-off says Space Bar on PS-2 keyboard will turn the computer on. That worked fine with Windows 7 but no longer works. Can this be fixed?

:)

tkphelps, May 15, 2020
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

PS2 space bar doesn't start computer [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 15, 2020
  3. How to delete Suggested Sites in Win 10 Edge

When I right click Suggested Sites in the Fav Bar, a "delete" window appears, but, clicking delete does not delete the Suggested Sites from the Favourite Bar.

If I open up Favourites, then the Favourites Bar, and right click the delete window for Suggested Sites-this doesn`t work either.

The Suggested Sites does nothing, (it certainly doesn`t show me a list of suggested sites), and takes up valuable space in my Fav Bar.which is why I want to rid myself of it.

barrierlee, May 15, 2020
  4. PS2 space bar doesn't start computer

Space..Bar

Hi Regina,

There are different reasons why your space bar and other keys are not responding.
    For us to properly isolate your concern, we'd like to know the following:

• When was the last time that your space bar and other keys were working?
    • Have you made any changes on your machine prior to this issue?
    • Have you installed all pending updates on your machine?
    • What is the build and version of your Windows?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run a
    quick test scan
    first on your computer to check for possible errors.
    You can visit your computer manufacturer’s website to access their
    Diagnostic Tool. The tool will help us determine if the issue has something to do with the hardware or software of
    your computer. If an error is detected, it will automatically fix and recommend other troubleshooting steps to resolve your issue.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Amylove Loy, May 15, 2020
Thema:

PS2 space bar doesn't start computer

1. PS2 space bar doesn't start computer - Similar Threads - PS2 space bar

2. My Computer is spamming the space bar

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My Computer is spamming the space bar: WhenI’m turning on my computer, it always spams spacebar and doesn’t stop, I thought it was my keyboard but realised it wasn’t. I tried signing in through safe mode but not even that helped because I couldn’t type to password due to the spaces. I’m not even sure what’s...
  3. My Computer is spamming the space bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Computer is spamming the space bar: WhenI’m turning on my computer, it always spams spacebar and doesn’t stop, I thought it was my keyboard but realised it wasn’t. I tried signing in through safe mode but not even that helped because I couldn’t type to password due to the spaces. I’m not even sure what’s...
  4. My Computer is spamming the space bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Start menu and task bar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu and task bar doesn't work: I get the same problem over and over again. Installed windows again and after a while the same problem. Start menu daoesn't work or anything on taskbar. Also copy paste stops to work. I am really sick of this. Installing windows over again. StartMenuExperienceHost.exe...
  6. Start menu and task bar doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start menu and task bar doesn't work: I get the same problem over and over again. Installed windows again and after a while the same problem. Start menu daoesn't work or anything on taskbar. Also copy paste stops to work. I am really sick of this. Installing windows over again. StartMenuExperienceHost.exe...
  7. Start menu and task bar doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. space bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    space bar: when ever i press space bar it jumps to forward how do i fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/space-bar/d9e91036-5ab3-4e34-8a03-fca3a98fd232
  9. PS2 emulator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS2 emulator: I have been playing ps2 emulator on my win 10. *Smile 124533
  10. space bar

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    space bar: when I type a word and press the space bar sometimes it does not give me a space. I have to hit the space bar directly in the middle to advance a space. If I press it too far to the right, no space is given. Is there something I can do to fix this?...