Windows 10: ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work

Discus and support ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hello everybodyhow is everybody doing today? i got a problem with my pc its a windows 7 32bit 4gb ram and 150gb memory my issue is that i have a ps3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by arditcubi, Jun 8, 2022.

1. arditcubi Win User

ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work

hello everybodyhow is everybody doing today? i got a problem with my pc its a windows 7 32bit 4gb ram and 150gb memory my issue is that i have a ps3 controller but i put the mini usb cable in pc and link the cable with controller but it dosent say anything it dosent say a new device is pluged in or dualshock3 controller is pluged in like 2 days before it was visible but now it dosent do anything im not a pro at pcs i need help.

:)

arditcubi, Jun 8, 2022

2. PS3 Controller and Windows 10

Hi,

Is it possible to get a PlayStation 3 (DUALSHOCK 3) controller to work with Windows 10? I don't own an Xbox controller, but do own several PS3 controllers - and generally prefer the layout of it since I'm using it for retro game emulation - and would like to use one.

Thank you for any support.

Cosmic Eternity, Jun 8, 2022
  3. malware Win User
    Sony Confirms DualShock 3 PS3 Controller

During its press conference at the 2007 Tokyo Game Show, Sony Computer Entertainment announced that it will replace the Sixaxis PlayStation 3 controller with the DualShock 3 Wireless Controller, a new controller for PLAYSTATION 3 (PS3) incorporating a rumble feature. The controller will debut in Japan this November as a separately sold accessory, with a Spring 2008 target for US and European market. Some of the games listed as compatible with the rumble feature are BIOHAZARD 5, Devil May Cry 4, Metal Gear Solid 4, Metal Gear Solid Online, and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars. Other PS3 titles that are already in the market may become compatible with the rumble feature through software update.

ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work ps_dualshock3_thm.jpg

Source: Gizmodo

malware, Jun 8, 2022
  4. malware Win User

PS3 DUALSHOCK 3 Wireless Controller Now Available

The PLAYSTATION 3's redesigned DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controllers are currently shipping to North American retailers and are expected to appear on shelves by next week, according to a post on the official PlayStation.Blog. The DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller includes pressure sensors that rumble with each action. SIXAXIS technology is also included, so you can still use motion control, and the controller features Bluetooth technology for wireless gameplay. The titles that support the rumble feature will require a patch (DUALSHOCK 3 Compatibility Chart). The patch will automatically download to your PS3 if your console is connected online. You can pick up the DUALSHOCK 3 controller for $54.99 MSRP.

ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work 2381780276_f090cebdb9_b_thm.jpg

ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work 2380946033_3f9e9270fc_b_thm.jpg

Source: PlayStation.Blog

malware, Jun 8, 2022
Thema:

1. ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work - Similar Threads - ps3 controller dualshock

2. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3: Nothing even happened, I just didn't play for a while, and then it gave me an error the next time I used it. It just says "USB configuration descriptor request failed" and the device was stopped because of an error code 43. Should I open it up? It seems to be in good...
  3. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3: Nothing even happened, I just didn't play for a while, and then it gave me an error the next time I used it. It just says "USB configuration descriptor request failed" and the device was stopped because of an error code 43. Should I open it up? It seems to be in good...
  4. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller

Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller: When I try to install the driver, the installation simply becomes endless, only disconnection gamepad from the USB helps to complete the installation...
  6. ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work: hello everybodyhow is everybody doing today? i got a problem with my pc its a windows 7 32bit 4gb ram and 150gb memory my issue is that i have a ps3 controller but i put the mini usb cable in pc and link the cable with controller but it dosent say anything it dosent say a new...
  7. Dualshock 4 Controllers not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dualshock 4 Controllers not working: ps4 controllers or Dualshock 4 controllers are not working. I've tried multiple cables and controllers. Even though Xbox controller's work perfectly. Controllers come up as an audio device. My controllers were working until out of no where during a game of Call Of Duty...
  8. Ps3 dual shock 3 not working

Ps3 dual shock 3 not working: it shows up in other devices but does not show up in the device manager and does not send/receive any inputs like it isn't installing any drivers to run it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps3-dual-shock-3-not-working/1fd3c092-a32a-48b7-9388-260429e530d6
  9. Ps3 controller for windows

Ps3 controller for windows: So, I were able to use controller normally by downloading drivers. Ones it didnt work properly on a game. I tried fixing it but ended up somehow deleting "xbox 360 controller for windows" option from device manager. Now it doesn't show that i have connected 360 controller and...
  10. PS3 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller: My ps3 controller can be detected by win10 and latest version of pcsx2 but it does not function . I install fireshock and it sill the same. 121219