Windows 10: Ps3 controller for windows

Discus and support Ps3 controller for windows in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I were able to use controller normally by downloading drivers. Ones it didnt work properly on a game. I tried fixing it but ended up somehow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jerejärv, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Jerejärv Win User

Ps3 controller for windows

So, I were able to use controller normally by downloading drivers. Ones it didnt work properly on a game. I tried fixing it but ended up somehow deleting "xbox 360 controller for windows" option from device manager. Now it doesn't show that i have connected 360 controller and i can't find where i could reinstall that option. Now my ps3 controller just flashed lights but doesnt connect and end up not being on. What the hell is this? Tried to update drivers, download everything i found, but no. Windows shows thst there is ps3 controller plugged in but the controller doesn't light up or connect or do anything? What can i do to connect my ps3 controller? And i have already downloaded and installed all the drivers for the controller

:)

Jerejärv, Jul 29, 2019

2. PS3 controller not working..

Hi Robert,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Kindly reply to the following questions, to better understand your query.

1. Are you using a Wired or a wireless PS3 controller?

2. Do you receive any error message? If yes, kindly reply with the error message and error code.

I would suggest you try the following steps and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Change View by from Category
      to Small Icons.
    • Now click on Troubleshooting.
    • On the left side of the Troubleshooting window, click on “View all”.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices. Please provide a password if asked for it and click
      ok.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Method 2: If you are using a USB Controller, follow the steps below.

1. Press Windows key + X and click on
    Device Manager.

2. Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

3. Right-click on every device under Universal Serial Bus controllers node, and click
    Uninstall.

4. Restart the system and allow the computer to reinstall the USB controllers.

5. Once all the USB Controllers are installed, connect the external Hard drive again.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jul 29, 2019
  3. PS3 controller

I tried connecting my PS3 controller to my pc using motioninjoy and better DS3 tool but I am not able to make my controller work although I could see it listed in 'devices and printers'.I would be very grateful if someone helps me figure this out.Thanks
    in advance.

PSai Manideep, Jul 29, 2019
  4. Ps3 controller for windows

Connect N900 to PS3 controller

I have seen on you tube how people have connected their ps3 controller to N900. (not using N900 as controller but playing games on N900 using the controller)

Can someone please guide me step by step how to connect the controller to N900.

Thanks Tons

InvinsibleSach, Jul 29, 2019
Thema:

Ps3 controller for windows

1. Ps3 controller for windows - Similar Threads - Ps3 controller

2. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3: Nothing even happened, I just didn't play for a while, and then it gave me an error the next time I used it. It just says "USB configuration descriptor request failed" and the device was stopped because of an error code 43. Should I open it up? It seems to be in good...
  3. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3: Nothing even happened, I just didn't play for a while, and then it gave me an error the next time I used it. It just says "USB configuration descriptor request failed" and the device was stopped because of an error code 43. Should I open it up? It seems to be in good...
  4. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I want to use my PS3 controller on my win 10 PC but dont know what safe 3rd party software...

I want to use my PS3 controller on my win 10 PC but dont know what safe 3rd party software...: Ive recently installed Castle Crashers and obviously is a very nostalgic game and wish to play it with my PS3 controller, my PC isnt compatible with Bluetooth so ive been connecting wired with the "ScpToolKit" but recently when i installed it, my PC received an alert of a...
  6. I want to use my PS3 controller on my win 10 PC but dont know what safe 3rd party software...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to use my PS3 controller on my win 10 PC but dont know what safe 3rd party software...: Ive recently installed Castle Crashers and obviously is a very nostalgic game and wish to play it with my PS3 controller, my PC isnt compatible with Bluetooth so ive been connecting wired with the "ScpToolKit" but recently when i installed it, my PC received an alert of a...
  7. I want to use my PS3 controller on my win 10 PC but dont know what safe 3rd party software...

8. fake ps3 controller not working a driver error

fake ps3 controller not working a driver error: i have asked this question before but my fake ps3 controller is connecting but says driver error and recognizing it as xbox 360 controller i need the ds3 software and it is wireless so bluetooth drivers i did this before but after doing that my bluetooth dongles host radio...
  9. fake ps3 controller not working a driver error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fake ps3 controller not working a driver error: i have asked this question before but my fake ps3 controller is connecting but says driver error and recognizing it as xbox 360 controller i need the ds3 software and it is wireless so bluetooth drivers i did this before but after doing that my bluetooth dongles host radio...
  10. fake ps3 controller not working a driver error

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ps3 controller driver windows 10 download

2. ps3 controller on windows 10