Windows 10: PS3 controller not charging on Windows 10

Discus and support PS3 controller not charging on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; PS3 controller not charging on Windows 10! Any ideas guys? Thank you in advance. [img] Originally Posted by JasonD [img] Since I updated to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by hollyoaks777, Dec 4, 2015.

1. PS3 controller not charging on Windows 10

PS3 controller not charging on Windows 10! Any ideas guys? Thank you in advance.

PS3 controller not charging on Windows 10 [​IMG]
    Originally Posted by JasonD
    PS3 controller not charging on Windows 10 [​IMG]

Since I updated to Windows 8.1 I cannot get my PC to charge my controller. Is there anyway to get the driver I need to enable my PC to do this again?

Go to your Device Manager and then to your Human Interface Devices section before plugging in your PS3 controller. Then plug in your PS3 controller and you will see "HID-compliant game controller" and "HID-compliant wireless radio controls" be updated to your Human Interface Devices section. Right click and disable "HID-compliant game controller" then unplug and replug in your PS3 controller and it should charge fine.

This solution works credit to Jason D

:)

hollyoaks777, Dec 4, 2015
  2. brown1315 Win User

External devices doesn't charge when plugged to computer in Windows 10.

why wont my external devices charge with the new windows 10 it doesn't recognize mp3 player ps3 wireless controller it wont charge them. Plug and play should automatically recognize them and start the charging process

Original Title: external devices wont charge

brown1315, Dec 4, 2015
  3. Jeraldine Ase, Dec 4, 2015
  4. PixilDot Win User

PS3 controller not charging on Windows 10

JasonD - works beautifully - wanted to say thank you
    - that is all.

PixilDot, Apr 25, 2016
  5. Thank you mate. I wonder when their going to fix flight mode lol.

hollyoaks777, Apr 25, 2016
  6. 52brandon Win User
    Thanks a ton. This will help me so much. Now I can use my old PS3 controller with my Gear VR rather than having to buy one of the controllers made for it and spend and unnecessary $60. Wish there was a way to use my XBOX One Pro controller. But I'm perfectly happy with my PS3 controller

52brandon, Aug 10, 2016
  7. Link238 Win User
    Should be possible, I play Doom on my pc with an xbox one controller. Haven't tried it with a pro controller, however it shouldn't be any different. Google up "Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows" You can pick them up for about 30 canadian, or about 25 american

Link238, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

PS3 controller not charging on Windows 10

1. PS3 controller not charging on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - PS3 controller charging

2. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3: Nothing even happened, I just didn't play for a while, and then it gave me an error the next time I used it. It just says "USB configuration descriptor request failed" and the device was stopped because of an error code 43. Should I open it up? It seems to be in good...
  3. Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller

Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller: When I try to install the driver, the installation simply becomes endless, only disconnection gamepad from the USB helps to complete the installation...
  4. Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller: When I try to install the driver, the installation simply becomes endless, only disconnection gamepad from the USB helps to complete the installation...
  5. Can't install ps3 controller driver, code 10 with ps3 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows not detecting PS3 Controller..

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows not detecting PS3 Controller..: I've tried connecting my ps3 controllers so many times now, and none of them has worked. Any help pls? https://reddit.com/link/i0khtm/video/cahw1mhmdzd51/player submitted by /u/05k4r10 [link] [comments]...
  7. Ps3 controller for windows

Ps3 controller for windows: So, I were able to use controller normally by downloading drivers. Ones it didnt work properly on a game. I tried fixing it but ended up somehow deleting "xbox 360 controller for windows" option from device manager. Now it doesn't show that i have connected 360 controller and...
  8. PS3 Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller: My ps3 controller can be detected by win10 and latest version of pcsx2 but it does not function . I install fireshock and it sill the same. 121219
  9. Windows 10 not charging my ps3 controller!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not charging my ps3 controller!: Windows 10 not charging my ps3 controller! Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Thank you in advance. [img] Originally Posted by JasonD [img] Since I updated to Windows 8.1 I cannot get my PC to charge my controller. Is there anyway to get the driver I need to...
  10. PS3 Controller and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller and Windows 10: Hi, Is it possible to get a PlayStation 3 (DUALSHOCK 3) controller to work with Windows 10? I don't own an Xbox controller, but do own several PS3 controllers - and generally prefer the layout of it since I'm using it for retro game emulation - and would like to use one....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ps3 controller on windows 10charger

2. ps3 controller not charging on pc windows