Windows 10: Ps3 dual shock 3 not working

Discus and support Ps3 dual shock 3 not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; it shows up in other devices but does not show up in the device manager and does not send/receive any inputs like it isn't installing any drivers to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ThomasWilliamson2, Feb 4, 2021.

1. Ps3 dual shock 3 not working

it shows up in other devices but does not show up in the device manager and does not send/receive any inputs like it isn't installing any drivers to run it

:)

ThomasWilliamson2, Feb 4, 2021
  2. Ravenas Win User
    Ravenas, Feb 4, 2021
  3. John Rod3 Win User
    dual shock 4 wireless not pairing with adapter / windows 10

Thanks for the response but I'm not sure if you read my question thoroughly.

eveything you mention and suggest, I've already done.

its a Sony wireless adapter(USB dongle) specifically for a Sony wireless dual shock 4 controller- both made by Sony.

the application is already downloaded as I've been using the dual shock 4 controller through the application (PSN on PC)- I've been using it with a 12' USB cable as I already mentioned but I purchased the wireless adapter to be able to play wirelessly.

my question is about the wireless adapter not pairing with the dual shock 4 controller once the adapter is plugged into the USB spot on the PC and all other directions are followed to the letter.

they aren't pairing

thanks

John Rod3, Feb 4, 2021
  4. Ps3 dual shock 3 not working

Jeraldine Ase, Feb 4, 2021
Thema:

Ps3 dual shock 3 not working

1. Ps3 dual shock 3 not working - Similar Threads - Ps3 dual shock

2. Computer “Death Shock”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer “Death Shock”: Since December of 2024, sudden “death shocks” have occurred while using my PC. These are usually triggered while performing certain intensive tasks such as: Opening multiple audio files within a short period of timeConstantly replaying a multitrack session in a DAWHaving two...
  3. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3: Nothing even happened, I just didn't play for a while, and then it gave me an error the next time I used it. It just says "USB configuration descriptor request failed" and the device was stopped because of an error code 43. Should I open it up? It seems to be in good...
  4. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3: Nothing even happened, I just didn't play for a while, and then it gave me an error the next time I used it. It just says "USB configuration descriptor request failed" and the device was stopped because of an error code 43. Should I open it up? It seems to be in good...
  5. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work: hello everybodyhow is everybody doing today? i got a problem with my pc its a windows 7 32bit 4gb ram and 150gb memory my issue is that i have a ps3 controller but i put the mini usb cable in pc and link the cable with controller but it dosent say anything it dosent say a new...
  7. ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work

ps3 controller dualshock 3 dosent work: hello everybodyhow is everybody doing today? i got a problem with my pc its a windows 7 32bit 4gb ram and 150gb memory my issue is that i have a ps3 controller but i put the mini usb cable in pc and link the cable with controller but it dosent say anything it dosent say a new...
  8. PS4 Dual Shock remote not recognized as an audio device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 Dual Shock remote not recognized as an audio device.: I have two DS4 remotes, and the other was recognized as an audio device and worked fine, and even allowed a headset to be plugged into said remote to be used. However my newer one that I'm trying to use in favor of the other one does not, and I was wondering how I can get it...
  9. PS3 cam not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PS3 cam not working: I installed the software for the driver ps3 cam but it is working on zoom meetings but not on any other platform. Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps3-cam-not-working/879b42cb-c194-4777-80cb-22cc878a0c89
  10. ps3

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ps3: can I use my laptop as a display for m ps3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps3/2bdb50d7-1402-492f-bb04-212657f88367