Windows 10: PS3 trust GXT 540 wired gamepad not working

Discus and support PS3 trust GXT 540 wired gamepad not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought a controller online and tried to play on pc, but the right analog stick and buttons aren't working. The left stick and D-pad is working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WinowsProtector, Sep 15, 2018.

1. PS3 trust GXT 540 wired gamepad not working

I bought a controller online and tried to play on pc, but the right analog stick and buttons aren't working. The left stick and D-pad is working though. I am trying to play with 2 controllers, the other one is game pad s Nintendo switch controller, please help!

:)

WinowsProtector, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Ariel Aba Win User

Gamepad Trust GXT 540 on Windows 10 64 bit - driver installation fault

Thanks for the update. If the gamepad works on a different operating system, then the problem would most likely be the drivers. I suggest you get in touch with the hardware manufacturer since they might have a new driver that's compatible with your operating
    system.

Regards.

Ariel Aba, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Gamepad Trust GXT 540 on Windows 10 64 bit - driver installation fault

Hi

I've tried both - driver updates for my device and for the gamepad. (For both tried to update it via Control Panel/PC_Management)

Of course Windows 10 installed several updates from last time i used this gamepad, so i can't properly say which of them now making this problem. The gamepad itself isn't broken - it works well on the other laptop with Windows 7.

MaryanYurchylyak, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Ariel Aba Win User

PS3 trust GXT 540 wired gamepad not working

Gamepad Trust GXT 540 on Windows 10 64 bit - driver installation fault

Hi MaryanYurchylyak,

Did your computer perform any updates prior to the issue happening? You can try to check if you can update the driver for your device by following the steps on this
    link. If the issue still persist, check with your hardware manufacturer if there are any updated
    drivers for your gamepad.

Regards.

Ariel Aba, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

PS3 trust GXT 540 wired gamepad not working

1. PS3 trust GXT 540 wired gamepad not working - Similar Threads - PS3 trust GXT

2. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3: Nothing even happened, I just didn't play for a while, and then it gave me an error the next time I used it. It just says "USB configuration descriptor request failed" and the device was stopped because of an error code 43. Should I open it up? It seems to be in good...
  3. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3: Nothing even happened, I just didn't play for a while, and then it gave me an error the next time I used it. It just says "USB configuration descriptor request failed" and the device was stopped because of an error code 43. Should I open it up? It seems to be in good...
  4. PS3 Controller no longer recognized on pc but works on ps3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. New gamepad controller works properly only when wired, not with included dongle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New gamepad controller works properly only when wired, not with included dongle: Hi. I recently bought a Beitong Asura 2 Pro controller from Amazon, and it was working great for the first few days, I had no complaints. However, a big reason I got this particular model is because it came with a wireless dongle that lets me play wirelessly. As I play on a...
  6. New gamepad controller works properly only when wired, not with included dongle

New gamepad controller works properly only when wired, not with included dongle: Hi. I recently bought a Beitong Asura 2 Pro controller from Amazon, and it was working great for the first few days, I had no complaints. However, a big reason I got this particular model is because it came with a wireless dongle that lets me play wirelessly. As I play on a...
  7. Gamepad not working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Gamepad not working?: I bought a knock off controller, a Esperanza Gladiator gamepad (I have downloaded the drivers). I have tested it in the settings and it works but whenever I launch a game it does not recognize the inputs. It does not show up in the Devices and Drives section of This PC...
  8. Issues with gamepad thrust GTX 540

Issues with gamepad thrust GTX 540: Hello everyone! My problem is the following: the mentioned gamepad doesn't properly work in games when it has be set to x-input: on Elder Scrolls Online, a game that requires the X-input to be turned on, the direction right keeps being triggered without me pushing any button...
  9. PS3 cam not working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    PS3 cam not working: I installed the software for the driver ps3 cam but it is working on zoom meetings but not on any other platform. Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps3-cam-not-working/879b42cb-c194-4777-80cb-22cc878a0c89
  10. Trust GXT 900 Gaming mouse Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trust GXT 900 Gaming mouse Problem: So I just bought a GXT 900 Trust Gaming Mouse and today was the first time i connected it to my Windows 10 computer. when i connected it Everything looked right the lights/leds turned on and the RMB and LMB buttons also worked. So everything worked Except for the Cursor I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. trust gxt 540 wired gamepad not working

2. trust gxt mouse windows driver

3. what to do if trust gxt wired controller doesnt work with pc

4. yula gxt 540 just blinking when pluged in,
  5. trust gxt 540 not working in windows 10,
  6. trust gxt 540 driver,
  7. trust gxt 540 reset ,
  8. gxt gamepad problem ,
  9. trust gxt 540 problem,
  10. rust 540 gamepad analog stick problem,
  11. vakoss gp-3925bk right stick,