Windows 10: PS4 Bluetooth controller pair can't get removed?

Discus and support PS4 Bluetooth controller pair can't get removed? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to remove the device because I have 2 bluetooth devices. I installed to the wrong one, now I can't even remove it at all. I tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Wow_Space, Nov 1, 2019.

1. PS4 Bluetooth controller pair can't get removed?

I'm trying to remove the device because I have 2 bluetooth devices. I installed to the wrong one, now I can't even remove it at all.

I tried to uninstall the device even in device manager, yet the pair keeps showing back up.

submitted by /u/Wow_Space
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Wow_Space, Nov 1, 2019
  2. Irvin22 Win User

I can't pair my ps4 controller since 1703 update

• Is your PS4 controller compatible with the updated Windows 10?
    I don't know, but before the update everything is working fine.

• Have you tried using a different controller and still got the same result?
    No.

• Have you also tried connecting a different Bluetooth device and still failed to work?
    No.

• Are you receiving an error message when trying to connect your PS4 controller? If yes, what is the error message you're receiving?
    None. I don't receive any error message. When I plugged the bluetooth to my pc then try to pair my controller the light will blink and stays on a solid color (that means it was connected) then after a seconds the light will turn off
    and my controller will not work but when I look into settings in bluetooth device it shows that my controller is still connected but it's not working.

Irvin22, Nov 1, 2019
  3. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I can connect the ps4 controller just fine, my issue is that it wont show up at all after being paired. I have to unpair it, connect the device, enter the 4 digit code, it gets very tiresome. Method 1 didn't work because I had no greyed out devices. Method
    2 I have been doing, I am just trying to figure out a quicker way to connect it.

BootlegBird, Nov 1, 2019
  4. shrty Win User

PS4 Bluetooth controller pair can't get removed?

Windows 10 Bluetooth pairing issue

So, to keep it short: Suddenly my Windows 10 Bluetooth won't pair anything. I've tried multiple devices and every time I hit the "Pair" button, a minute goes by and I get an error:

or

Yeah, I'm trying to connect my PS4 DS4 controller to my Windows computer with Bluetooth. At first it worked like a charm, using the DS4Windows Software. The software installs an Virtual Bus Driver, which may be removed afterwards. That did not help me after my pairing problem occurred.

I suspect something is wrong with the Bluetooth Support Service, as it is this service responsible for the pairing part.

I've changed updated drivers, rolled back. Rolled back windows. Wiped drivers. Tried Generic Bluetooth drivers. Nothing.

Thing is, pairing worked a couple of days ago.

Any suggestions?

Relevant specs:

• MSI Z170A GAMING M9
    • Qualcomm Atheros QCA61x4 Bluetooth 4.1

shrty, Nov 1, 2019
Thema:

PS4 Bluetooth controller pair can't get removed?

1. PS4 Bluetooth controller pair can't get removed? - Similar Threads - PS4 Bluetooth controller

2. Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems: Hi, I want to use ds4 and a ps4 controller, but my Bluetooth stopped working all of a sudden, and not just my ps4 controllers, every device. I would love some help on why my ps4 controller is not working correctly....
  3. Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems: Hi, I want to use ds4 and a ps4 controller, but my Bluetooth stopped working all of a sudden, and not just my ps4 controllers, every device. I would love some help on why my ps4 controller is not working correctly....
  4. PS4 controller bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 controller bluetooth connection: Hi I was trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc wirelessly but my pc didn't find it. I found that I don't have a HID-compliant game controller and Bluetooth HID device under my Human Interface Devices. I tried updating one of my USB input devices to HID-compliant game...
  5. PS4 Bluetooth Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PS4 Bluetooth Controller: I'm going nuts trying to connect a PS4 controller to a Windows 10 VM. The controller, headphones and other devices connect effortlessly to my windows 10 laptop, but not my sons Windows 10 VM? I've tried installing genuine Intel drivers. Uninstalling and installing Bluetooth....
  6. PS4 Controller pairing to windows 10 problem.

PS4 Controller pairing to windows 10 problem.: Hello, i got a dual-shock 4 PlayStation controller not long ago, so i connected it to my windows 10 via Bluetooth, but the next time i wanted to connect it i went to my Bluetooth devices and it just said "paired", i tried going down to the bottom right notification symbol,...
  7. Can't link PS4 bluetooth controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't link PS4 bluetooth controller: So I have a microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse that has it's own bluetooth dongle I was told this dongle would be able to be utilized to also link my new PS4 controller But I seem to be having issues with the dongle seeing this controller, or even a bluetooth headset I...
  8. PS4 controllers, DS4, doesnt pair in wirelles

PS4 controllers, DS4, doesnt pair in wirelles: Hi I'm having a problem trying to pair 2 DS5 contrllers to my pc. I bought 2 of them and a dongle, it was working fine, but for another reason I had to format my pc, then I reinstalled the program I use for connecting DS4 controllers inputmapper and it worked just one time,...
  9. Bluetooth issue with PS4 controller

Bluetooth issue with PS4 controller: How do I add a PS4 controller via Bluetooth to my windows 10 PC? I have done it in the past and now it seems to connect and I get asked this question "Do you want to allow this device to pair?" BUT there is no where to click "yes" so what the hell!!! I am so frustrated by...
  10. PS4 Controller won't stay paired, can't connect at all

PS4 Controller won't stay paired, can't connect at all: Hi, I've had this problem for over 2 months now. I used ds4 windows before, but it wasnt an easy ride to get it working, and after a few weeks it just stopped working at all. Since then I cant even connect my ps4 controller, even with ds4 being uninstalled. When I press the...