Windows 10: PS4 connection

Discus and support PS4 connection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can you add a ps4 to this system of windows 10 and on a PC Screen ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by janereilly1, Dec 26, 2019.

1. PS4 connection

Can you add a ps4 to this system of windows 10 and on a PC Screen ?

:)

janereilly1, Dec 26, 2019

2. ps4 connection failure

My ps4 hasn't connected to the internet for about 4/5 days,i have looked online for solutions which haven't worked.

The BT hub i'm using sais the ps4 is connected and I can access some online pages when sony me all features are up and running, in green for go, Grrrrrr

Dns servers and IP's have been suggested and checked to no avail, it fails on internet connection every time.

Could it be an internal firewall or balls up since the last update?

I'd be grateful for any help thanks

mattdavis666, Dec 26, 2019
  3. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I can connect the ps4 controller just fine, my issue is that it wont show up at all after being paired. I have to unpair it, connect the device, enter the 4 digit code, it gets very tiresome. Method 1 didn't work because I had no greyed out devices. Method
    2 I have been doing, I am just trying to figure out a quicker way to connect it.

BootlegBird, Dec 26, 2019
  4. henasith Win User

PS4 connection

PS4 external play options

MKV is a container format which can hold unlimited number of video, audio, picture, or subtitle tracks in one file, but PS4 can play MKV files with the following specification:
    • H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile Level 4.2
    • MP3, AAC LC, AC-3 (Dolby Digital)

Once the MKV you add to PS4 does not meet the above requirements, the problem occurs.

To solve the issue, there are many methods and here list two of them:

1. Handbrake is the go to free converter for video files on Mac.

HandBrake: Open Source Video Transcoder

Install it and then point it at one of your MKV files and convert to one of the preset MP4 defaults in the Handbrake sidebar. Under "Regular" you should be fine with "Normal" or "High Profile" settings.

2. A step by step guide on Does PS4 Play MKV.

The article introduces a detailed guide to help you solve PS4 won't play MKV issue.

henasith, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

PS4 connection

1. PS4 connection - Similar Threads - PS4 connection

2. Ps4 does not work when connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 does not work when connected: "When I plug in either one of my two PS4 controllers to my pc to play games, the bar flashes orange to indicate they're charging but the controllers do not give any input into the pc. I have tried on multiple games and tests online. The controllers do get recognised as...
  3. Ps4 does not work when connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ps4 does not work when connected: "When I plug in either one of my two PS4 controllers to my pc to play games, the bar flashes orange to indicate they're charging but the controllers do not give any input into the pc. I have tried on multiple games and tests online. The controllers do get recognised as...
  4. Why can't I connect my PS4 control to my PC by usb?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I connect my PS4 control to my PC by usb?: I used DS4 to connect wired my controller to my PC was windows 10 and now is windows 11 because it's a good program to use. Now in windows 11 it doesn't want to connect for some reason....
  5. Why can't I connect my PS4 control to my PC by usb?

Why can't I connect my PS4 control to my PC by usb?: I used DS4 to connect wired my controller to my PC was windows 10 and now is windows 11 because it's a good program to use. Now in windows 11 it doesn't want to connect for some reason....
  6. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...: I tried almost every single suggestion from multiple different forums and nothing works and I don't want to factory reset my PC just because of this issue. Please any help is helpful. I even tried connecting the controller to other devices including my laptop and android...
  7. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...: I tried almost every single suggestion from multiple different forums and nothing works and I don't want to factory reset my PC just because of this issue. Please any help is helpful. I even tried connecting the controller to other devices including my laptop and android...
  8. DS4 PS4 Controller won't connect to pc with bluetooth "We didn't get any response from the...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller: it connects as an audio device and i have tried disabling it from the control pannel but it still wont show up as a controller, is there a way to check if my pc does allow a controller because at this point i dont know what else i can do...
  10. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller: it connects as an audio device and i have tried disabling it from the control pannel but it still wont show up as a controller, is there a way to check if my pc does allow a controller because at this point i dont know what else i can do...