Windows 10: PS4 Controller Abruptly One Day Disabled?

Discus and support PS4 Controller Abruptly One Day Disabled? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Yeah so like to subject says, I'm a gamer. I usually play often but as of late not so much. I always connect my PS4 controller through a USB to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nonbinary, Mar 11, 2021.

1. nonbinary Win User

PS4 Controller Abruptly One Day Disabled?

Hi,

Yeah so like to subject says, I'm a gamer. I usually play often but as of late not so much. I always connect my PS4 controller through a USB to my computer. Today I hopped on my game after awhile of not playing and to my surprise my computer isn't catching on!

I've been through several youtube videos and have tried trouble shooting but to no avail. Basically my USBs work as far as connections and devices but not my PS4 controllers. None of them. I don't know why. Requesting help!

Regards,
    Hi I'm Non-binary lol

:)

nonbinary, Mar 11, 2021
  2. nonbinary Win User

Hi,

Yeah so like to subject says, I'm a gamer. I usually play often but as of late not so much. I always connect my PS4 controller through a USB to my computer. Today I hopped on my game after awhile of not playing and to my surprise my computer isn't catching on!

I've been through several youtube videos and have tried trouble shooting but to no avail. Basically my USBs work as far as connections and devices but not my PS4 controllers. None of them. I don't know why. Requesting help!

Regards,
    Hi I'm Non-binary lol

nonbinary, Mar 11, 2021
  3. PS4 Controller Indentified as an Audio Device

Hello.

My PS4 controller is being identified as an audio device. I have disabled it, but it still does not work(Steam does not recognize it as a ps4 controller). And everytime I reconnect it, it goes back to being identified as an audio device(even tho I disabled
    it and later uninstalled it)

SugarRushOG, Mar 11, 2021
  4. PS4 Controller Abruptly One Day Disabled?

ps4 controler

can i connect my ps4 controler to laptop win 10

danielfraser1, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

1. PS4 Controller Abruptly One Day Disabled? - Similar Threads - PS4 Controller Abruptly

2. ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ps4 controller: Hello.My PS4 controller is being identified as an audio device. I have disabled it, but it still does not workSteam does not recognize it as a ps4 controller. And everytime I reconnect it, it goes back to being identified as an audio deviceeven tho I disabled it and later...
  3. ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ps4 controller: Hello.My PS4 controller is being identified as an audio device. I have disabled it, but it still does not workSteam does not recognize it as a ps4 controller. And everytime I reconnect it, it goes back to being identified as an audio deviceeven tho I disabled it and later...
  4. PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 controller: Hi I’ve just bought a PS4 controller and I’ve connected it to my laptop wirelessly it come with a blue light bot no input and I also tried wired but a yellow fading light came on and no input however I tried it on my other laptop and I works perfectly fine what do I do?...
  5. ps4 controller

ps4 controller: did you sort it out with ps4 controller for pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-controller/459772a8-5058-4753-b5ad-33a86a7a34a1
  6. PS4 Controller problem

PS4 Controller problem: I used to connect my ps4 controller using DS4Windows and it would work just fine wired or wireless Now when I connect it with the cable it only charges so now it only works wirelessly and when i went to check it at the device manager didn't even find its icon nor at the...
  7. PS4 controller

PS4 controller: When I connect my controller to the pc via Bluetooth, the pc detects it but other programs like Ds4Windows don't. When I connect it via USB the controller turns the orangish light of charging but the pc doesn't detect it either. I also can't find the HID compillant game...
  8. ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ps4 controller: Help, I have a nacon wireless controller with a Bluetooth receiver. If I plug in the receiver only( controller off) everything will be perfect under device manager, even the headphone jack is recognised . But as soon as I switch on the controller, everything disappears and...
  9. PS4 Controller

PS4 Controller: My ps4 controllers have seemingly just stopped working for no apparent reason. I have tried to uninstall the drivers and reinstall them back, but it only shows up after I restart my computer as having the same problem as the last time: driver error. I have googled the...
  10. PS4 Controller Connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller Connecting: I plugged in my controller to my PC and it worked just fine. Now that the charger is worn out, my controller wont connect with the working charger. Also, when I try connect the controller to bluetooth, it says that I have to turn bluetooth on and I don't have the switch to...