Windows 10: PS4 controller acting as a bluetooth device and showing up as a audio device in the...

Discus and support PS4 controller acting as a bluetooth device and showing up as a audio device in the... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I started having some controller driver issues and tried to fix them, however now the controller connects as a audio device in the Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MohammedAli8910, Jul 14, 2021.

1. PS4 controller acting as a bluetooth device and showing up as a audio device in the...

Hi,I started having some controller driver issues and tried to fix them, however now the controller connects as a audio device in the Bluetooth settings:but also shows up in the control panel as a wireless controller and i don't know how to fix it as it no longer works or connects to anything at all, i have tried to use DS4window and inputmapper and still nothingso if anyone knows how to fix this i would appreciate the help.Thank you.

:)

MohammedAli8910, Jul 14, 2021

2. PS4 Controller Indentified as an Audio Device

Hello.

My PS4 controller is being identified as an audio device. I have disabled it, but it still does not work(Steam does not recognize it as a ps4 controller). And everytime I reconnect it, it goes back to being identified as an audio device(even tho I disabled
    it and later uninstalled it)

SugarRushOG, Jul 14, 2021
  3. Cxllz_ Win User
    PS4 Controller is registering as an audio device

When ever I connect my PS4 controller to my PC it says its an audio device. How do I use my controller?

Cxllz_, Jul 14, 2021
  4. AlexHude Win User

PS4 controller acting as a bluetooth device and showing up as a audio device in the...

My PS4 wired controller is recognised as an audio device

I am currently in another country for a couple of months and left my PS4 controller at home. I bought a new one that includes a wire but I started having issues with it.

When I went to Settings > Devices >
    Bluetooth
    and other devices, it said that the PS4 controller was recognised as audio.

After doing some research, I was told to go to Control Panel >
    Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers, double-click on the PS4 controller, go to
    Hardware, click on the Function with the Sound icon, click
    Properties
    , go to Drive and click Disable Device, and finally plug and replug the device. Unfortunately, the option for Disable Device was restricted.

Could someone help me solve this problem?

AlexHude, Jul 14, 2021
Thema:

PS4 controller acting as a bluetooth device and showing up as a audio device in the...

1. PS4 controller acting as a bluetooth device and showing up as a audio device in the... - Similar Threads - PS4 controller acting

2. Bluetooth audio device not showing up as an audio device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth audio device not showing up as an audio device: Hi.I'm using Windows 11. So, I just tried pairing my Airpods Pro 1st gen and they connect but they don't show up as an audio device neither as an output or input and it doesn't show "Connected audio" like it did before. Tried with a JBL Go 2, same issue. Bluetooth adapter is...
  3. Bluetooth audio device not showing up as an audio device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth audio device not showing up as an audio device: Hi.I'm using Windows 11. So, I just tried pairing my Airpods Pro 1st gen and they connect but they don't show up as an audio device neither as an output or input and it doesn't show "Connected audio" like it did before. Tried with a JBL Go 2, same issue. Bluetooth adapter is...
  4. Ps4 controller is seen as audio device

Ps4 controller is seen as audio device: I feel as if I have done everything, from resetting the controller with the button, to installing ds4 to uninstalling. Is there any way for me to force my pc to not see it as an audio device?...
  5. Ps4 controller is seen as audio device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ps4 controller is seen as audio device: I feel as if I have done everything, from resetting the controller with the button, to installing ds4 to uninstalling. Is there any way for me to force my pc to not see it as an audio device?...
  6. PS4 Controller Indentified as an Audio Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 Controller Indentified as an Audio Device: Can anybody help me, because my pc identify my ps5 dualsense controller as an audio deviceI know that I have to:1. Click on Start icon.2. Type Control Panel and press Enter.3. Click on Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.4. Double click on the controller and go to...
  7. PS4 Controller Indentified as an Audio Device

PS4 Controller Indentified as an Audio Device: Can anybody help me, because my pc identify my ps5 dualsense controller as an audio deviceI know that I have to:1. Click on Start icon.2. Type Control Panel and press Enter.3. Click on Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.4. Double click on the controller and go to...
  8. PS4 controller recognized as an audio device

PS4 controller recognized as an audio device: every time I plug in my ps4 controller its it seen as an audio device I've tried using the built in troubleshooter and that doesn't work I've tried disabling it and uninstalling it and that doesn't work I've tried pushing the pin hole on the back to reset it that doesn't work...
  9. PS4 controller acting as an audio device in the bluetooth settings but a wireless...

PS4 controller acting as an audio device in the bluetooth settings but a wireless...: Hi,I started having some controller driver issues and tried to fix them, however now the controller connects as a audio device in the Bluetooth settings:but also shows up in the control panel as a wireless controller and i don't know how to fix it as it no longer works or...
  10. PS4 Controller Recognised As Audio Device

PS4 Controller Recognised As Audio Device: I have an off brand wired ps4 controller that I use to game on PC. Whenever I connect it, it doesnt work and when I check device manager it says its an audio device. I tried updating the driver manually but it wont let me change it from audio device to and input device. It...