Windows 10: ps4 controller blinks yellow once then turns off

Discus and support ps4 controller blinks yellow once then turns off in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hi my ps4 controller doesn't connect it just blinks yellow once then turns off i tried to update the usb and controller drive but for some reason i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jxrdanluv, Mar 24, 2021.

1. jxrdanluv Win User

ps4 controller blinks yellow once then turns off

hi my ps4 controller doesn't connect it just blinks yellow once then turns off i tried to update the usb and controller drive but for some reason i dont have them i tried to go to devices and printer but my controller isnt there i tried to troubleshoot it to plz help

:)

jxrdanluv, Mar 24, 2021
  2. Irvin22 Win User

I can't pair my ps4 controller since 1703 update

• Is your PS4 controller compatible with the updated Windows 10?
    I don't know, but before the update everything is working fine.

• Have you tried using a different controller and still got the same result?
    No.

• Have you also tried connecting a different Bluetooth device and still failed to work?
    No.

• Are you receiving an error message when trying to connect your PS4 controller? If yes, what is the error message you're receiving?
    None. I don't receive any error message. When I plugged the bluetooth to my pc then try to pair my controller the light will blink and stays on a solid color (that means it was connected) then after a seconds the light will turn off
    and my controller will not work but when I look into settings in bluetooth device it shows that my controller is still connected but it's not working.

Irvin22, Mar 24, 2021
  3. PS4 Controller (bluetooth) connection issues

My PS4 controller, which worked perfectly fine with my laptop until today, now won't connect properly. I try to connect the controller, and the controller just turns off. On my laptop it says the controller is connected, but the controller is obviously not.

My drivers are all updated.

I've already tried basic steps like restarting the computer.

What should I do?

EdwardZhang3, Mar 24, 2021
  4. ps4 controller blinks yellow once then turns off

Computer is not detecting ps4 controller

I play games using ps4 controller. But yesterday I had an issue, when I plugged in my controller, I saw a fading yellow light and ds4 didn’t recognize my controller.

I had the similar issue before and know that I should find "driver error" in the Settings, then I remove the device, plug out the controller, plug it again and everything worked fine.

However yesterday I didn’t find the controller in the Devices and Windows stopped detecting this controller

Becky Jones3, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

ps4 controller blinks yellow once then turns off

1. ps4 controller blinks yellow once then turns off - Similar Threads - ps4 controller blinks

2. ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ps4 controller: Hello.My PS4 controller is being identified as an audio device. I have disabled it, but it still does not workSteam does not recognize it as a ps4 controller. And everytime I reconnect it, it goes back to being identified as an audio deviceeven tho I disabled it and later...
  3. ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ps4 controller: Hello.My PS4 controller is being identified as an audio device. I have disabled it, but it still does not workSteam does not recognize it as a ps4 controller. And everytime I reconnect it, it goes back to being identified as an audio deviceeven tho I disabled it and later...
  4. ps4 controller shows orange light then goes off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ps4 controller shows orange light then goes off: Whenever I plug my ps4 controller in it shows an orange light than just turns off and isn't recognized by anything and it is not ghostedpls help Ive tried everything and nothing seems to work....
  5. PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 controller: Hi I’ve just bought a PS4 controller and I’ve connected it to my laptop wirelessly it come with a blue light bot no input and I also tried wired but a yellow fading light came on and no input however I tried it on my other laptop and I works perfectly fine what do I do?...
  6. ps4 controller

ps4 controller: did you sort it out with ps4 controller for pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-controller/459772a8-5058-4753-b5ad-33a86a7a34a1
  7. PS4 controller

PS4 controller: When I connect my controller to the pc via Bluetooth, the pc detects it but other programs like Ds4Windows don't. When I connect it via USB the controller turns the orangish light of charging but the pc doesn't detect it either. I also can't find the HID compillant game...
  8. ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ps4 controller: Help, I have a nacon wireless controller with a Bluetooth receiver. If I plug in the receiver only( controller off) everything will be perfect under device manager, even the headphone jack is recognised . But as soon as I switch on the controller, everything disappears and...
  9. PS4 Controller

PS4 Controller: My ps4 controllers have seemingly just stopped working for no apparent reason. I have tried to uninstall the drivers and reinstall them back, but it only shows up after I restart my computer as having the same problem as the last time: driver error. I have googled the...
  10. Display is turning off once a day

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Display is turning off once a day: Hi! I have a computer with the following configuration: i5 4460, ASRock B85M-DGS, 8Gb ram HyperX, Sapphire Radeon R7 265 Dual-X (with latest video drivers 15.7.1), SSD Kingston v300 120GB, windows 10 with latest updates and my display is LED Samsung LT22D390 22 inch. Every...