Windows 10: Ps4 controller, Bluetooth HID device error

Discus and support Ps4 controller, Bluetooth HID device error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having issues with a ps4 controller. I have an error code 10 for the bluetooth hid device and says that it cannot start. Anyone know any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LupuMattias, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Ps4 controller, Bluetooth HID device error

I am having issues with a ps4 controller. I have an error code 10 for the bluetooth hid device and says that it cannot start. Anyone know any solutions?

Thank you!

:)

LupuMattias, Dec 28, 2020

2. PS4 Controller device driver error on PC

On Windows 10, my PS4 controller can connect but the driver has an error. It is the Bluetooth HID Device under Human Interface Devices.

How can I fix this?

benjaminllim, Dec 28, 2020
  3. PS4 Controller device driver error on PC

Hello BENJAMINLLIN,

Make sure you have the right driver installed (check in the image)

Try uninstalling and reinstalling the driver if you previously installed it

How to clean install PS4 game controller driver in Windows10

Go to SEARCH, type DEVICE MANAGER and click that.

Go to HUMAN INTERFACE DEVICES , Right click your USBinput Device and select update Driver

Select BROWSE MY COMPUTER FOR DRIVER SOFTWARE .

Select "LET ME PICK FROM A LIST OF AVAILABLE DRIVERS ON MY COMPUTER" to configure the PS4 driver in windows 10.

You need to Mark/ Unmark "SHOW COMPATIBLE HARDWARE" to get the device list like below.Then go to "STANDARD SYSTEM DEVICES" and Select "HID-compliant game controller" on next dropdown as shown below.

Finished

At last try to roll back the driver

On Ask me anything, type Device Manager then press Enter.

Click on Bluetooth tree to expand.

Look for the Bluetooth device, Right-click then select Properties.

Click on the Driver tab, look for the Roll Back Driver button, and click on it.

Restart your computer for the changes to take effect and check if the issue persists.

Hope it helps, have a good night

Ps4 controller, Bluetooth HID device error ea2bbfc4-76be-415e-ad12-029f400ca2c3?upload=true.png

ManuelCapiro, Dec 28, 2020
  4. Ps4 controller, Bluetooth HID device error

Can't link PS4 bluetooth controller

So I have a microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse that has it's own bluetooth dongle

I was told this dongle would be able to be utilized to also link my new PS4 controller

But I seem to be having issues with the dongle seeing this controller, or even a bluetooth headset I was trying to pair

So I'm going to assume there is something going on with the dongle

Do I in fact need a separate bluetooth dongle for this? Or can I somehow force the microsoft one to pair to other bluetooth devices?

I'm inside of WIndows Settings>Devices>Add Device>Bluetooth and it scans but sees nothing

Perhaps the dongle for the microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse is a wifi dongle and not bluetooth? How can I tell?

johnnyscience, Dec 28, 2020
Thema:

Ps4 controller, Bluetooth HID device error

1. Ps4 controller, Bluetooth HID device error - Similar Threads - Ps4 controller Bluetooth

2. Bluetooth HID Device Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth HID Device Error: How can I solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-hid-device-error/cef9fa94-b25f-494e-bfc9-22af602e31a2
  3. Bluetooth HID Device Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth HID Device Error: How can I solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-hid-device-error/cef9fa94-b25f-494e-bfc9-22af602e31a2
  4. Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems: Hi, I want to use ds4 and a ps4 controller, but my Bluetooth stopped working all of a sudden, and not just my ps4 controllers, every device. I would love some help on why my ps4 controller is not working correctly....
  5. Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems: Hi, I want to use ds4 and a ps4 controller, but my Bluetooth stopped working all of a sudden, and not just my ps4 controllers, every device. I would love some help on why my ps4 controller is not working correctly....
  6. PS4 controller bluetooth connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 controller bluetooth connection: Hi I was trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc wirelessly but my pc didn't find it. I found that I don't have a HID-compliant game controller and Bluetooth HID device under my Human Interface Devices. I tried updating one of my USB input devices to HID-compliant game...
  7. Bluetooth HID Device Error

Bluetooth HID Device Error: How can I solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-hid-device-error/5bbf2f48-8ffa-4697-b4bb-ca061ab5dac2
  8. PS4 Bluetooth Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PS4 Bluetooth Controller: I'm going nuts trying to connect a PS4 controller to a Windows 10 VM. The controller, headphones and other devices connect effortlessly to my windows 10 laptop, but not my sons Windows 10 VM? I've tried installing genuine Intel drivers. Uninstalling and installing Bluetooth....
  9. Bluetooth issue with PS4 controller

Bluetooth issue with PS4 controller: How do I add a PS4 controller via Bluetooth to my windows 10 PC? I have done it in the past and now it seems to connect and I get asked this question "Do you want to allow this device to pair?" BUT there is no where to click "yes" so what the hell!!! I am so frustrated by...
  10. PS4 Controller device driver error on PC

PS4 Controller device driver error on PC: On Windows 10, my PS4 controller can connect but the driver has an error. It is the Bluetooth HID Device under Human Interface Devices. How can I fix this?...