Windows 10: Ps4 controller connectivity issues

Discus and support Ps4 controller connectivity issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Making it short story, so for a long time my ps4 controller connected with no issues but now it says Driver error. I tried looking for solutions but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by amiratashi, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Ps4 controller connectivity issues

Making it short story, so for a long time my ps4 controller connected with no issues but now it says Driver error. I tried looking for solutions but there was none. Please help.

:)

amiratashi, Apr 26, 2020

2. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I can connect the ps4 controller just fine, my issue is that it wont show up at all after being paired. I have to unpair it, connect the device, enter the 4 digit code, it gets very tiresome. Method 1 didn't work because I had no greyed out devices. Method
    2 I have been doing, I am just trying to figure out a quicker way to connect it.

BootlegBird, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I always have to go into settings, click " remove device" from the pc, then connect with bluetooth and type
    in the four digit pin which is 0000. I tried using the "windows key + a" shortcut to open the menu with all the connection options then click connect. When I click connect nothing shows up even though my controller is on pairing mode. Is there a fix for this
    issue?

***Modified title from: Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller ***

BootlegBird, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Ps4 controller connectivity issues

Unable to connect ps4 controller via bluetooth, only shows up as "input"

Thank you for your response.

Since the issue persist and for us to know what's really causing the issue, we suggest to try your PS4 controller to another PC. Because there is a possibility that the controller itself do have the problem in connecting to your PC and also try to contact
    the manufacturer of your PS4 regarding that issue.

Feel free to post back your response.

Phillip Pio, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Ps4 controller connectivity issues

1. Ps4 controller connectivity issues - Similar Threads - Ps4 controller connectivity

2. Ps4 controller can't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 controller can't connect: I tried every single method I found on the internet but they don't work,I tried changing usb cables,using wirless,using ds4.All of them don't work.So someone please help...
  3. Ps4 controller can't connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ps4 controller can't connect: I tried every single method I found on the internet but they don't work,I tried changing usb cables,using wirless,using ds4.All of them don't work.So someone please help...
  4. Ps4 controller can't connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Ps4 controller is connected, but not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 controller is connected, but not recognised: I used to play with my ps4 controller via an USB connection all the time. At one point, the controller was being recognised showed up in Bluetooth & Devices section, as well as in Devices and Printers in Control Panel, but any input stopped being recognised. Applications that...
  6. PS4 controller bluetooth connection

PS4 controller bluetooth connection: Hi I was trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc wirelessly but my pc didn't find it. I found that I don't have a HID-compliant game controller and Bluetooth HID device under my Human Interface Devices. I tried updating one of my USB input devices to HID-compliant game...
  7. PS4 Controller bluetooth connection issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller bluetooth connection issues: My PS4 controller, which worked perfectly fine with my laptop until today, now won't connect properly. I try to connect the controller, and the controller just turns off. On my laptop it says the controller is connected, but the controller is obviously not. My drivers are...
  8. PS4 Controller Connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller Connecting: I plugged in my controller to my PC and it worked just fine. Now that the charger is worn out, my controller wont connect with the working charger. Also, when I try connect the controller to bluetooth, it says that I have to turn bluetooth on and I don't have the switch to...
  9. PS4 Controller not connecting to anything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 Controller not connecting to anything: Hi, so after I got a new computer with windows already installed on it, I haven't been able to connect the controller at all, before, it would just show an orange light continuously and any of the programs that I would use for the controller such as Steam or any other game...
  10. ds4windows not connecting ps4 controller

ds4windows not connecting ps4 controller: hello, I am trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc so I can use it for fortnite but I seem to be able to download the ds4 drivers successfully but when I plug it in it just flashes orange and then the light turns off. I can't even see the controller connected in devices...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ps4 controller device driver