Windows 10: PS4 controller connects using bluetooth to my computer but then quickly disconnects afterwards.

Discus and support PS4 controller connects using bluetooth to my computer but then quickly disconnects afterwards. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am able to connect my ps4 controller to my computer but then it disconnects after a second. Ive searched the internet for a whole 2 days and im... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BlablaLolz, Mar 3, 2021.

1. PS4 controller connects using bluetooth to my computer but then quickly disconnects afterwards.

I am able to connect my ps4 controller to my computer but then it disconnects after a second. Ive searched the internet for a whole 2 days and im pretty frustrated.

Ive tried deleting my wireless controller from my computer and reinstall it but its still the same. I also tried holding the share+ps button but now I dont get a notification from my controller that it wants to connect to my PC. Ive tried also checking device manager, manually selecting the wireless controller and check for driver updates but its saying its up to date.

Any way to fix this?

:)

BlablaLolz, Mar 3, 2021

2. ps4 controller disconnecting

when i connect my ps4 controller via bluetooth to my computer, it disconnects when i load into a game on steam.

DeanFrandrup, Mar 3, 2021
  3. PS4 Controller (bluetooth) connection issues

My PS4 controller, which worked perfectly fine with my laptop until today, now won't connect properly. I try to connect the controller, and the controller just turns off. On my laptop it says the controller is connected, but the controller is obviously not.

My drivers are all updated.

I've already tried basic steps like restarting the computer.

What should I do?

EdwardZhang3, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Bastet Win User

PS4 controller connects using bluetooth to my computer but then quickly disconnects afterwards.

Can't link PS4 bluetooth controller

I found pairing a PS4 controller hit & miss & I have a laptop with Bluetooth.
    I had to use a cable to connect then once done put the DS4 in pairing mode & then Bluetooth saw it (while connected via cable).
    I also use DS for Windows.
    DS4Windows

Bastet, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

PS4 controller connects using bluetooth to my computer but then quickly disconnects afterwards.

1. PS4 controller connects using bluetooth to my computer but then quickly disconnects afterwards. - Similar Threads - PS4 controller connects

2. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller: it connects as an audio device and i have tried disabling it from the control pannel but it still wont show up as a controller, is there a way to check if my pc does allow a controller because at this point i dont know what else i can do...
  3. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller: it connects as an audio device and i have tried disabling it from the control pannel but it still wont show up as a controller, is there a way to check if my pc does allow a controller because at this point i dont know what else i can do...
  4. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. PS4 controller bluetooth connection

PS4 controller bluetooth connection: Hi I was trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc wirelessly but my pc didn't find it. I found that I don't have a HID-compliant game controller and Bluetooth HID device under my Human Interface Devices. I tried updating one of my USB input devices to HID-compliant game...
  6. PS4 Bluetooth Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PS4 Bluetooth Controller: I'm going nuts trying to connect a PS4 controller to a Windows 10 VM. The controller, headphones and other devices connect effortlessly to my windows 10 laptop, but not my sons Windows 10 VM? I've tried installing genuine Intel drivers. Uninstalling and installing Bluetooth....
  7. PS4 Controller bluetooth connection issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller bluetooth connection issues: My PS4 controller, which worked perfectly fine with my laptop until today, now won't connect properly. I try to connect the controller, and the controller just turns off. On my laptop it says the controller is connected, but the controller is obviously not. My drivers are...
  8. ps4 controller disconnecting

ps4 controller disconnecting: when i connect my ps4 controller via bluetooth to my computer, it disconnects when i load into a game on steam. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-controller-disconnecting/f87199c6-6feb-4d10-b94c-f0c08411deba
  9. PS4 Controller Connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller Connecting: I plugged in my controller to my PC and it worked just fine. Now that the charger is worn out, my controller wont connect with the working charger. Also, when I try connect the controller to bluetooth, it says that I have to turn bluetooth on and I don't have the switch to...
  10. Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller

Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller: I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I always have to go into settings, click " remove device" from the pc, then connect with bluetooth and type in the four digit...