Windows 10: PS4 Controller device driver error on PC

Discus and support PS4 Controller device driver error on PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; On Windows 10, my PS4 controller can connect but the driver has an error. It is the Bluetooth HID Device under Human Interface Devices. How can I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by benjaminllim, Sep 15, 2018.

1. PS4 Controller device driver error on PC

On Windows 10, my PS4 controller can connect but the driver has an error. It is the Bluetooth HID Device under Human Interface Devices.

How can I fix this?

:)

benjaminllim, Sep 15, 2018
  2. Irvin22 Win User

I can't pair my ps4 controller since 1703 update

• Is your PS4 controller compatible with the updated Windows 10?
    I don't know, but before the update everything is working fine.

• Have you tried using a different controller and still got the same result?
    No.

• Have you also tried connecting a different Bluetooth device and still failed to work?
    No.

• Are you receiving an error message when trying to connect your PS4 controller? If yes, what is the error message you're receiving?
    None. I don't receive any error message. When I plugged the bluetooth to my pc then try to pair my controller the light will blink and stays on a solid color (that means it was connected) then after a seconds the light will turn off
    and my controller will not work but when I look into settings in bluetooth device it shows that my controller is still connected but it's not working.

Irvin22, Sep 15, 2018
  3. I can't pair my ps4 controller since 1703 update

Hi Irvin,

Please provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about the issue you're experiencing with your PS4 controller:

• Is your PS4 controller compatible with the updated Windows 10?
    • Have you tried using a different controller and still got the same result?
    • Have you also tried connecting a different Bluetooth device and still failed to work?
    • Are you receiving an error message when trying to connect your PS4 controller? If yes, what is the error message you're receiving?

Meanwhile, make sure that your drivers are updated. If not yet, you can follow the steps found on this
    link on how to update your drivers in Windows 10.

Can you create another administrator account and observe if the
    issue persists while using that new administrator account?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Sep 15, 2018
  4. GrayManta Win User

PS4 Controller device driver error on PC

PS4 controller won't work with PC

I was playing games on PS4 controller but yesterday it stopped working. i was using Input Mapper software to emulate x360 controller.

PS4 controller is wired. Games that can use DS4 won't work either with it.

GrayManta, Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

PS4 Controller device driver error on PC

1. PS4 Controller device driver error on PC - Similar Threads - PS4 Controller device

2. PC not detecting PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not detecting PS4 controller: Hello, Today I tried playing Fifa 22 after a month of not playing it. In this month I restore=d my pc so all drivers probably were deleted. But when I try to connect my PS4 controller, or with bluetooth or with USB neither way it is working. The controller is not appearing...
  3. PC not detecting PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not detecting PS4 controller: Hello, Today I tried playing Fifa 22 after a month of not playing it. In this month I restore=d my pc so all drivers probably were deleted. But when I try to connect my PS4 controller, or with bluetooth or with USB neither way it is working. The controller is not appearing...
  4. PS4 Controller Indentified as an Audio Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS4 Controller Indentified as an Audio Device: Can anybody help me, because my pc identify my ps5 dualsense controller as an audio deviceI know that I have to:1. Click on Start icon.2. Type Control Panel and press Enter.3. Click on Hardware and Sound > Devices and Printers.4. Double click on the controller and go to...
  5. PS4 Controllers not working on pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 Controllers not working on pc: When I plug in either one of my two PS4 controllers to my pc to play games, the bar flashes orange to indicate they're charging but the controllers do not give any input into the pc. I have tried on multiple games and tests online. The controllers do get recognised as...
  6. Ps4 controller, Bluetooth HID device error

Ps4 controller, Bluetooth HID device error: I am having issues with a ps4 controller. I have an error code 10 for the bluetooth hid device and says that it cannot start. Anyone know any solutions? Thank you!...
  7. PC not reading PS4 Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC not reading PS4 Controller: I just bought a new PC and would like to play some games in it using my PS4 Controller using a USB cable, but the thing won’t shop up in “Devices and Printers” I’ve tried using DS4 Windows to no avail, and my PC is missing the HID Compliant Game Controller driver Anyone...
  8. PS4 Controller not appearing in device manager

PS4 Controller not appearing in device manager: Hi there, So I recently installed XInput Wrapper for me to be able to use my PS4 controller in Forza Horizon 4, however, now that I've uninstalled the XInput Wrapper, as it was not working with Assetto Corsa on Steam, it is not being recognised by either windows or DS4. I...
  9. PS4 controller is not conecting to PC

PS4 controller is not conecting to PC: I tried connecting a brand new PS4 controller to my PC and it doesn't even make a sound when I plug it in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-controller-is-not-conecting-to-pc/3503adb1-bff5-42de-aeb6-14cf18eb5088
  10. PS4 Controller on PC

PS4 Controller on PC: I have been playing fortnite on my pc with a ps4 controller for about 6 months, but today when i connected my controller to my pc is being recognized as an audio device. Im super frustrated and idk what to do. I search on yotube and other forums and nothing seems to work. If...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ps4 controller driver error pc

2. ps4 controller driver error

3. driver error ps4 to laptop

4. ps4 device driver,
  5. ps4 controller on pc driver error,
  6. driver error ps4 controller windows 10,
  7. ps4 bluetooth driver windows 10,
  8. ps4 pc driver error,
  9. ps4 driver error pc,
  10. driver error bluetooth ps4 controller,
  11. ps4 controller driver error on pc,