Windows 10: Ps4 controller doesn't show up on my pc devices

Discus and support Ps4 controller doesn't show up on my pc devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My controller is blinking yellow, but i can't find it in my device manger or anywhere else. I'd be grateful for your help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nguamba, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Nguamba Win User

Ps4 controller doesn't show up on my pc devices

My controller is blinking yellow, but i can't find it in my device manger or anywhere else. I'd be grateful for your help

:)

Nguamba, Mar 25, 2020

2. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I can connect the ps4 controller just fine, my issue is that it wont show up at all after being paired. I have to unpair it, connect the device, enter the 4 digit code, it gets very tiresome. Method 1 didn't work because I had no greyed out devices. Method
    2 I have been doing, I am just trying to figure out a quicker way to connect it.

BootlegBird, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The issue could be with the Bluetooth drivers. We can try some troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.

Please follow the steps mentioned below and share the result:

Method 1: Remove Ghost drivers

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Bluetooth and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

Method 2: Remove device from paired list

1. Press and hold Windows key + I to open settings.
    2. Click on Devices.
    3. Under Bluetooth & other devices.
    4. Click on the PS4 controller and click on
      Remove device.
    5. Once the Device is removed, try adding the device again.

Hope it helps.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Ps4 controller doesn't show up on my pc devices

Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I play video games regularly and I use a ps4 controller to play them. I use a bluetooth usb adapter to connect the ps4 controller to my pc, however, I always have to go into settings, click " remove device" from the pc, then connect with bluetooth and type
    in the four digit pin which is 0000. I tried using the "windows key + a" shortcut to open the menu with all the connection options then click connect. When I click connect nothing shows up even though my controller is on pairing mode. Is there a fix for this
    issue?

***Modified title from: Windows 10 Bluetooth Connection with Ps4 Controller ***

BootlegBird, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Ps4 controller doesn't show up on my pc devices

1. Ps4 controller doesn't show up on my pc devices - Similar Threads - Ps4 controller doesn't

2. my ps4 controller not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my ps4 controller not showing up in device manager: my controller has been working fine since 2022 and now for some reason it just glows yellow when i connect it to my pc and doesnt work and the real problem is that it doesent show up in device manager i tryid using a diffrent cable but still...
  3. my ps4 controller not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my ps4 controller not showing up in device manager: my controller has been working fine since 2022 and now for some reason it just glows yellow when i connect it to my pc and doesnt work and the real problem is that it doesent show up in device manager i tryid using a diffrent cable but still...
  4. my ps4 controller not showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My ps4 controller doesn't show hid compliant game controller anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My ps4 controller doesn't show hid compliant game controller anymore: I use a ps4 controller to play games on my pc and I use ds4windows 2 nights ago I was trying to play batman arkham asylum but it couldn't recognize the controller so I tried scp toolkit and x360 but it still didn't work. The next morning I realized that my pc doesn't...
  6. My ps4 controller doesn't show hid compliant game controller anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My ps4 controller doesn't show hid compliant game controller anymore: I use a ps4 controller to play games on my pc and I use ds4windows 2 nights ago I was trying to play batman arkham asylum but it couldn't recognize the controller so I tried scp toolkit and x360 but it still didn't work. The next morning I realized that my pc doesn't...
  7. PS4 controller acting as a bluetooth device and showing up as a audio device in the...

PS4 controller acting as a bluetooth device and showing up as a audio device in the...: Hi,I started having some controller driver issues and tried to fix them, however now the controller connects as a audio device in the Bluetooth settings:but also shows up in the control panel as a wireless controller and i don't know how to fix it as it no longer works or...
  8. PS4 controller not showing up on bluetooth search

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 controller not showing up on bluetooth search: i have tried almost everything but my controller won't show up when its searching for devices and i was even holding down share and the ps button and it doesn't show up even tho the controller is in pair mode please help...
  9. my ps4 controller is not showing up in my device manager or its not downloading my ps4...

my ps4 controller is not showing up in my device manager or its not downloading my ps4...: Hi im currently having issues with my ps4 controller when i plug it in to my pc it's not showing up and when i plugged it in it didnt make a sound didnt notifi me or didnt do anything please help i know its with my pc and not the controller....
  10. PS4 Controller Wont show up in Bluetooth

PS4 Controller Wont show up in Bluetooth: I found it hidden, how do i fix this I constantly need to plug it into DS4 Windows and its such an inconvenience not to have it wireless please and thank you...