Windows 10: ps4 controller isn't detected windows 10

Discus and support ps4 controller isn't detected windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So for over a year now I have been using my ps4 controller to play games on pc with ds4. As of yesterday, everything was working fine untill i plugged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by idokon, Dec 25, 2018.

1. idokon Win User

ps4 controller isn't detected windows 10

So for over a year now I have been using my ps4 controller to play games on pc with ds4.

As of yesterday, everything was working fine untill i plugged in my controller again and it shows a yellow light that fades, and ds4 doesn't recognize it.

Usually when this happens i go to Settings-Devices and I find my "wireless controller" and under it it says "driver error" so i click on remove the device,

plug out my controller and plug it again and it works, but today the yellow light thing happend and i went to devices and the controller just wasn't there.

I wented to control panel-devices and printers and nothing controller related was there, as though windows just suddenly stopped detecting the controller. The controller itself though, does the same yellow light every time i plug it so i don't know what to do. Please help ps4 controller isn't detected windows 10 :(

:)

idokon, Dec 25, 2018

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Dec 25, 2018
  3. ps4 controler

can i connect my ps4 controler to laptop win 10

danielfraser1, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Dharokx Win User

PS4/Wireless Controller not being detected when plugged in.

Hello everyone,

I am trying to use one of my ps4 controllers to play games on my pc, but for some reason it is not being detected whenever I plug it in. It will charge and lights on it come up and everything but under devices, wireless controller does not come up. Yes,
    I've tried hitting the reset button several times. No luck. My other ps4 controller works perfectly using the DS4 tool (but the analog stick is messed up so I wanna use this one). I'm not sure why it's not working as I have all the required drivers xbox360
    driver controller driver etc and the other controller is the same so I don't see why I'm having trouble detecting this one. I've also tried plugging it into every usb I have with no luck for this particular controller.

Any help or insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Dharokx, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

1. ps4 controller isn't detected windows 10 - Similar Threads - ps4 controller isn't

2. My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC: Hi, I recently changed my motherboard and as part of that, I upgraded to windows 11. Since then, I've been unable to connect my Ps4 controller wired. When I plug the controller in, it will light up orange indicating that it does charge, but when I press the Playstation...
  3. My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Ps4 controller isn't being detected by my PC: Hi, I recently changed my motherboard and as part of that, I upgraded to windows 11. Since then, I've been unable to connect my Ps4 controller wired. When I plug the controller in, it will light up orange indicating that it does charge, but when I press the Playstation...
  4. PC not detecting PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not detecting PS4 controller: Hello, Today I tried playing Fifa 22 after a month of not playing it. In this month I restore=d my pc so all drivers probably were deleted. But when I try to connect my PS4 controller, or with bluetooth or with USB neither way it is working. The controller is not appearing...
  5. PC not detecting PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not detecting PS4 controller: Hello, Today I tried playing Fifa 22 after a month of not playing it. In this month I restore=d my pc so all drivers probably were deleted. But when I try to connect my PS4 controller, or with bluetooth or with USB neither way it is working. The controller is not appearing...
  6. PS4 Controller detected as an audio device.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 Controller detected as an audio device.: yes i tried resetting my controler. and yes i have a driver for the controller too but it doesnt matter BECAUSE MY PC DETECTS IT AS A *AUDIO* DEVICE jesus christ please its been days im trying to find a solution but there is none other than *oh just go download a driver* MY...
  7. Bluetooth Fails to Detect PS4 Controller

Bluetooth Fails to Detect PS4 Controller: Hello, I am trying to connect a PS4 Dualshock controller to my PC in order to play games on Steam. However, my Bluetooth system fails to detect the controller. I downloaded DS4 Windows to see if I could connect the controller; however, it is also dependent on Bluetooth....
  8. PC won't detect ps4 controller

PC won't detect ps4 controller: Hey guys, so I've been playing my steam games with a ps4 controller. I never had the need for ds4, i would just plug my controller in and it would automatically connect. Now for some reason my pc just won't detect my controller at all. I've tried updating drivers, the cord is...
  9. PS4 controller not detected by windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PS4 controller not detected by windows 10: So basically, tried most trouble shoots. Installed DS4, installed xbox controller drivers etc and still nothing works. The issue isnt that it is not working, the issue is that when plugged in all the controller does it shows the yellow charing light and nothing else. Nothing...
  10. Computer is not detecting ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer is not detecting ps4 controller: I play games using ps4 controller. But yesterday I had an issue, when I plugged in my controller, I saw a fading yellow light and ds4 didn’t recognize my controller. I had the similar issue before and know that I should find "driver error" in the Settings, then I remove the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ps4 controller not detected by bluetooth windows 10

2. drivers messed up for ps4 controller cant detect controller

3. ps4 controller not found on windows 10

4. ds4 not working on windows 10,
  5. ds4 not working