Windows 10: ps4 controller Not recognized

Discus and support ps4 controller Not recognized in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; iv been trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc running windows 10 via usb. whenever i plug it in nothing happens and when i click the power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by drpinkfade, Aug 28, 2019.

1. ps4 controller Not recognized

iv been trying to connect my ps4 controller to my pc running windows 10 via usb. whenever i plug it in nothing happens and when i click the power button on the controller it just flashes blue. when i go to device manager, under game controller there is nothing. iv tried different usb cables and different usb slots on my pc. at this point i have no other ideas on how to fix the problem.

:)

drpinkfade, Aug 28, 2019

2. PS4 Controller doesn't work or isn't recognized by Windows

I am playing FIFA 19 since November with my PS4 Controller that works with an App called DS4. Yesterday I connected my PS4 controller and nothing happened. I looked on Google after the Issue and nothing helped me. The only thing I know is that Windows doesn't
    recognize my PS4 controller because I don't see it in the "Game Controllers". Can you tell me what driver to install or what do to in order to play again?

Imgur

Alessandro-VladAiloaie, Aug 28, 2019
  3. PS4 Controller Indentified as an Audio Device

Hello.

My PS4 controller is being identified as an audio device. I have disabled it, but it still does not work(Steam does not recognize it as a ps4 controller). And everytime I reconnect it, it goes back to being identified as an audio device(even tho I disabled
    it and later uninstalled it)

SugarRushOG, Aug 28, 2019
  4. LoganJ.. Win User

ps4 controller Not recognized

DS4/PS4 Controller not recognized correctly. PC. Windows 10.

I previously had issues with my PS4 controller not being recognized correctly on my pc, and found a fix on a windows support page but it's not something a lot know about, so it's hard to find again.

It was a small three lettered abbreviation that i would run through "run", opening a window showing me how my bluetooth devices, possibly all input devices, were recognized on my pc. I was able to change my ps4 controller to a vjoy device and more.

If someone has heard of this or knows something please let me know.

cpl jpl crt cpl vtj AHHHHHHHH!

LoganJ.., Aug 28, 2019
Thema:

ps4 controller Not recognized

1. ps4 controller Not recognized - Similar Threads - ps4 controller recognized

2. ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ps4 controller: Hello.My PS4 controller is being identified as an audio device. I have disabled it, but it still does not workSteam does not recognize it as a ps4 controller. And everytime I reconnect it, it goes back to being identified as an audio deviceeven tho I disabled it and later...
  3. Windows recognizing PS4 controller as Xbox 360 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows recognizing PS4 controller as Xbox 360 controller: Hello, i have NACON PS4 Wired Compact Controller which i use to play some games. When i try to see the controls it would how Xbox controller layout instead of PS4's controller layout which is very frustrating and I need to figure the controls myself which takes a lot of time....
  4. Windows recognizing PS4 controller as Xbox 360 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows recognizing PS4 controller as Xbox 360 controller: Hello, i have NACON PS4 Wired Compact Controller which i use to play some games. When i try to see the controls it would how Xbox controller layout instead of PS4's controller layout which is very frustrating and I need to figure the controls myself which takes a lot of time....
  5. Windows recognizing PS4 controller as Xbox 360 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My PC didn't recognize my PS4 Controller

My PC didn't recognize my PS4 Controller: Hello!I have a problem, I want to connect my PS4 dualshock controller to my computer, but for some reason it detects the speakers itself, but not the game controller, which is quite interesting, because I used to play with the same controller for PS remote play and other...
  7. PS4 controller recognized as an audio device

PS4 controller recognized as an audio device: every time I plug in my ps4 controller its it seen as an audio device I've tried using the built in troubleshooter and that doesn't work I've tried disabling it and uninstalling it and that doesn't work I've tried pushing the pin hole on the back to reset it that doesn't work...
  8. PS4 controller is not recognized anymore

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 controller is not recognized anymore: Hello, I have been playing games with PS4 controller on my computer for few years now, sometimes I needed a help of DS4widnows utility, but these days, Win10 just installed and worked with my controller just fine without any need of interference. Today after a month time off...
  9. Computer not recognizing ps4 controller

Computer not recognizing ps4 controller: Hello, I am attempting to connect a ps4 dualshock controller to my PC via a Micro-USB cable from the front of the controller into a USB slot on my motherboard. However, when I plug it in, nothing happens. The device isnt listed in the control panel or any other places on my...
  10. PS4 controller

PS4 controller: When I connect my controller to the pc via Bluetooth, the pc detects it but other programs like Ds4Windows don't. When I connect it via USB the controller turns the orangish light of charging but the pc doesn't detect it either. I also can't find the HID compillant game...