Windows 10: PS4 Controller pairing to windows 10 problem.

Discus and support PS4 Controller pairing to windows 10 problem. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, i got a dual-shock 4 PlayStation controller not long ago, so i connected it to my windows 10 via Bluetooth, but the next time i wanted to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mark Yer, Dec 18, 2020.

1. Mark Yer Win User

PS4 Controller pairing to windows 10 problem.

Hello, i got a dual-shock 4 PlayStation controller not long ago, so i connected it to my windows 10 via Bluetooth, but the next time i wanted to connect it i went to my Bluetooth devices and it just said "paired", i tried going down to the bottom right notification symbol, and i clicked connect, i waited there and it didn't pop up, also the light on the controller was flashing to connect, now every time i want to connect my controller wirelessly i have to click on "remove device" and then i have to add it to my computer again, please help this is a annoying issue.

:)

Mark Yer, Dec 18, 2020
  2. Irvin22 Win User

I can't pair my ps4 controller since 1703 update

• Is your PS4 controller compatible with the updated Windows 10?
    I don't know, but before the update everything is working fine.

• Have you tried using a different controller and still got the same result?
    No.

• Have you also tried connecting a different Bluetooth device and still failed to work?
    No.

• Are you receiving an error message when trying to connect your PS4 controller? If yes, what is the error message you're receiving?
    None. I don't receive any error message. When I plugged the bluetooth to my pc then try to pair my controller the light will blink and stays on a solid color (that means it was connected) then after a seconds the light will turn off
    and my controller will not work but when I look into settings in bluetooth device it shows that my controller is still connected but it's not working.

Irvin22, Dec 18, 2020
  3. I can't pair my ps4 controller since 1703 update

Hi Irvin,

Please provide the answers to the following for us to be able to learn more about the issue you're experiencing with your PS4 controller:

• Is your PS4 controller compatible with the updated Windows 10?
    • Have you tried using a different controller and still got the same result?
    • Have you also tried connecting a different Bluetooth device and still failed to work?
    • Are you receiving an error message when trying to connect your PS4 controller? If yes, what is the error message you're receiving?

Meanwhile, make sure that your drivers are updated. If not yet, you can follow the steps found on this
    link on how to update your drivers in Windows 10.

Can you create another administrator account and observe if the
    issue persists while using that new administrator account?

Let us know if the issue persists.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Dec 18, 2020
  4. PS4 Controller pairing to windows 10 problem.

I can't pair my ps4 controller since 1703 update

Hi,

Based on the information that you've provided, you were also experiencing the same issue with connecting your PS4 controller to your computer. To isolate your concern, we'd like to ask the following:

• Which version of Windows are you using?
    • Have you made any recent changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

In the meantime, we recommend that you try to update your Bluetooth driver and check if it helps to sort out the issue. Please check on this

link
    for the steps.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Eileen Gal, Dec 18, 2020
Thema:

PS4 Controller pairing to windows 10 problem.

1. PS4 Controller pairing to windows 10 problem. - Similar Threads - PS4 Controller pairing

2. PS4 Controller on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 Controller on Windows 10: Hello everyone,I am trying to use my PS4 Controller on Windows. When I plug it into any USB interface, the usual device connected sound is audible and the Controller appears in the Windows Settings in the category devices as "Wireless Controller", which is odd, because I...
  3. PS4 Controller on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PS4 Controller on Windows 10: Hello everyone,I am trying to use my PS4 Controller on Windows. When I plug it into any USB interface, the usual device connected sound is audible and the Controller appears in the Windows Settings in the category devices as "Wireless Controller", which is odd, because I...
  4. Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems: Hi, I want to use ds4 and a ps4 controller, but my Bluetooth stopped working all of a sudden, and not just my ps4 controllers, every device. I would love some help on why my ps4 controller is not working correctly....
  5. Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems: Hi, I want to use ds4 and a ps4 controller, but my Bluetooth stopped working all of a sudden, and not just my ps4 controllers, every device. I would love some help on why my ps4 controller is not working correctly....
  6. PS4 Controller problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 Controller problem: I used to connect my ps4 controller using DS4Windows and it would work just fine wired or wireless Now when I connect it with the cable it only charges so now it only works wirelessly and when i went to check it at the device manager didn't even find its icon nor at the...
  7. PS4 controllers, DS4, doesnt pair in wirelles

PS4 controllers, DS4, doesnt pair in wirelles: Hi I'm having a problem trying to pair 2 DS5 contrllers to my pc. I bought 2 of them and a dongle, it was working fine, but for another reason I had to format my pc, then I reinstalled the program I use for connecting DS4 controllers inputmapper and it worked just one time,...
  8. ps4 control to windows 10

ps4 control to windows 10: Is possible to use a ps4 control to play in windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-control-to-windows-10/b4f9a124-9f26-4fdb-bfe2-c08780043919
  9. PS4 Controller won't stay paired, can't connect at all

PS4 Controller won't stay paired, can't connect at all: Hi, I've had this problem for over 2 months now. I used ds4 windows before, but it wasnt an easy ride to get it working, and after a few weeks it just stopped working at all. Since then I cant even connect my ps4 controller, even with ds4 being uninstalled. When I press the...
  10. PS4 Bluetooth controller pair can't get removed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PS4 Bluetooth controller pair can't get removed?: I'm trying to remove the device because I have 2 bluetooth devices. I installed to the wrong one, now I can't even remove it at all. I tried to uninstall the device even in device manager, yet the pair keeps showing back up. submitted by /u/Wow_Space [link] [comments]...