Windows 10: PS4 Controller problem

Discus and support PS4 Controller problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I used to connect my ps4 controller using DS4Windows and it would work just fine wired or wireless Now when I connect it with the cable it only charges... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MostafaShalan, Nov 6, 2020.

1. PS4 Controller problem

I used to connect my ps4 controller using DS4Windows and it would work just fine wired or wireless Now when I connect it with the cable it only charges so now it only works wirelessly and when i went to check it at the device manager didn't even find its icon nor at the devices and printers tab i checked the usb ports and they're fine so its not a usb port problem

Any help please?

:)

MostafaShalan, Nov 6, 2020

2. ps4 controler

can i connect my ps4 controler to laptop win 10

danielfraser1, Nov 6, 2020
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    BossDweeb, Nov 6, 2020
  4. PS4 Controller problem

Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I can connect the ps4 controller just fine, my issue is that it wont show up at all after being paired. I have to unpair it, connect the device, enter the 4 digit code, it gets very tiresome. Method 1 didn't work because I had no greyed out devices. Method
    2 I have been doing, I am just trying to figure out a quicker way to connect it.

BootlegBird, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

PS4 Controller problem

1. PS4 Controller problem - Similar Threads - PS4 Controller problem

2. ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ps4 controller: Hello.My PS4 controller is being identified as an audio device. I have disabled it, but it still does not workSteam does not recognize it as a ps4 controller. And everytime I reconnect it, it goes back to being identified as an audio deviceeven tho I disabled it and later...
  3. ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ps4 controller: Hello.My PS4 controller is being identified as an audio device. I have disabled it, but it still does not workSteam does not recognize it as a ps4 controller. And everytime I reconnect it, it goes back to being identified as an audio deviceeven tho I disabled it and later...
  4. Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems: Hi, I want to use ds4 and a ps4 controller, but my Bluetooth stopped working all of a sudden, and not just my ps4 controllers, every device. I would love some help on why my ps4 controller is not working correctly....
  5. Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ps4 Controller Bluetooth problems: Hi, I want to use ds4 and a ps4 controller, but my Bluetooth stopped working all of a sudden, and not just my ps4 controllers, every device. I would love some help on why my ps4 controller is not working correctly....
  6. PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS4 controller: Hi I’ve just bought a PS4 controller and I’ve connected it to my laptop wirelessly it come with a blue light bot no input and I also tried wired but a yellow fading light came on and no input however I tried it on my other laptop and I works perfectly fine what do I do?...
  7. ps4 controller

ps4 controller: did you sort it out with ps4 controller for pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-controller/459772a8-5058-4753-b5ad-33a86a7a34a1
  8. PS4 controller

PS4 controller: When I connect my controller to the pc via Bluetooth, the pc detects it but other programs like Ds4Windows don't. When I connect it via USB the controller turns the orangish light of charging but the pc doesn't detect it either. I also can't find the HID compillant game...
  9. ps4 controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    ps4 controller: Help, I have a nacon wireless controller with a Bluetooth receiver. If I plug in the receiver only( controller off) everything will be perfect under device manager, even the headphone jack is recognised . But as soon as I switch on the controller, everything disappears and...
  10. PS4 Controller

PS4 Controller: My ps4 controllers have seemingly just stopped working for no apparent reason. I have tried to uninstall the drivers and reinstall them back, but it only shows up after I restart my computer as having the same problem as the last time: driver error. I have googled the...