Windows 10: PS4 Controller Wont show up in Bluetooth

Discus and support PS4 Controller Wont show up in Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I found it hidden, how do i fix this I constantly need to plug it into DS4 Windows and its such an inconvenience not to have it wireless please and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AceAkari, Apr 10, 2021.

1. AceAkari Win User

PS4 Controller Wont show up in Bluetooth

I found it hidden, how do i fix this

I constantly need to plug it into DS4 Windows and its such an inconvenience not to have it wireless

please and thank you

:)

AceAkari, Apr 10, 2021

2. Unable to connect PS4 controller to PC

I can connect the ps4 controller just fine, my issue is that it wont show up at all after being paired. I have to unpair it, connect the device, enter the 4 digit code, it gets very tiresome. Method 1 didn't work because I had no greyed out devices. Method
    2 I have been doing, I am just trying to figure out a quicker way to connect it.

BootlegBird, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Bastet Win User
    Can't link PS4 bluetooth controller

I found pairing a PS4 controller hit & miss & I have a laptop with Bluetooth.
    I had to use a cable to connect then once done put the DS4 in pairing mode & then Bluetooth saw it (while connected via cable).
    I also use DS for Windows.
    DS4Windows

Bastet, Apr 10, 2021
  4. Berton Win User

Can't link PS4 bluetooth controller

Most likely it is a USB Wireless set, several makes and models available. Bluetooth doesn't usually have a dongle unless there is no Bluetooth already in the computer, most Notebooks have it as part of the Wireless/Wi-Fi adapter. If needing Bluetooth on a Desktop one can get a dongle for it such as offered by IOGEAR. The adapter is also usable on Notebooks that didn't come with Bluetooth but a big advantage of built-in Bluetooth is in freeing up a USB port, important when only 2 USB ports are available. Wireless adapters are usually optional on a Desktop [my ASUS has it] and Bluetooth may or may not be part of it.

To see if you have Bluetooth right-click the Start button, click Device Manager, should get something like this:

PS4 Controller Wont show up in Bluetooth [​IMG]

Berton, Apr 10, 2021
Thema:

1. PS4 Controller Wont show up in Bluetooth - Similar Threads - PS4 Controller Wont

2. My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My ps4 controller wont connect as a controller: it connects as an audio device and i have tried disabling it from the control pannel but it still wont show up as a controller, is there a way to check if my pc does allow a controller because at this point i dont know what else i can do...
  3. Ps4 controller won't show up in bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 controller won't show up in bluetooth: I tried to connect my ps4 controller to my pc but it won't show up. And i tried connecting a headphone device to the bluetooth and it worked and i tried to connect the ps4 controller to my cellphone and it worked, so idk what is the problem. I have already updated the drivers...
  4. Ps4 controller won't show up in bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ps4 controller won't show up in bluetooth: I tried to connect my ps4 controller to my pc but it won't show up. And i tried connecting a headphone device to the bluetooth and it worked and i tried to connect the ps4 controller to my cellphone and it worked, so idk what is the problem. I have already updated the drivers...
  5. PS4 controller shows in the bluetooth list as "Input" but wont connect on bluetooth 5.3

PS4 controller shows in the bluetooth list as "Input" but wont connect on bluetooth 5.3: i recently bought a 5.3 bluetooth dongle, it works perfectly with my wireles earphones, but when i try to pair my ps4 controller it just shows on the searching list as "input" i click it and it tries to connect to eventually fail everytime, with an older dongle wich i dont...
  6. PS4 controller shows in the bluetooth list as "Input" but wont connect on bluetooth 5.3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PS4 controller shows in the bluetooth list as "Input" but wont connect on bluetooth 5.3: i recently bought a 5.3 bluetooth dongle, it works perfectly with my wireles earphones, but when i try to pair my ps4 controller it just shows on the searching list as "input" i click it and it tries to connect to eventually fail everytime, with an older dongle wich i dont...
  7. PS4 controller shows in the bluetooth list as "Input" but wont connect on bluetooth 5.3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. PS4 controller acting as a bluetooth device and showing up as a audio device in the...

PS4 controller acting as a bluetooth device and showing up as a audio device in the...: Hi,I started having some controller driver issues and tried to fix them, however now the controller connects as a audio device in the Bluetooth settings:but also shows up in the control panel as a wireless controller and i don't know how to fix it as it no longer works or...
  9. PS4 controller not showing up on bluetooth search

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 controller not showing up on bluetooth search: i have tried almost everything but my controller won't show up when its searching for devices and i was even holding down share and the ps button and it doesn't show up even tho the controller is in pair mode please help...
  10. PS4 Bluetooth Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PS4 Bluetooth Controller: I'm going nuts trying to connect a PS4 controller to a Windows 10 VM. The controller, headphones and other devices connect effortlessly to my windows 10 laptop, but not my sons Windows 10 VM? I've tried installing genuine Intel drivers. Uninstalling and installing Bluetooth....