Windows 10: PS4 Controller won't stay paired, can't connect at all

Discus and support PS4 Controller won't stay paired, can't connect at all in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I've had this problem for over 2 months now. I used ds4 windows before, but it wasnt an easy ride to get it working, and after a few weeks it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BotondCakó, Dec 19, 2019.

1. PS4 Controller won't stay paired, can't connect at all

Hi,
    I've had this problem for over 2 months now. I used ds4 windows before, but it wasnt an easy ride to get it working, and after a few weeks it just stopped working at all. Since then I cant even connect my ps4 controller, even with ds4 being uninstalled.

When I press the ps button it starts flashing, then the pc says that a new device can be connected. If I open it, and click "connect" the controller turns off, but it says it's paired. About 10 seconds after it disappears from the installed device's list. If I try to press the PS button again, the controller will immediately turn off, but windows says that it's "connected" while the controller isn't even turned on. After a few seconds the same thing happens as if I didn't even try to start the controller.
    I've tried to uninstall the drivers (both controller and bluetooth) but nothing has changed. I even reset my controller with the small button under the L2 button, but it didnt fix the issue either.

I hope it'll be fixed soon.

:)

BotondCakó, Dec 19, 2019
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

PS4 Controller won't stay paired, can't connect at all [​IMG]

tamo, Jan 6, 2020
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

PS4 Controller won't stay paired, can't connect at all [​IMG]

tamo, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Irvin22 Win User

PS4 Controller won't stay paired, can't connect at all

I can't pair my ps4 controller since 1703 update

• Is your PS4 controller compatible with the updated Windows 10?
    I don't know, but before the update everything is working fine.

• Have you tried using a different controller and still got the same result?
    No.

• Have you also tried connecting a different Bluetooth device and still failed to work?
    No.

• Are you receiving an error message when trying to connect your PS4 controller? If yes, what is the error message you're receiving?
    None. I don't receive any error message. When I plugged the bluetooth to my pc then try to pair my controller the light will blink and stays on a solid color (that means it was connected) then after a seconds the light will turn off
    and my controller will not work but when I look into settings in bluetooth device it shows that my controller is still connected but it's not working.

Irvin22, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

PS4 Controller won't stay paired, can't connect at all

1. PS4 Controller won't stay paired, can't connect at all - Similar Threads - PS4 Controller won't

2. Ps4 controller can't connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ps4 controller can't connect: I tried every single method I found on the internet but they don't work,I tried changing usb cables,using wirless,using ds4.All of them don't work.So someone please help...
  3. Ps4 controller can't connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ps4 controller can't connect: I tried every single method I found on the internet but they don't work,I tried changing usb cables,using wirless,using ds4.All of them don't work.So someone please help...
  4. Ps4 controller can't connect

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I can't connect my ps4 controller

I can't connect my ps4 controller: It seems like i can no longer connect my ps4 controller to windows. If i power it on, it will flash a few times and turn off immediately. I have tried removing it from my pc, and pairing it again. I have tried reinstalling the bluetooth drivers from device manager. I have...
  6. PS4 controllers, DS4, doesnt pair in wirelles

PS4 controllers, DS4, doesnt pair in wirelles: Hi I'm having a problem trying to pair 2 DS5 contrllers to my pc. I bought 2 of them and a dongle, it was working fine, but for another reason I had to format my pc, then I reinstalled the program I use for connecting DS4 controllers inputmapper and it worked just one time,...
  7. Can't connect my ps4 controller for fortnite

Can't connect my ps4 controller for fortnite: Dear Microsoft, It seems that whenever I want to connect my wireless ps4 controller to my PC so that my brother can play Fortnite, there is a problem. I've even installed apps such as Ds4windows and inputmapper and it still wouldn't work. Inputmapper kind of worked but I...
  8. PS4 Controller Connecting

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller Connecting: I plugged in my controller to my PC and it worked just fine. Now that the charger is worn out, my controller wont connect with the working charger. Also, when I try connect the controller to bluetooth, it says that I have to turn bluetooth on and I don't have the switch to...
  9. PS4 Bluetooth controller pair can't get removed?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PS4 Bluetooth controller pair can't get removed?: I'm trying to remove the device because I have 2 bluetooth devices. I installed to the wrong one, now I can't even remove it at all. I tried to uninstall the device even in device manager, yet the pair keeps showing back up. submitted by /u/Wow_Space [link] [comments]...
  10. PS4 Dualshock 4 Controller Failing To Stay Connected

PS4 Dualshock 4 Controller Failing To Stay Connected: When i connect my controller it pairs via bluetooth just fine, however, the controller doesn't work and after about 10 seconds it turns off, and removes the controller from the paired devices. I'm assuming it's failing to correctly install the drivers....