Windows 10: PS4 Controllers not working on pc

Discus and support PS4 Controllers not working on pc in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I plug in either one of my two PS4 controllers to my pc to play games, the bar flashes orange to indicate they're charging but the controllers do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sl1meball, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Sl1meball Win User

PS4 Controllers not working on pc

When I plug in either one of my two PS4 controllers to my pc to play games, the bar flashes orange to indicate they're charging but the controllers do not give any input into the pc. I have tried on multiple games and tests online. The controllers do get recognised as devices, but do not give input. The controllers do work on the PS4 and were working previously today. issue started after a windows update but since removing said update issue has still persisted. Controllers are charged/charging but yet give no input. On some occasions the controllers act as speakers but still give no input to t

:)

Sl1meball, Jun 12, 2021
  2. GrayManta Win User

PS4 controller won't work with PC

I was playing games on PS4 controller but yesterday it stopped working. i was using Input Mapper software to emulate x360 controller.

PS4 controller is wired. Games that can use DS4 won't work either with it.

GrayManta, Jun 12, 2021
  3. BossDweeb Win User
    BossDweeb, Jun 12, 2021
  4. PS4 Controllers not working on pc

PC won't detect ps4 controller

Hi,

I'm Jen, a fellow user and independent advisor.

You have to trick your Windows PC by installing DS4 Windows to emulate Sony controller as an Xbox controller.

The troubleshooting from the link below might be able to help you out. Check under "How To Get A PS4 Controller To Work On PC"

https://www.wepc.com/how-to/use-ps4-controller-...

Note: This is not a Microsoft website. Please be cautious of ads in the website.

Jen Quintos, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

PS4 Controllers not working on pc

1. PS4 Controllers not working on pc - Similar Threads - PS4 Controllers working

2. ps4 controller connected but not working on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ps4 controller connected but not working on pc: Hi I used to play with the PS4 controller but suddenly it stopped working and somehow only 2 of my controller don't work and I have other 2 working perfectly, I don't know if this is related to the issue or not but the controller that dose not work somehow connect as a...
  3. ps4 controller connected but not working on pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ps4 controller connected but not working on pc: Hi I used to play with the PS4 controller but suddenly it stopped working and somehow only 2 of my controller don't work and I have other 2 working perfectly, I don't know if this is related to the issue or not but the controller that dose not work somehow connect as a...
  4. ps4 controller connected but not working on pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. PC not detecting PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC not detecting PS4 controller: Hello, Today I tried playing Fifa 22 after a month of not playing it. In this month I restore=d my pc so all drivers probably were deleted. But when I try to connect my PS4 controller, or with bluetooth or with USB neither way it is working. The controller is not appearing...
  6. PC not detecting PS4 controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC not detecting PS4 controller: Hello, Today I tried playing Fifa 22 after a month of not playing it. In this month I restore=d my pc so all drivers probably were deleted. But when I try to connect my PS4 controller, or with bluetooth or with USB neither way it is working. The controller is not appearing...
  7. PC not reading PS4 Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC not reading PS4 Controller: I just bought a new PC and would like to play some games in it using my PS4 Controller using a USB cable, but the thing won’t shop up in “Devices and Printers” I’ve tried using DS4 Windows to no avail, and my PC is missing the HID Compliant Game Controller driver Anyone...
  8. PS4 Controller not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    PS4 Controller not working: I recently reset my PC and after doing so using a controller doesn't work at all on my laptop. I can use it on other devices with the same USB cord and it works there though. Under my Device manager I cant get under the category "sound, video, and game controllers" to show...
  9. PS4 controller is not conecting to PC

PS4 controller is not conecting to PC: I tried connecting a brand new PS4 controller to my PC and it doesn't even make a sound when I plug it in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ps4-controller-is-not-conecting-to-pc/3503adb1-bff5-42de-aeb6-14cf18eb5088
  10. PS4 Controller on PC

PS4 Controller on PC: I have been playing fortnite on my pc with a ps4 controller for about 6 months, but today when i connected my controller to my pc is being recognized as an audio device. Im super frustrated and idk what to do. I search on yotube and other forums and nothing seems to work. If...