Windows 10: PS4 cross platform account

Discus and support PS4 cross platform account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am wondering when someone is going to get on top of this issue with the microsoft accounts not working for PS4. I've been trying for weeks to log in,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by The_great_pretender, Mar 27, 2020.

1. PS4 cross platform account

I am wondering when someone is going to get on top of this issue with the microsoft accounts not working for PS4. I've been trying for weeks to log in, and it always says failed to login. I feel as if this is unfair towards players on the PlayStation platform because nothing have seem to be done to prevent or fix this bug. As a user of Microsoft I'm highly displeased with this situation, and how it's being taken care off. I shouldn't have to be left out of cross play all because I am a PlayStation user. So I'd like to ask. Why is there nothing be done about it sooner because this is really unfair.

:)

The_great_pretender, Mar 27, 2020

2. Cross platform play

So I've been playing a lot of fortnite lately and was wondering if cross platform was possible with PC. I've seen that PS4 and PC can play together but Xbox can't cross play with anyone. Is there a way that I just don't know about?

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings]

FurballMAN44, Mar 27, 2020
  3. StuartATrueRed, Mar 27, 2020
  4. Olivia450 Win User

PS4 cross platform account

Ps4- Can't set it up so I can play cross platform

I have a ps4 and I have been trying to make it so I can play cross console but it keeps saying that something went wrong and I dont know what to do to fix it.

* Moved from MSN

* Original title: Ps4

Olivia450, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

PS4 cross platform account

1. PS4 cross platform account - Similar Threads - PS4 cross platform

2. Cross Platform Friends PS4/Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cross Platform Friends PS4/Microsoft Account: Hi, Really new to this and trying to sort it out for my son. I have set up my son with a Microsoft Account and he has signed into minecraft on his PS4 but when he goes to add cross platform friends it tells him that he can't as there is some restriction on his Microsoft...
  3. Minecraft Cross Platform

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Cross Platform: Hello I am having an issue where my friend and I have friended each other on the Minecraft Windows 10 edition, however he is playing on PS4 and I am playing on PC, while another friend of mine is also playing on PS4. The issue is that I cannot find the world, whenever I...
  4. Store cross platforming

Store cross platforming: Hey. If I buy a game on my laptop for $50 dollars, do I have to pay for it again to play the game with the same account on another device? If it help, I'm wishing to buy Sea of Theives Thanks....
  5. Cross platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cross platform: It is not letting me play with a ps4 player https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cross-platform/b3c075e5-13ad-41ae-80ef-a5e9f995a827
  6. Minecraft Cross platform PC-PS4

Minecraft Cross platform PC-PS4: If I buy minecraft from the microsoft store on windows 10, would i need an xbox live subscription to play it online or would i have to buy a subscription as well?...
  7. minecraft cross platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    minecraft cross platform: when i hit find cross platform friends it says you cant add friends bc of how your microsoft account is set up how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-cross-platform/3bfc842e-4e17-4a1c-a03c-4bdf796361dd
  8. Minecraft cross-platform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft cross-platform: I am trying to join my friends who are on various platforms on minecraft but an error message pops up reading: 'You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up. Review and change your privacy settings at aka.ms/accountsettings' I have been...
  9. PS4 cross platform account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PS4 cross platform account: I am wondering when someone is going to get on top of this issue with the microsoft accounts not working for PS4. I've been trying for weeks to log in, and it always says failed to login. I feel as if this is unfair towards players on the PlayStation platform because nothing...
  10. How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to play minecraft on ps4 cross platform: How to play minecraft on ps4 with friend on pc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-play-minecraft-on-ps4-cross-platform/1804e09c-3ef0-4b96-8543-784e9f88d1b1"